Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1st character in forever

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

1st character in forever Empty
PostSubject: 1st character in forever   1st character in forever Icon_minitime4/13/2011, 10:57 pm

Character Name: Garrison(Gary) Corvain
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): (Natural)Stark white hair with streaks of jet black down the back, shoulder length. Blackish blue eyes(has a sickly green color in the dark). 5'11". Average body build for his age
God and mortal parent: Lethe and Unknown parent
Powers**: can wipe someone's memory for 5-6 minutes once a day, must be holding his dagger and have wounded them in some way(like a small gash on the cheek)
Flaws***: Extremely jumpy, too trusting, doesnt know when to keep his mouth shut(like when talking to a dangerous person)
Pets: N/A
Weapon****: 7inch Stygian Iron dagger(mainly used in close quarters combat), 3.5 foot celestial broze sword(generally used in sparring with others)
Talents/Skills: close quarters combat(generally one on one with his dagger)
RP Example*: "I don't understand why you want me to follow you, but whatever," Gary said to the man. The two of them started walking towards the town bounds and Gary looked back at it before continuing on with the man. Eventually, they got to a hill, and the man told Gary to walk up and over it. "It's just a hill. What's so different about this one that you want me to walk over it?" But even as Gary asked this, he was already moving up the hill. The man followed, and as he did so, revealed himself as he really was. Gary was so shocked when he looked back, that he thought he was being tricked. But even so, he still walked up and over the hill.
Biography*: Garrison knew little about himself, except for his recent life. He knew nothing about who raised him, or if he raised himself. He knew he had a good job because he would always recieve mail with his monthly pay. Eventually he got tired of his school and left, without even officially dropping out. Whenever his friends came looking for him, he would always be hiding, just to give them a chase. One day, when he was out walking the streets, he ran into a man--who was actually a satyr--and told him to back off. The man told him that he should follow him out of town, so, like the trusting little brat he is, he followed.
Notes: doesnt know his mortal parent, knows little about his childhood, and used to have a job(even though he didnt go to it, he still got paid, and never got fired). Sword turns into a bracelet charm, as well as the dagger. wears bracelet on his left wrist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st character in forever   1st character in forever Icon_minitime4/15/2011, 9:06 am

I think this is reall good, but I am not a approver, good job I would say.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: 1st character in forever   1st character in forever Icon_minitime4/15/2011, 5:10 pm

Speed.... shushy -_-.... but Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st character in forever   1st character in forever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st character in forever
Page 1 of 1