Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Character!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

New Character!  Empty
PostSubject: New Character!    New Character!  Icon_minitime1/20/2011, 11:23 pm

Character Name: Arizonia

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): naturally tan, VERY dark brown hair..almost black..it falls in waves about half-way down her back, EXTREMELY dark brown eyes..her pupils almost blend in but if you look close enough you can see a difference in color, 5'3", and average looking body type but shes actually really muscular and strong, all around she's really pretty..juss' sayin. (that was really descriptive! o:)

God and mortal parent: Philophrosyne, spirit of friendliness, kindness and welcome (I'm being told Philophrosyne is a God)

Powers**: can loosen up tension in a group of people for up to 10 minutes, can make people more friendly than they are for up to 5 minutes

Flaws***: has a VERY short temper, is impatient, zones out of conversations alot

Pets: noneeee

Weapon****: CB sword that goes from a beaded necklace to the sword

Talents/Skills: is a FAST runner, really flexible, good at planning things out, is all around very athletic, is good at convincing people what she wants them to do, and is really social-able

RP Example*: I walked into the sword fighting arena. I touched my necklace and my sword popped out. I ran at a dummy and slashed at it's head. It came off...:DD I went on to the next and stabbed that one in the chest. I then saw some observers watching me. I put my hair up in a pony tail and walked over to them. "Hey guys!" I smiled. The replied with a normal hi. I smiled and carried on the conversation..

Biography*: Arizonia was born in Arizona..haha. When she was just a few months old, her and her mother moved to Boston so she now has a Boston accent. Arizonia was kicked out of a lot of schools. She was really smart but got into A LOT of fights. She moved from school to school in the Boston area. When she turned twelve, her mother told her she was a half-blood. Now don't get me wrong, her mom loved her but thought it was about time for Arizonia to go to Camp Half Blood and start her training. She has now been living there for two approximately two years! o:

Notes: so basically, she's nice but don't get on her bad side
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

New Character!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character!    New Character!  Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 5:14 pm

How does she use her powers? Say a few things, click the heels of her red high-heels together, and hope really hard?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

New Character!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character!    New Character!  Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 7:22 pm

Like she puts it in their minds to be nicer or to stop being so tense. But they don't know it's her. Like to the person it feels like just themselves deciding to be nicer or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

New Character!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character!    New Character!  Icon_minitime1/21/2011, 9:55 pm

And she can only do it 20-25 times a day. =P If she tries more, she'll pass out.

Approved ~_~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Character!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character!    New Character!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character!
Page 1 of 1