Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Edward and Kesi at the lake.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

Edward and Kesi at the lake. Empty
PostSubject: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 7:04 pm

Edward ran ahead of Kesi, laughing as he went. They were at the lakeside. He hid himself behind a large rock, waiting for her to appear from the trees overlooking the glistening water in the evening sun.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 7:07 pm

I giggled as I saw Edward advance in front of me. I saw him disappear behind a large rock, when he did that, it gave me a hideous idea. I floated up in the air, then poofed. I appeared once again behind Edward, as I hit the ground, I slowly inched toward him. Getting ready to put my hands over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 7:13 pm

Edward poked his head out from around the side of the rock. Where the hell had Kesi disappeared too. Edward bit his lip. She was cunning that one. He tensed up a little and prepared himself for whatever she may be planning.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 7:14 pm

I launched myself at him, instead of covering his eyes. I jumped on his back, then covered his eyes. "Guess who!?" I giggled.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 7:16 pm

Edward screamed like a little girl. What a great way to be embarrassed by his wife to be...he sighed. 'Santa Claus?' He said with a hint of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 7:18 pm

"Ho, ho, ho!" I giggled outloud. Then I grabbed Edwards face planting a romantic kiss upon is wonderful lips.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 7:23 pm

Edward laughed as she kissed him. He wound his hand in her hair and smiled through the kiss. When it eventually finished he pulled a face of shock. 'Since when did santa get so hot?' He laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 7:28 pm

"I don't know. Dieting and gender change?" I giggled at the thought, then jumped off Edwards back.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 7:40 pm

Edward raised an eyebrow. 'Babe, I really don't see you dieting hahah' he watched her as she jumped, she was like a cat. A pretty one.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 7:42 pm

"Not meeeeee" I hissed jokingly. "Santa!"
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 7:50 pm

Edward rolled his eyes. 'Well, I'm not marrying Santa. I just want Kesi so..' He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 7:53 pm

"Well you're lucky!" I giggled. "That's meeee!"Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 7:59 pm

Edward chuckled. 'I thought you were Santa?' He pulled a confused looking face before laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 7:59 pm

"Santa who?" I giggled.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/14/2013, 8:10 pm

Edward winked and said 'SANTA MY WONDERFUL FIANCE!' He leapt forward and threw himself on top of her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 7:53 am

I giggled non-stop as Edward pounced on top of me, I feel to the ground. I made it so we wouldn't fall painfully but softly as I messed with the wind. "I didn't know you were into chubbier guys, Edward". I placed a soft kiss on his lips and I giggled once more as I pulled back.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 8:28 am

Edward smiled again as she kissed him. 'Well what can I say, they're a turn on.' and with that he moved forward to kiss her some more.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/15/2013, 9:41 am

I pulled back, laughing even more than before. "I love you" I say with a large smile.
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/17/2013, 4:18 pm

Edward beamed into her beautiful eyes. 'I love you too Kesi!'
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/17/2013, 4:24 pm

I giggled "Yay! So much love!"
Back to top Go down
ILostMyKey
Mortal
ILostMyKey

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/17/2013, 4:42 pm

Edward held her tight and grinned. 'Yes, lots, all for you.'
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime1/17/2013, 5:50 pm

"There's some there for you too!" I laughed, wrapping my arms around Edward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edward and Kesi at the lake.   Edward and Kesi at the lake. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Edward and Kesi at the lake.
Page 1 of 1