Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Very dark part of the forest.

Go down 
+5
Rave Girl
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Dovah
Hammah
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 3:00 am

"Your loss..." I murmured, waiting for him to let his guard down so I could kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 3:06 am

"Funny thing is," HE said half smiling. "You'd have to catch me first." He disentangled himself from her. Then he lept sideways and up landing on a tree branch.
"Come and get me, fluffy."
He moved impossibly fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 3:10 am

I grinned at him, then made a mock-pouty face, talking like an Aphro. "But like, Ian! You like, love me, like, right? So like, you, should like, totally, like, want to like, kiss me, like more, than like I, like want, to like kiss you." Then I blew him a kiss. "Come on down, Ian. You know I can't catch you, and you also know that you want to kiss me anyway." my grin became wider.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 3:26 am

He snorted, "How bout... ummm... Negative Ghost rider. Not today."
He sat there on a branch, amused. "Now tell me, how are you going to get up here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 3:30 am

I looked up at him. "You want me to leave?" I asked, hands in the air. Without waiting for an answer, I started walking away. "Fine. I'll leave." I raised my eyebrows and walked, step after step after step.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/5/2013, 3:52 am

"No, I just asked you how you were going to get up here." He said crossing his arms. "Besides not like you to run away from a fun game." He arched an eyebrow and had that infuriating grin on his face once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/6/2013, 7:49 am

I turned around, arching my own eyebrow. "And I'm supposed to catch up to you, of all people?" I questioned, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/6/2013, 5:22 pm

"Isn't that what I said," He said, tapping his forehead. "To catch me of all people. "
He rocked back and forth on the branch like a trapeze artist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/8/2013, 3:28 am

Instead of trying to catch him [I knew a lost cause when I saw one], I walked up to the foot of the tree, looked up at him briefly, and started fiddling with some dead leaves and pebbles. I spied a creeper and snagged it, making a knot here, a twist there. Within two minutes, I'd made a suitable helicopter this time [I thanked dad], and blew on it to get the propeller going. I gave it a boost, and it flew in Ian's direction. I closed my eyes and silently hoped that he'd catch it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/8/2013, 8:17 pm

Fabian watched as her made the helicopter.
"Hey, you actually did it." He said, leaning forward slightly. He watched her work. When it came flying towards him, he batted at it with his hand. At that moment his phone rang, "Hello?"
He was silent and listened his eyes narrowing, "I see. Will do, meet you in two days."
Fabian jumped out of the tree, pulling her towards him. He gave her a long slow kiss. "Hey, I gotta go. Something just came up.I should be back in a week."
He kissed her again before leaving.

((Sorry, I have to borrow him. She can have him back in a few.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/23/2013, 8:55 am

I was sad to see him go, but I whispered a goodbye even as my lips were still tingling. I smiled. I'd won after all - he had kissed me, hadn't he? I walked slowly away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Very dark part of the forest.   The Very dark part of the forest. - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Very dark part of the forest.
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9