Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The streets of the empire state

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 1:41 am

"And we dont know what sword she wants right?"Eli asked as if he knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 1:55 am

"No, knowing her it needs to be practical but fancy." I shake my head.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 2:06 am

Eli putting and hand on her shoulder and gripped it reassuringly. "We'll find it. Dont worry."He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 2:17 pm

"Thanks Eli." I look at him and smile. "Come my minions!" I joke. "to the forge!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 5:59 pm

Eli laughed and climbed up on Hound. "Oh so we are off Ma Lady."He joked as well
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 11:15 pm

"Let us my good knight." I get on behind Eli. "You drive."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/10/2012, 11:49 pm

Eli shrugged and then whispered to Hound the place he had in mind. It was an antique sword shop near Manhatten that sold expenssive. fancy swords but were still practical in use. Hound nodded and took off hardly needing any help from Eli.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 12:13 am

Hound moved faster and was a blurring past cars. Salone wrapped one arm around Eli's waist. Finally they started to slow.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/11/2012, 12:42 am

LEi felt Salone's arm around his waist but didn't make anything of it. She had made it mostly clear that she wasn't looking to date him and he didn't argue. "Here we are."He said to them as Hound had slowed down.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 11:40 pm

OOc- she never said it in words XP
BIC-
The shop looked run down compared to the new city.
"this?" The disgust was evident in my voice
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/12/2012, 11:52 pm

((Hmm?))

"Trust me. The inside is much better then the outside."Eli said to her and then walked inside the building. He looked around near the doorway and then found a keey hidden in the soil of the flower pot. "Follow me."He said as he held up the key. He started walking to the back of the store.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 7:25 pm

I follow close behind, "keep watch."
i tell hound.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 7:43 pm

Eli stopped once they were in the back of the store. "First time here in New York."Eli started to say as he felt around the floor looking for something, "I got lost and ended up near this area..."He felt around till his hand latched onto something,"....People ambushed me and I was nowhere near sand to stop them...so the man that runs this store came out and pulled me inside...he told me to run the back of the store and hide in the basement while he dealt with the thugs." He put the key in and turned it hearing a click. "And what I found when I did hide. Was the biggest discovery ever."He said looking up at her and then opening the door to the basement.....well basement wasn't the right word for this place. More like fortress. "Miles and Miles of underground armory that runs through the entire city. The old man still lives here too. We'll be meeting him soon enough."Eli said and then descended into the darkness....
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 8:59 pm

"Cool," I say looking at things but following Eli at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/13/2012, 9:00 pm

"We'll find what Zen wants here. That's a definate truth."Eli said as he led Salone along.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/14/2012, 7:52 pm

"Hopefully she can be well... you saw." I shrug.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/14/2012, 8:16 pm

"Yeah I know..."Eli said to Salone.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 10:59 pm

"Hopefully we can find some thats CB." i say.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/26/2012, 11:17 pm

Eli nodded and continued walking in silence. After taking several twists and turns he saw the man."Hey! Over here! Do you remember me?" He called out to the man
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:17 pm

I hovered next to Eli's shoulder feeling the heat radiate off of him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:29 pm

((Long time no see XD))

Eli turned back to Salone and smirked at her. He winked at her and then turned back to the man. He told the man his name and the guys eyes widened. The man said for them to come closer and Eli walked up to the man. "It's been a long time, friend. I need your help again." He said to the man.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:32 pm

((High school is very painfull when it comes to home work. Sorry.))
A flush crept up my cheeks. How Rude. i manage to squish the blush then I pay attention to the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:40 pm

((It's ok. I don't mind, just happy that you haven't vanished off the face of the planet.))

"What is it, son?" The man asked Eli. He Eli son even though he wasn't Eli's father.

Eli sighed. "My friend here has got a problem, and the only person we know that can help her wants a weapon that is both practical, but really expensive." He said to the man.

"Alright then, follow me." The man said and the motioned for them to follow.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:42 pm

The Tattoo on the back of my neck tingled and my breath caught in my chest. "he's here. You find the weapon I'll distract him."

Last edited by Bones on 4/18/2012, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime4/18/2012, 9:48 pm

"Alright. But who's he?" Eli asked her because he couldn't remember even though he knew he should remember. He grabbed her hand and pulled her along trying to get as closed to their destination as possible before having to deal with the guy she was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The streets of the empire state   The streets of the empire state - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The streets of the empire state
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next