Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2nd Charrie - Twin of Charlie Salvatore

Go down 
AuthorMessage

2nd Charrie -  Twin of Charlie Salvatore Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Charrie - Twin of Charlie Salvatore   2nd Charrie -  Twin of Charlie Salvatore Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 4:48 pm

Character Name: Carlie Salvatore (Charlie's Twin Sister)

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Black hair with pink streaks, black eyes, mini skirts, pink clothes, high heels, makeup, always has a purse

God and Mortal Parent: Phobus/Mortal=Katherine Salvatore

Powers: show somebody their fear,

Flaws: gets tired from powers, talks to much, to preppy, doesnt like to use powers

Pet: a yorkie named Darlie

Weapon: silver charm bracelet that when touches the sword charm, it turns into a sword

Talents/Skills: shopping, painting nails,

Biography: Charlie and Carlie were twins. They were kicked out of every school they went to. All of the teachers thought they were crazy. Carlie knew there was something special about herself and her sister, but she couldn't put her finger on it. One day, Carlie and Charlie were in class together, and Carlie could tell her teacher was freaked out by horses and apparentely Charlie did too. Somehow, Charlie made an illusion of a horse in front of the teacher. The teacher started screaming and ran out of the room. Carlie ran to the hall and watched her run. Carlie then went to Charlie and got all up in her face. "Why would you do that?!?!" Carlie yelled at Charlie. Charlie just smirked and looked away. That evening, their mother got a call from their school saying the twins could no longer attend there. Their mom then took them to camp and dropped them off.

RP Example: I sat on my bunk, bored as ever. I glance down at my hand and see that my fingernail polish is chipped. I go to the drawer and pull out the hot pink nail polish. I start to repaint my nails. When they dry, I put sparkles on them. After those dry, I go to my mirror and start softly brushing my hair, trying to figure out why my sister hates me.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Charrie - Twin of Charlie Salvatore   2nd Charrie -  Twin of Charlie Salvatore Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 5:24 pm

How many times a day can she use her powers?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Charrie - Twin of Charlie Salvatore   2nd Charrie -  Twin of Charlie Salvatore Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 5:33 pm

20ish times.........
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Charrie - Twin of Charlie Salvatore   2nd Charrie -  Twin of Charlie Salvatore Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 5:35 pm

Mhm.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Charrie - Twin of Charlie Salvatore   2nd Charrie -  Twin of Charlie Salvatore Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Charrie - Twin of Charlie Salvatore
Page 1 of 1