Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympus III

Go down 
+12
Carrie Beary
Bob
Kasi
Ani
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Swishalicious
Silly Lily
Liz
Rave Girl
Dovah
Stormageddeon
Kendall
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

Olympus III - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:08 pm

I walk over to Rachel and give a smile. "Miss Rachel Berry how have you been?" I ask.
I yawn and look around, "Well...we could go and mingle with other demi-gods..." I suggest to Cypher.
I groan in frustration, "Where the hell is my daddy...?" I ask myself quietly. I gnaw on my crayon some more nervously.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:10 pm

"Sure, why not. We can see how many people assume that I'm nice because I'm a demititan," she said, chuckling as she said the last part.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:13 pm

I stand up and look at all the people wandering around.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:16 pm

I landed on a bus. I was in a REALLY bad mood. Sad actully. I needed to be happy again. I should do something. I rained myself down a small hammer. Jumped off the bus and banged on the gas thingy. It started leaking. Smiling, I pulled a lighter out of my pocket. Giggled a little bit and dropped it in the leaking gas. Then I dissaperd out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:16 pm

Cypher looks around, searching for someone who seemed like they were a good person to talk to. "Hmm..."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:22 pm

'Should I see if one of those gods is my father?....No....I shouldn't....'
I poke myself with the crayon and it snaps in half, "F***" I mutter and I chuck the crayon carcass off somewhere.
I get hit on the head with a crayon. 'What the hell...?'. I look at the snapped red crayon covered in bite marks.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:24 pm

"Uh...awkward!" Cypher says.
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:26 pm

"I know...!" I say laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:28 pm

Cypher laughs a little bit and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:29 pm

The BUS went Boom. As in Blew up. I made wind fly me up in the sky and I started to laugh obnoxiously!
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:31 pm

I feel the wind pick up and blow my hair in my face. I shiver, "Did the wind just pick up or is it just me?" I ask Cypher.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:37 pm

Argus rolled his many eyes at his blown-up bus. What an idiot that Kesi was. Another bus drove up, being driven by a harpy.

Zeus clambered back onto his throne. "Norse and Egyptian gods are by Athena's throne!"
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:38 pm

It started to rain water baloons. Hmmm. I had to think up somethin' else Surprised
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:41 pm

"Well, I guess that's you," Cypher said when Zues had said that Norse and Egyptian demigods were to go by Athena's throne. "Water balloons?" she muttered. "Really?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:47 pm

Zeus frowned, making the water balloons stop. How pathetic-- water balloons.

Jace Wayland=God wrote:

Alden continues to tug at Anastasia, and he manages to pull her over to Persephone. She stands behind him, hesitant, but Alden just stands there and waves. "Hi Mom!" he says, feeling somewhat odd. He'd never been able to call someone 'mom' before. Anastasia nods to her mother, not quite sure of how to properly address the goddess.

Persephone waved back, smiling gently as she twisted a daisy stem around her finger, creating a "flower-ring" of some sort. "Hello, children. You look... healthier than I expected with Mr. D as your camp director."

Doctor J wrote:
I look around, and smile when I find Aelous.
I stare down Apollo's throne
I run towards Aphrodite's throne.
I slowly walk to her throne.
I look, Now what's his name? Aris. No, Ares. Right. I find his throne.

Aeolus waved to Ace.

Apollo frowned as he looked at Jordyn, gesturing for her to come over.

Aphrodite watched her daughter run towards her throne, frowning disapprovingly. Ladies weren't supposed to run like that... But Emalyn was doing fine.

Ares grunted, scratching his scarred chin as Renee was looking around for his throne.

Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:51 pm

"Hey!" I stomped my foot and crossed my arms. Feeling a bit drowsy, stink bugs, skunks, and cow manure, filled up the throne room as it started falling from the sky. I felt myself begin to fall, 2 feet, 3 feet. My powers were beging to fail me, mostly from how tired I was becoming. Finally about 15 feet before splattering upon impact. I caught my self. I felt my heart beating incredibly fast. I almost died. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:52 pm

I see a water baloon fall from the sky. I catch it and looked at it in all of its' glory. I giggle and bite the baloon making the water soak my face. I giggle some more and toss the carcass of the baloon.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 1:55 pm

Zeus snapped his fingers, and the foul raining objects ceased to rain and any objects on the floors disappeared. His nostrils flared indignantly.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 2:02 pm

I walk in from the elevator after taking a trip to the empire state building.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 2:04 pm

I giggled once again. Aw. I was starting to get annoying. Goood. Good. I thought some more. What could be something horrible to come? Hmmm. I can't firgure it out. I'll just think for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 2:05 pm

I walk over to my father Ares. "Hello father," I tell him.
I walk in late as always.
I walk in late also.

Last edited by Bob on 6/22/2011, 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 2:08 pm

Ares nodded at Jogn, taking out his dagger. He began cleaning out the dirt from underneath his fingernails. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 2:16 pm

I look around to see if there is anyone interesting to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 2:18 pm

I get dissapointed seeing alot of people here before me. "Oh well but now I need to find dad," I said to myself. A small smile crept across my face as I start racing around my room looking for my dad.

I scratch my head. "I wonder were lady Artemis is," I say looking around until I spot her thrown. "There she is," I say racing over to the Artemis. "My Lady greetings," I say giving a slight bow.

""Do you require any thing of me father?" I ask my godly parent standing there infront of his thrown. It seemed like forever since I last saw him.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/22/2011, 2:19 pm

I run in.
I run in.
I run in.
I run in.
I run in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympus III   Olympus III - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus III
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next