Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Carrie Beary
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Hammah
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Dena
Ani
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
Dexter
Shade
Dovah
Rave Girl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The  Beach - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 9:32 am

"Interesting."Eli muttered as his sand pillar descended back into the beach. He realized that he hadn't once used the sand in his gord for any of this fight and found it a bit weired. Eh whatever. He stood up and the sand chair vanished as well. He used his sand powers and picked up the metal ball. With very little effort he threw the ball into the ocean. "That's enough he's done."Eli said to the oldest one who crushed the metal speed bump.

Last edited by John Watson on 2/22/2012, 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 10:14 am

I witnessed the first guy use his powers to control sand to send the metal ball I had made flying to the ocean. I watched it disrupt the calm waves patterns and quickly disappear underneath them. I then turned around and looked from the first guy to the second guy who was a little bruised up from what was his former bull. I just sighed, the fighting spirit in me leaving, and decided not to continue fighting. The kid wasn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 7:58 pm

Eli having relaxed after the tension from the pointless fight leaving him walked over to the other guy and said,"Eli, Son of Set." He held out his hand to the boy wondering if he would return the gesture or make his own comment. If not then Eli would just walk away as if everything that had happened here was some stupid and pointless. He even realized that he only attacked the other boy because he was annoying the both of them, otherwise Eli wouldnt have gotten involved.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 8:03 pm

I glanced at the guy who was introducing himself, Eli as he had said. I didn't take his hand to shake, I just stared at him for a second before simply saying, "Andrew...."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 7:39 pm

"Well Andrew. I'll see you around sometime then."Eli said pulling his arm back and then starting to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 7:40 pm

I blinked slowly then left the general area.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 1:59 pm

Raelyn Tate, the daughter of Poseidon walks into the beach. She looks around slowly, and grins widely. She loved the beach, well of couse she did, her dad is Poseidon. She giggles quietly, and walks towards the water. When she is a few feet from the water, but far enough away that the tide won't get her stuff wet, she takes off her shoes and socks. She also takes the time to roll up the legs on her jeans.

Raelyn then runs towards the water, her ponytail swaying as she runs. Reaching the water, a huge smile lights up across her face. She then starts to walk around in the water. Looking for any sea creatures, to play with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 11:20 am

Luna walks up the sand dunes and onto the beach.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 12:46 pm

-Siken- I walk on the beach. There is a girl just entering. For some reason, apprehension sets in. I see a daughter of...Poseidon? "Well, might as well." I walk over to the girl (Luna). "Hey, I'm Siken Fremont, son of Thanatos."
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 1:10 pm

Luna looks at this 'Siken'. "Uh...hey. My name's Luna...I'm a Hunter of Artemis." She turned her back to him and watched the waves hit the shore.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 1:25 pm

-Siken- I smile slightly. A hunter, that made sense. "Well, Luna, care for a brief trip to New York?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 1:33 pm

"Why would I want to go to New York? I'm perfectly happy right here." This was a straight-up lie. "How old are you anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 1:49 pm

-Siken- I square my shoulders and push my red bangs out of my eyes. As I do, the skull tattoo shows brilliantly on my bicep. "I am 15 years old. What of it?" I glower but then smile despite my attempt to be angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 1:51 pm

She finally turned around. "Look, I'm not interested. Ok? Now leave me alone."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 2:04 pm

-Siken- The thought of someone saying no to me, it struck me hard. I could almost feel the pain that Chazz felt all the time. It hadn't been his fault he was short. Just like it wasn't my fault I am a son of Thanatos. My smile fades and my silvery-blue eyes flash defiantly. This Artemis chick would pay. I snarl as my sword almost leaps into my hand. I swing my sword in a high arc at Luna.
-Chazz- I walk in bored. Instantly, I see Siken attacking a girl. He looked ticked enough to kill. This wasn't a regular fight. I whip my chain forward around Siken's blade. The pull of the sword sends me flying. Scout takes off. "Find help Scout!" I yell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 2:20 pm

"You want to fight, huh? Big mistake buddy!" She growled as she pulled out her two hunting knives and got ready to whip out her bow.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 2:31 pm

-Siken- I roar in anger as Chazz forces my sword down. I drop my sword and draw my poison-bladed dagger. "My mistake...no it is YOUR mistake you Athena B****!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 3:00 pm

"Athena? I think you've got your goddesses mixed up, hon." She chuckled. She whipped out her magical silver bow and loaded an arrow.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 3:08 pm

Daniel walks into the beach after hearing Scout's call. He looks over at the people fighting and recognizes one of the combatants as Siken. "Oh great...."Daniel mutters and stands there wondering how this came to happen.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 3:11 pm

((He was supposed to say Artemis even though this makes it so much more interesting))
-Siken- I duck under the bow, which is really difficult for a 6 foot tall guy. My dagger swings upward as I get angrier. "Who ever your patron goddess is. I will still skin you alive." 'Why did everyone have to hate on me?' I think as I kick up toward the bow.
-Chazz- I see Siken. "No, Siken stop." I run forward and shove Siken aside as an arrow is sent flying.
-Scout (Chazz's Eagle)- Scout flies over still screeching for help.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 3:13 pm

"Chazz.."Daniel says then sends a lightning bolt at the arrow making the thing disentagrate. If he wasn't noticed before then Daniel damn sure should've been noticed now. "Alright then."He mutters to himself his hand still charged with lightning.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 3:24 pm

-Siken- I fall backward as Chazz shoves me aside. "No..." my brother was going to die because of me. A bolt of lightning hits the arrow as it nears Chazz.
-Chazz- I blink, temporarily blinded. Daniel had just saved my life, again. Da** he was good. Scout lands on my shoulder as I ready my whip-chain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 3:31 pm

Luna puts another arrow on her bow. "Are we going to continue fighting like girls? Or are we gonna fight like men?! Then there's the slight possibility of us stopping the fight as to not run out of energy too soon." She flashed a dashing smile.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 3:35 pm

"What the hell is going on here anyway?"Daniel asked confused a bit. All he knew was that Chazz was going to die if he had done nothing. That's it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime2/26/2012, 3:36 pm

"Siken here is hitting on me. As a Hunter of Artemis...I don't take that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next