Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Big Bright Shiny Lake

Go down 
+19
Dragonfire
Gravity
The Doctor
Liz
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Shade
Dexter
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
Dena
Bob
Rave Girl
Dovah
Silly Lily
Hammah
Damascus
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/13/2012, 10:40 pm

Rafael felt the tears begin to dry on his cheeks when suddenly Ronnie coughed and the water shot out of her lungs. Yet he also realized that she was still soaking wet, as well as he was, and that made her feel uncomfortable. So Rafael removed his jacket, that had sustained some dryness, and handed it to her. He wasn't sure what had happened but it was still his fault. I'm fine, just was worried about you. Rafael left out the part of how he was now certain that he was in love with Ronnie.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/13/2012, 11:43 pm

Ronnie was about to reject Rafael's jacket, but she shivered, the breeze getting to her, and she took it against her better instinct not to. She slid it over her shoulders, hugging it around her. She must have looked kind of ridiculous, Ronnie with the huge lump on her forehead, sopping wet, with a jacket on that must have been a few sizes too big around her slim frame. Forehead throbbing, she looked to Rafael.

"I think I should go get ice and bandage this, or something," she proposed, looking back at him with her palm still pressed to the wound on the crown of her head, still completely unsure what to say to remedy the situation. Gods, she felt stupid. But then again, he had hugged her randomly... not that he would have known not to do that, and Ronnie really shouldn't have cared so much.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/14/2012, 6:12 pm

Rafael nodded as he looked at Ronnie. She was actually very correct in her assumption of needing some medical help. So he held his hand out to her and offered to help her up. I could help you get to the infirmary and get the injuries looked at. I mean...it is my fault that you are like this. Rafael looked at his feet and then back at Ronnie. She was really beautiful and he was embarrassed that he had hugged her like that. Maybe he should just forget about the tattoo and hug that had happened.

((I'm not sure how to keep this from getting really awkward.))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/14/2012, 10:58 pm

((I think I'm going to have her say something to address it once they get to the infirmary. Until then it's going to be kind of awkward LOL))

Ronnie glanced at Rafael's hand, almost deciding that she wasn't going to take it. She wanted to do for herself, show that she could function properly instead of being a damsel in distress or something. This was a good idea in her mind, until she realized that for one, she'd probably insult the poor boy further, and two, she probably needed the help, seeing as she had trouble just sitting upright. Grasping his hand in hers, Ronnie allowed Rafael to help her to her feet. She stumbled a little bit, but she was mostly able to stand and move around properly once her initial sense of vertigo faded. "Yeah, that'd be a good idea. But I think it's only my head, I hit it pretty hard," Ronnie concurred, her palm still pressed to the lump that had formed as a result. "But..." she tried to think of a way to respond that wouldn't make it even more awkward. "It's not your fault. I'm just klutzy, is all."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/14/2012, 11:07 pm

Rafael smiled slightly and only briefly. The fact that Ronnie was at least letting him help her was very nice but he wasn't really convinced when she tried to tell him that it wasn't his fault. He knew that she had hit her head because he had tried to hug her and that if he hadn't have done that, Ronnie wouldn't be in the current situation. Instead Rafael just took her hand in his and helped lead Ronnie toward the infirmary. Rafael left the lake.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/14/2012, 11:17 pm

Ronnie managed to meet Rafael's smile, keeping hold of his hand in case she were to fall or something again. She stumbled just a little bit on their way to the infirmary, but she was mostly alright besides the fact that her head throbbed profusely. It was still kind of awkward, and she could almost sense that Rafael suspected something of her but just wasn't indicating it verbally. They made their way to the infirmary...
Back to top Go down
Falcon3100
Mortal
Falcon3100

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/16/2012, 5:08 pm

I walk over to the lake and I start to build something.
I decided to go wander in the forest to explore, and i went to the forest

Henry Williams-Hephaestus

Last edited by Falcon3100 on 9/16/2012, 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://campaztec.forumotion.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/16/2012, 5:48 pm

((NO BAD FALCON! Your character is in three topics at the same time. You want to switch topics you have to post him leaving somewhere))
Back to top Go down
Falcon3100
Mortal
Falcon3100

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/16/2012, 6:00 pm

(sorry I don't know many of the rules ya know I just got here yesterday oh, and I fixed the problem)
Back to top Go down
http://campaztec.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime9/20/2012, 6:19 pm

OOC:........ lol sorry Im not really expost to be on thai site but ill make exeptions and hope my parents dont see this site in the histroy... so sorry havent been on in a while:(
BIC: I shake from the space out not really paying any attention to the conversation where people just keep on comming to the lake. I think about leaving for a while and jog off not knowing where to go next.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 10:53 pm

Azazel looked around, feeling kinda low at the moment. His lonely, "emo", personality was currently in control as he made his way down to the lake. He looked around and fidgeted as the psycho tried to get control.

'Let me have the body.'

"No. I'm in control." He said to himself

'But you're so boring with the body, You're more boring than the little weak part.' The psycho muttered.

"I don't honestly care, asshole." He said to himself and that shut him up. He continued to walk around as he levitated into the air every now and then for the heck of it. At one point though he started to manipulate the water, creating a small ball of it lift up and come towards him.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 11:05 pm

Cayta is sitting by the shore, alone and quiet. She was enjoying the sound of the water and sketching the scenery on a sketch pad she carried in a bag at all times. Looking up, she notices the boy by the lake.
She begins sketch him into the scenery, taking great care in the details. In the picture he has a small ball of water in his hand and is a bit off the ground. Cay hums softly the tune of Never to Late by three days grace as she draws him.

Finished, she blows the excess charcoal dust off the pad and looks back up to the boy, curiously. She wonders why he was mumbling to himself and what he is doing by the lake. A small spider crawls onto her hand and she looks down screaming out of surprise.

"Ahh!"

She shakes her hand tossing the spider the other way. She takes a deep breath, crying to calm herself back down, reminding herself that the spider is much more afraid of her then she is of it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 11:14 pm

The water ball fell to the ground and turned when he heard a scream, seeing a girl spazzing about something. He debated with himself now and again and then decided to walk over to the girl. "Something wrong?" He asked.

'Kill her.' The psycho butted in.

"Shut up, damnit." He muttered to himself, trying not to look strange.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 11:21 pm

Cay looks up at him and smiles, nodding. "O-oh yes, I'm fine.. I was just a bit startled is all. I didn't expect a spider to crawl on me..." She adds awkwardly.

Her sketch book was laying on the ground, still open to the page of the scene and him. She reaches for it, hoping to pick it up before he notices it. Cay didn't want to look like a creeper who was drawing him, because he was kind of good looking.
But then again, she thought to herself, there are not many people here that are not good looking.

"I'm sorry if I startled you.." She says quietly as she gets up.

After dusting off her pants, she starts picking up the pencils that spilled out of her bag when she flailed about panicking over the spider.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 11:31 pm

Azazel watched her pick up her stuff, noticing the drawing that she did. "Always wonderful when someone is watching you." He said with a mutter. He knelt down and picked up the rest of her pencils for her, handing the to her after standing back up. "Azazel, or...one part of him at least." He said and held out his hand to her.

'Oh I see what you're doing, Make her feel safe then I can slit her throat.' The psycho muttered in his head.

"Shut it, or I kill the four of us." Azazel muttered, his grip tightening around his sword hilt.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 11:35 pm

Taking the pencils from him, she stuff everything back into her bag. "Oh uhm.. I drew you. I hope you don't mind.. I was just drawing the scene when you kind of walked in and it looked good.. I'm sorry."
She smiles awkwardly, sliding her bag over her shoulder, where the strap crosses her chest.

"I'm Cayta, but most just call me Cay.. What do you mean by one part of him,if you don't mind me asking?" She inquires.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 11:41 pm

"Nice to meet you, Cay. I guess." He said to her, "It's kinda...complicated with my meaning behind the one part of him." He said to her as he glanced down at the drawing, slowly reaching for the book. "May I?" He asked her as he tried to get a better look at the picture.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 11:44 pm

Cay hands him the book nodding. She normally doesn't let anyone look in her sketchbooks or at any of her pictures by she figured it was a drawing of him. So, technically, she thought he had a right to see it.
"Yea, ofcourse.. here." She is no longer smiling, but instead awkwardly squirming as she stands.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 11:49 pm

Azazel took the book and looked at the drawing, noticing how she got his exact actions perfectly made to what he looked like from that distance. He actually made a tiny smirk. "You're good." He said to her. He then turned his head slightly, thinking he had heard something.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 11:52 pm

Cay blushes slightly, but thankfully she was dark skinned enough to where you can hardly tell when she is only lightly blushing. Deep red blushes were another thing all together, as they show through her skin color to show a deep red color.
"Thanks.." She says as she smiles.
"Did you hear something?" Cay asks as she looks in the direction he looked towards.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/13/2013, 11:59 pm

"I don't know." He told her as he looked around. his body fidgetting a bit.

'Give me control already bastard.' The psycho butted in, Rage and normality completely silent at this point as if they were never there to begin with.

"No...you'll lose control...I can't...let you." He said as he heard the noise again, it sounded like a snake hiss.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 12:03 am

Turns towards the noise her body going tense. "Did you hear that? Tell me that is just a snake.."
She says, fearful of what it might be.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 12:08 am

Azazel turned to the water after hearing the second hisss. "Cay...get away from the water." He told her as he pulled out his bowie knife and his sword, suddenly a crashed sounded that would've knocked them back, had Azazel not pulled them into the air with his wind powers. Staring dead at the two of the was a lake monster that was seriously out of place.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 12:11 am

Cay looks in terror at the monster and screams. Clearly, she wasn't one for fighting.
Trembling she floats in the air, eyes widened with surprise.
"That is not supposed to be there!" She shrieks, with extreme emphasis on the word not.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 12:14 am

"No duh." Azazel said as he manuvered out of the way of the serpents attack. He landed a safe distance away and set Cay down and then jetted back into the air, heading at it's ugly face. He sent a blast of air at it, but it did next to nothing. Suddenly the serpent hit Azazel with it's head and sent the demi-titan flying into a tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Bright Shiny Lake   The Big Bright Shiny Lake - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big Bright Shiny Lake
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next