Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre

Go down 
+17
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Kasi
Hammah
Dexter
PeetaMellark
Gir
Liz
Carrie Beary
Stormageddeon
Little Miss Laugh
Evimero
Ani
Bob
Swishalicious
Rave Girl
Dovah
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 8:17 pm

I shrugged, letting my smile fade once more. "What about you? Who's your parent?"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 8:19 pm

"Zeus." I replied to Rue, " Not as awesome as Chaos though....."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 8:21 pm

"He's pretty cool." I say.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 8:23 pm

I shrugged and still replied, "Not as cool as Chaos still..."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 8:25 pm

"Chaos sucks." I darted my eyes around again, making sure chaos or anyone else didn't hear. "Zeus is cool."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 8:27 pm

"Zeus is cool I guess....but Chaos is definately a cooler dad...." I retorted. "I mean all I can do it this...." I exclaimed, then I put a hand in the sky and a bolt of lightning shot out of my hand and into the sky. "But you can probably do so many cooler things."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 2:10 pm

"Yeah,I can create things..." I murmmer. "But sometimes they come out wrong because of the Doctor. If I want a wall it will be a door, if I want jello it will be an ice cube. It doesn't always do that, but sometimes it does." I looked at hte ground all depressivly...
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 2:14 pm

"Well that's still a pretty cool power, minus the doctor messing it up part of course." I sighed at how depressed she looked and wondered how I could cheer her up. Then I asked randomally, "Have you ever wanted to fly?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 2:20 pm

I raised my eyebrows for a moment. "Fly?" I asked sadly with a bit of curosity mixed in.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 2:21 pm

I grinned alittle, "Yeah, fly." I replied simply.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 2:28 pm

[color=black]"You fly?" I asked.. now even more curious. [\color]

ooc: Shouldn't you be in school? LOL
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 2:29 pm

OOC: SNOW DAY :3

BIC:"Basically yeah, it's more like floating on air, but it's still counts as flying in my head." I replied, grinning alittle more.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 2:33 pm

ooc: HOW?! IT'S LIKE 40 DEGREES AND SUNNY... I'M IN FREAKING OHIO! WTF!

bic: I tilted my head, "Intresting."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 2:36 pm

OOC:WELL I'M IN COLORADO AND IT'S SNOWING LIKE A MOTHER F***ER!!! =DDDDD

BIC:I smiled and nodded in agreement, "So, would you like to fly with me then?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 7:08 pm

I thought about that for a moment. Maybe I should try and make myself be happy again, and being with Alex sure brought those feelings back. I finally nodded, "Sure!"
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 9:31 pm

I smiled and responded, "I knew you would want to." I then stood up and said, "Alright hold onto my waist and I'll take off."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 9:42 pm

I stood up slowly and walked over towards Alex. I awkwardly hugged around his waist. Well, this is new-ish.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 9:49 pm

It felt alittle weird when she held onto my waist, but I focused on flying and I felt the ait undernieth my feet slowly start to shift. "Okay ready.....one.....two...." I started hovering a few inches in the air, "...three!" I then quickly shot up five feet in the air and then slowly hovered to a stop. I looked at Rue and grinned at her, make a quiet chuckling sound. I then slowly went up into the air. When I stopped again I was about sixteen feet in the air, give or take a foot.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 9:57 pm

I let out a little, happy, squeak. We were so high up, well, high up for me anyways. I've never been on a plane... or a rollercoaster.... or something like that. "Woah.." I said amazed and I think I might have had a small smile cross my face as well.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 10:01 pm

I looked at Rue again and smiled, "You better hold on tight now." I announce with a grin, then start hovering up higher. I slowly stopped and we were now about fifty feet in the air. I looked around and gazed at the scenic view of the camp from this height. "Wow....it never stops being amazing....." I muttered to myself/Rue.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 10:10 pm

I actually did hug Alex tighter, the familar smelll of him made my insides tingle. The memory of my happy, fun, childhood. "I know." I reply, looking out yonder. "It's beautiful.."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 10:13 pm

I sighed peacefully at the sight and then replied, "Yeah....very beautiful...." I then looked at Rue and made a small smile at her. I couldn't help but notice how much...older she looked...well der....it was eight years since I last saw her...but still...she just looked....stunning...I guess. I had this weird feeling in the pit of my stomuch now....erm.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 10:20 pm

I held Alex tighter, I didn't want to fall. I wouldn't mind death though, it sounds peaceful, quiet and just silent. I frowned now, why do all the thoughts I don't want to pop up in my head, pop up at the completely wrong time? I tried to push it all away but it wasn't working well. So, I just closed my eyes for a moment, go away... I thought.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 10:24 pm

I slowly started lowering down to the ground. After a minute or so I finnaly landed gently on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 10:28 pm

I felt relieve when my feet were back on solid ground. "That was kind of fun.." I say, ungripping myself from Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre
Page 31 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 37  Next