Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre

Go down 
+17
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Kasi
Hammah
Dexter
PeetaMellark
Gir
Liz
Carrie Beary
Stormageddeon
Little Miss Laugh
Evimero
Ani
Bob
Swishalicious
Rave Girl
Dovah
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 6:01 pm

"You want me to tell the truth so that I look like a complete sociopath or do you want me to tell you a lie so that it makes me look huggable and loveable?" I ask with a hint of bitterness and sarcasm in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 6:04 pm

"Well, Its your choice," She says sitting up. "What do you want me to think of you?"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 6:12 pm

I sit there, thinking for a while, and then say, "Don't be shocked, or offended from what I tell you. My mom hated me, especially when my dad left her. She became hysterical, or along the lines of that. She tried remarrying, but it didn't work out too well, so she left him. Life was pretty good with my step-dad, even though most of the time he was drunk or high or fighting to get money. Then one day, he got killed in the arena, so I had to stay with my mom... I think I was about 10? Yeah. She blamed me for her problems everyday... so on the 3rd day living with her, I snapped. Killed her. And where did that get me? The mental hospital. I lived there for 3 years before getting released... and after that, my stepdad's friend gave me a letter from my stepdad. Turned out he was a satyr, and that he had stocked up some CB weapons out in the wood we used to go hunting in. I grabbed my switch blade and my sword, then lived on the streets for an additional 2 years before coming to camp." I finish, wondering how she would react.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 11:16 pm

Sorray thought a little bit, the frustrating thing about her face is the fact you can't see what she thinking about or reacting. "I understand, I probably would have done the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/16/2012, 11:39 pm

I smile a melancholy smile and say, "Sometimes, it's nice to have a friend who understands...". I take out my 'pet' rat out of my jacket pocket.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/17/2012, 12:18 am

"It is nice isn't it," She looks at the rat he's holding, "who's that?"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/18/2012, 10:54 am

"I never really thought about it... I guess I'll name him Henry." I say smiling, while scratching his chin.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 3:48 pm

"I don't have a pet," Sorray said jiggling her leg slightly. "At least you have a pet to talk to, that wont rat you out."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 8:40 pm

I roll my eyes and say, "Want to hold him then?" I say while he crawls up my shoulder and squeaks.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 8:43 pm

Sorray tentatively holds out a hand, with an almost shy disposition.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 8:49 pm

Henry curiously crawls up Sorray's arm and up to her shoulder. I smile and drink some more coffee and pop a couple of mints into my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 8:54 pm

Cautiously She tickled Henry's fur and head.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:01 pm

Henry squeaks and nuzzles his nose against Sorray's hand. I lay back and relax, thinking about hunting and the latter.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:03 pm

Sorray transfers him to her palm, "He's sooo cute. Were ever did you find him?"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:05 pm

I shrug and say, "I dunno. One day, when I woke up, he was in my pocket, squeaking and trying to chew my hand off. I gave him a lifesaver mint in case he was hungry. It seemed to do the trick, and that's all he ever eats now a days."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:14 pm

"He probably has an addiction then." Sorray commented.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:14 pm

I laugh and say, "Same with me." I then take out a coin and start flipping it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:19 pm

"Oh i know you do," Then she smiles causing her nose to wrinkle.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:25 pm

I smile, and take a mint out to feed Henry. He eats it hungrily, and after he finishes it, he looks at me like as if he wants more.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:29 pm

Sorray passes the mouse back.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:37 pm

I hold him for a couple seconds before letting him perch on my shoulder."So now that I've told you my life-story, what's yours? I know you obviously came from the UK..."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:44 pm

"My life is the opposite of yours, " Sorray said itching her head. " Grew up with my mum watching my every step and every thing was normal until a monster showed up and ate my cheer leading coach. "
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 9:56 pm

"Huh... yeah, that is a completely opposite from me." I say, sucking on a mint while sipping on some coffee.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 10:09 pm

Sorray nodded her head strumming a tune on her guitar.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime1/19/2012, 10:40 pm

I whistle in the wind while Henry starts to doze off. "I can't remember the song's name... but I remember it was a lullaby sang by... my mother? Or my step-dad? I can't remember."

Last edited by Blind Darkness on 1/19/2012, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre   Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging Out at the Amphitheatre
Page 27 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next