Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BIG THREE CHARACTER!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

BIG THREE CHARACTER!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BIG THREE CHARACTER!!!!   BIG THREE CHARACTER!!!! Icon_minitime6/30/2011, 11:49 pm

Character Name:Judas Toriacsi
Description:Judas has brown hair with the ends of his hair ending with black streaks. He has grayish blue eyes. He is 5 foot 6 and a half inches tall. He is also very skinny and pale.
God parent:Hades
Mortal parent:Unknown
Powers:He can shadow travel 15-18 times a day depending on how much sleep he has gotten. He can also raise 5 skeletal warriors for 10 minutes 3-5 times a day, also depending on how much sleep he has gotten.
Flaws:He sees Hallucination when he is extremely upset, suffers from violent shakes when sad or scared, he has pyromania.
Pets:None
Weapon:Stygian iron sword with a two and a half foot long blade. The hilt is black and red and is shaped like a cross. There is a skull made of platnium in the middle of the hilt.
Talents/Skills:He can play the guitar and draw anime.
RP Example:I walk down a dark street in the middle of the night, for some reason all the street lights were off. This made me very scared so I walk quickly. I suddenly heard the faint sound of growling behind me. I turned to see a pair of red eyes staring at me. I'm not sure what it is, but I don't intend to find out so I start to run. The creature chases after me and quickly catches up to me. I feel it tackle me and get on top of me. I feel a broken shard of glass on the ground. I pick it up and shove the glass into one of the creatures' eyes. I hear it yelp in pain and run off. I get up and run off into a lighted road.
Biography: Judas was born exactually at 12:00 AM. He was only 6 months old when his biological mother put him up for adoption. He was adopted by an middle aged couple in the late 40s. When he was of the age of 6 he was in a park when he tripped and fell. He banged his head during the fall and suffered from amnesia. Not remembering who his foster parents were he ran away from them. Two weeks after running away he was discovered by a social services worker who decide to take him as her own. He lived with her and her two bratty children up until he was 14. One day after school he was walking home when a feral dog tryed to attack him, this feral dog was actually a hellhound. Judas managed to fight off the hound when a satyr came up to him and whisked him away to Camp Half-Blood.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: BIG THREE CHARACTER!!!!   BIG THREE CHARACTER!!!! Icon_minitime6/30/2011, 11:51 pm

Do the warriors get up and rebuild themselves if, say, they're slashed apart?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Dovah
Demi-Titan
Dovah

PostSubject: Re: BIG THREE CHARACTER!!!!   BIG THREE CHARACTER!!!! Icon_minitime6/30/2011, 11:53 pm

Only if the limbs are removed. If say they are decapitated or they are sliced in half then they wouldn't rebuild themselves.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: BIG THREE CHARACTER!!!!   BIG THREE CHARACTER!!!! Icon_minitime7/1/2011, 12:05 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BIG THREE CHARACTER!!!!   BIG THREE CHARACTER!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BIG THREE CHARACTER!!!!
Page 1 of 1