Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm in the mood to make this charrie!? o:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

I'm in the mood to make this charrie!? o: Empty
PostSubject: I'm in the mood to make this charrie!? o:   I'm in the mood to make this charrie!? o: Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 2:10 am

Character Name: Josie

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): has caramel color hair with natural light blonde highlights, blue eyes that start deep blue at the pupil and get light blue as they go out with yellow and green specks, naturally tan, around 5'3", and real skinny

God and mortal parent: Aphrodite and her fatha was Mark

Powers**: can charm-speak 5 times a day and when she does it she gets like really tired all of a sudden, can make someone like another or herself 10 times a day and makes her slightly dizzy

Flaws***: never thinks she's good enough, is stubborn, trusts people to easily

Pets: a little west highland terrier named Snowball

Weapon****: a CB sword.. whats new?

Talents/Skills: is a great singer, is a pretty baller skateboarder, really good artist

RP Example*: I walked out of my cabin and sat down on a bench under the trees. I pulled out my sketch pad from my bag and a pencil. I started to draw the fountain and the people sitting by it. After I finished, I looked at it, ripped it out, and crumpled it up. I put my head in my hands. "I'm such a bad artist." I shoved the paper back into my bag and threw my pencil into it.

Biography*: Josie grew up with her dad and her dad only. They had a lot of money and Josie usually got what she wanted. She was the "popular" girl in school, but she always had good grades. When she was around 13, a monster attacked their house and ruined EVERYTHING! That's when her dad told her the truth and took her to camp.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

I'm in the mood to make this charrie!? o: Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm in the mood to make this charrie!? o:   I'm in the mood to make this charrie!? o: Icon_minitime6/24/2011, 2:18 am

I know the form says at least five sentences...but just five is pretty boring...whatever, approved.
Back to top Go down

I'm in the mood to make this charrie!? o:
Page 1 of 1