Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Carrie Beary
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Hammah
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Dena
Ani
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
Dexter
Shade
Dovah
Rave Girl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The  Beach - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 5:05 pm

Leon can see the girl running away he "shades" away from the fool attacking him then appears before the girl and looks into her eyes and she runs into him and he hugs her waiting for her reaction. "Its ok" he says sighing.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 12:59 am

I sit and cry "HE HATES ME HE REALLY HATES!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:03 am

Tobias continued going after Jordan at a slow jogging pace, but after awhile he started to slow down. He frowned and stopped to think, what was the point of going to aplogize anyways? Jordan probably hated his guts for all he knew, he knew this was for certain just because of that cruel comment he made to her. He kicked the sand in frustration and then proceeded to stand there, arms folded, with a scowl on his face, angry at himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:51 am

Leon just continues huging her "its not your fault" he says huging her harder and wipeing the tears away.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 1:54 am

"Yes it is I'm such a terrible person."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:02 am

"No you are a beautifull, loveing, and carring person" Leon says lovingly while brushing through her hair with his soft fingers and sheathing his wepon not worried about Lance anymore, hoping he wont involve himself any further.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:12 am

I sit and cry into his chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:15 am

Loen hugs her leaning his head on hers still combing her hair. "I'll never let you go"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:20 am

Tobias returned from his space-out and saw that the player was back at Jordan, hugging her. Tobias would've normally charged at him and rip out his vocal cords, but he was too sad to do anything at that moment, so he just stood there, wondering when he should move next.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:22 am

"I'm such a terrible perosn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:27 am

"please..... stop saying that its not true" Leon looks into her eyes his now back to there neon blue color, a tear rolls down his face "Please"
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:31 am

I look at him "But it's true."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:38 am

Loen looks at her "then tell me if its true then why can i not resist wanting to kiss you?" he starts to pull his face closer then stoping and thinking to himself "what if she doesn't kiss me back?"
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:40 am

I just tense up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:44 am

Leon reaches down and kisses her.

Last edited by Genocide on 11/25/2011, 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:48 am

I get kissed then stand there in shock for minute then kiss him back

Last edited by Squirrel on 11/25/2011, 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 2:55 am

Loen stars at her for a moment then hugs her. "your amazing" he says lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:04 am

I get hugged then in my mind 'WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU JUST DID WHEN TOBIAS YOUR BOYFRIEND IS OVER THERE!!?!?!?!?! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:07 am

Leon lets the voice stay but says to her "if he really cared about you why did he blow up at you?" He looks into her eyes for a moment "i've only known you for so long and i've already fallen in love" then Leon smiles at her pushing her hair back then kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:10 am

I slightly kiss him back starting tring to ignore the voice that was screaming at me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:13 am

Leon leans against a sand pile an rests Jordans head on his chest nonforcefully. "Are you feeling any better?" he asks huging her still lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 12:32 pm

I walk in to see drama. Oh gods.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:06 pm

Tobias stood there and saw Jordan lean in and kiss the player, it was like the trigger that blew up Tobias' heart. He stood there, shocked, saddened, and more importantly...hurt. He watched them kiss for a few moments then turned away, trying hard not to cry. But he couldn't stop the few tears that rolled down his face as his body was consumed in a fiery supernova that was also known as heartbreak. He looked at Jordan, hoping she would come to her senses and see him, but she just continued kissing the guy, and this hurt Tobias even more. He stood there, holding back sobs, but letting the tears shed. He went to breath, but it just came out a hurt gasp, so he closed his mouth and closed his eyes. He tryed to put his thoughts of the only person he cared about away, trying to avoid more hurt. He regained his compusture and left the beach, slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:17 pm

I walk onto the beach and put down a towel,take off my swords and my shirt,then dive in the water.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:19 pm

((AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TOBIAS BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY))

"No." I mumble then run off after Tobias
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next