Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Carrie Beary
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Hammah
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Dena
Ani
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
Dexter
Shade
Dovah
Rave Girl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

The  Beach - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:34 am

I smiled and laughed when she realized I was alive. I didn't have time to say or do anything, though, before the poof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:58 am

I come to what seems to be the Beach, looking for a guide.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 11:18 am

I slowly trudge onto the beach, my bare feet being burned by the hot sand. Meh. Whatever. I dragged my sword along with me, and spot a boy. Hm. I pushed my hair back onto my ears and yelled at him, "HEY, KID, YOU LOST?" I began walking towards him.
My eyes glistened In a dreamy, flirty way. Ugh, I hated when they did that. It wasn't my fault. I blinked and the dreamyness went away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 11:35 am

"You act like i drugged the drink" I say a little offended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 2:05 pm

"Yeah," I say, a bit on guard. "But if you offer to show me around, you gotta promise me you won't attack me," I say.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:54 pm

I gave him a puzzled look. "Sure, I won't attack you." I dropped my sword. "Where do you wanna go first?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 4:09 pm

"Well, I've already been to the courtyard, forest, someone's office, and the hill," I say.

OOC: Please tell me she's single.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 5:00 pm

OOC: Mhm.

"Well..we could go to..I don't quite know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 5:15 pm

"Is there a lake?' I ask.

OOC: Could he eventually go out w/ her?
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 5:30 pm

OOC: Sure, even though she's 2 years older.

"Hmm..Yeah."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:09 pm

"Could we visit that?' I asked.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 7:16 pm

"Sure." I shrugged and began walking to the lake.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 12:33 am

Alpha Wolf wrote:
"Well this has been a great day hasn't it."Korenen says in an almost sarcastic tone. He then jabs his tonfa blades into the sand and sits down. He quickly darts his eyes around to the numbers on the heads of everyone but Jonah. Jonah was the enigma to Korenen's powers. He had no number yet he lived and breathed as a normal healthy human would. It drove Korenen crazy to an extent but he was good at keeping it wrapped up and shoved down deep into the back of his mind. Korenen then looked up at the sky wondering if he ever met a god would he see a number above their heads, and if so then how much time would be counting down.

Rorschach looked around wondering what to do. He knew his mask was constantly shifting from one inkblot to another. He knew this so well that he had to remind himself of this or he would wonder why he wore his mask. He then thought back to the past and a flood of memories came to him. Cain, and Jonah the best 'brothers' he could of asked for. Rumor and her crazy threats. Trey's antics. Dominic's prank with the storm clouds. All of these memories and so many more came into his head like a tsunami washing over the Carribean Islands.

Cain chuckles as the sun sets and day turns to night, grinning evily as he licks his fangs, using the shadows to rise up from the ground. Cackaling like a maniac he turns to his brothers knowing that these three aren't as sadist as he but they do enjoy sparing from time to time so they might want to 'fight' some random fools to help satisfy Cain's ever lasting blood lust. "Come brothers, let us find some unwitting challangers to test are strength upon," the pyschotic, bat sh** crazy, 'vampire', whispers to his 'brothers' unsheathing his stygian iron Kilij. The Kilij his favorite weapon of torture for it is a weapon built for mutalation and murder, something Cain Vulsore excels at.

Jonah Hex turns to look upon the goofy one of their 'little family' and sighs shrugging at his words. "I do not enjoy killing Cain, I only do so for money, but a good brawl would do us all good. You three exspecially sense you have not yet fought the Demi-Gods that inhabbit this place." He says unfolding his arms from his chest reaching behind him he pulls out his 'famous' rappid reloading miniature crossbows and holds them in his hands. "Choose your victems Cain and we shall follow you." He says not all to happy about letting Cain loose in the camp but knows there are people here who deserve to die, who deserve to go to his father.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 1:20 am

i wake up to see that i have a sunburn. Great.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 1:44 am

I leave
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 12:38 pm

"Finally you actually suggest a good idea Cain." Rorschach says upon hearing Cain's proposal. He was bored out of his head and need to have a good brawl before he went crazy on Korenen or Cain one. It was time for a fight to get started if Rorschach had any say in it there would be a fight every minute of everyday. The viloence was what got his blood flowing and gave him a reason to beat this pathetic place.

Korenen sighs upon hearing the egarness of Rorschach and Cain's wanting to start a fight. It was upsetting for him to hear such things but he also knew that Cain and Rorscach lived to fight. It was their drive, their reason to exist, their reason to stay in such good moods. Rorschach fought because it made him feel good to hear the snaping of bones and screams of pain. Cain fought because he just wanted to kill someone. He didn't care who it was he would torture them and then kill them without a moments hesitation. it was quite sickening for Korenen to know this but he did know it and couldn't stop them even if he tried. So he just nodded his head and pulled out his swords, waiting for Cain to pick out where they would find their fight.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 7:54 pm

I poofed us back in, I giggled as I did. "That was really fun haha!" We were now on the beach, and it was chilly but not bad. That was atleast good. I looked around not giving much notice to the other people that were there.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 7:58 pm

"Yeah it was." Aarron says and then looks around noticing that they were now in the Beach. Aarron was starting to feel a little drowzy because of his summoning the 5 rabbied wolves. He also was getting headachs because of using his other power consistenly but he didn't let it get to him. Aarron was glad to be with Kesi, and as far as he knew she was the only person in this camp that could understand his chaoctic personality.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 8:02 pm

I blinked a couple times and grabbed Aarron's hand and started walking along the beach. "So." I said blinking rapidly, my death red eyes wandering every which way.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 8:09 pm

"Well this is a bit ironic."Aarron says as he notices the sunshine around the beach. "We met in a dark forest, we just killed someone in Times Square, and now we are holding hands walking on a sunny beach. That's pretty funny in a way." He then says as he walks beside Kesi holding her hand. It was nice to be in a completely opposite place to where he had met his love and walking on this beach there was no place better.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 8:12 pm

I shrugged, then let out a laugh. "Yeah, well. It happens." I giggled. It was pretty funny. I wonder how we looked to other people, red eyed, colorful haired crazy kids holding hands on the beach. Haha. whateverrrrrrrrr.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 9:42 pm

Cain grins evily as he watches the couple, or he assumes they are a couple, appear upon the beach. Instantly he knows their the ones and he grins a devilush grin, nodding his head slowly slipping into the darkness of night, disappearing in the shadows. Only his brothers would know, maybe not even, what he was planing in his psychotic, mentally unstable, goofy, head. The next place he 'appears' is as apart of the guy's shadow unseen to the human eye, for if one were to look at the man's shadow they would see only a shadow and nothing else.

Jonah Hex, the eldest son of Hades sighs knowing this will be an unfain fight yet says nothing about it as he readies his crossbows. Yet, only to use them as a last resort because then he unleashes his true power and forty fully armed dead spartan warriors rise from the ground and surround the couple. The nearly undefeatable warriors stand at the ready to attack, waiting for the command by their master. This command is given out by a simple nod by Jonah, once given all forty spears jab out at the two unsespecting victems.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/5/2011, 5:10 pm

Rorschach watches Jonah and Cain's displays of powers as they were sent upon the two kids that had just appeared on the beach. He was disgusted in a way to see the dirty tricks used by his brothers although he knew better than to say anything upon knowing the fact that by saying something he and Cain would start fighting amongst themselves. So he waited patiently hoping that Jonah and Cain would actually think about everyone else.

Aarron jumps slightly upon the appearance of the multitude of armed undead warriors. He quickly let go of Kesi's hand and quickly pulled out his tonfa swords deflecting what little bit of spears he could. "Well this is just great. I try and walk on a beach having a nice conversation with someone and in return I get attacked by a bunch of undead warriors. That is a load of unwanted crap!" Aarron says loudly as he readied himself for a fight.

Korenen watches the events unfold as if watching a bad horror movie with cheezy lines and terrible scares. He was surprised to see that he wasn't the only person around camp that used tonfa blades and was actually quite intrigued by Cain's pick in victims. However Korenen was disgusted at the fact that Cain and Jonah couldn't fight the two teens fairly and had to resort to dirty tricks to get an upper hand. "This isn't a fair fight Jonah. Why must you always use those stupid skeletons to do your dirty work." Korenen said in a disconcerted voice. He knew that his brothers weren't going to think twice about what he said but Korenen felt better saying it.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/5/2011, 6:16 pm

I wiggled my hand away from Aarron and looked at the sorrounding people. I crossed my arms and started tapping my foot. "I've fought the worst murder in this camp, and once I made her cry." I giggled. Then showing my bi-polarness, I started glaring. "Now please." I started saying sarcasticly, "Try and kill me, I'll eat you." I was now serious. "Try and do something stupid, I'll eat you. Try and get closer, I'll eat youuuu!" I laughed in a serious way of course. " Now if Try and kill Aarron over here." I wasn't sure what to call him yet.. "I'll torture you." I smile at them all. "I'll rip off your arms first, then your fingers. I'll make you listen and hear the blood gushing from your bodies. Then Ill go for your legs, making you watch me taking bites out of your arms, then your legs. Then force you to eat yourself. By shoving my chewed up, piece of you (which will be all gushy and mushy of course) and shove it in your mouths... So please." I was now being sarcastic again, "Try and make a move."
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/5/2011, 7:20 pm

((mkay kasi just ignore the skeletons stabbing at kesi too xD whatever...))

Cain smirks still hidden in the boy's shadow as he listens to the words spoken by the 'preppy, bi-bolar b****' as he has come to call her now. He watches Jonah's skeletons in action grinning evily to himself as the shadows around the boy and girl's feet slowly start to rise up around them, ever so slowly encasing their legs in the shadows. Once this starts to happen Cain chuckles evily, the noise sounds as if coming from behind tonfa sword boy yet if one were to look behind him they would only see the undead warriors. Darting to another shadow he speaks, "You say you have fought 'the worst murder in this camp' but you have not yet me and my brothers, you stand no chance agaisnt the Regenalds, and I'd love to see you try and eat me." He says in a dark,pyschotic,vile voice then darts back to the boy's shadow, the movement unseen to the human eye and even some animals.

Jonah sighs at what is said by Korenen and shrugs, "I use them because I feel like it would be a waste to not, I have the powers so I might as well but them to...'good use'." He mutters waitng till Cain has the shadows rise up around the 'victems' feet before having the undead spartans jab their spears at the children once again, all fourty deadly stygain iron spear points go straight twoards the two in perfect combinations of two to three jabs. This happens in a repitition of three minutes before they spartans pull the spears back and fully lock up their shileds making it so their is even less room, practicaly none now, for retaliation attacks than there was before hand. "Remember brothers...only attack when Cain or I give the get go...or you deem it fit, knowing him he'll want to play cat and mouse with his prey."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next