Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian. Empty
PostSubject: my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian.   my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian. Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 11:00 pm

Character Name: Alanza Rahotep
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Short choppy black hair, dark brown eyes, tall, really skinny, and tan.
God and mortal parent: God parent: Set, Mortal parent: Unknown
Powers**: Is able to create a dust storm only once a day. She can create a large storm, but it can't last for more than 10 minutes. If she makes a large sized storm (a storm about the length that could cover a good sized football field, that has strong winds) that lasts longer than that, she could possibly die. She can create a small storm that lasts only about 2 minutes (that isn't bigger than a large swimming pool in length and has minor-strenth winds) and that won't drain much of her energy. And all the rest inbetween.

Flaws***: Crazy, unfriendly, slightly evil
Pets: None
Weapon****: A curved celestial bronze Egyptian sword
Talents/Skills: Fast runner, good fighter, strong mentally and physically, has the ability to read hieroglyphics
RP Example*: Alanza darted behind the tree. She paused to catch her breath. She glanced behind her shoulder, around the tree. She cursed under her breath. She couldn’t see much, because it was a forest and all the stupid trees were blocking her line of vision! She would just have to work with instinct today. She broke into a run, darting across the forest, dodging trees.
Biography*: Alanza never met her mother. She just assumed she was given up for adoption. Either that or her mother died. Either way, Alanza was raised on the harsh streets of New York, on her own. At an early age, she was recognized as a pretty powerful demigod by a homeless person who turned out to be a satyr recruiting demigods in New York. He didn’t reveal his identity to her until he was positive that she was a demigod. So he just helped her out, raised her, until he knew for sure. When Alanza was 8, she and the homeless person-satyr were sitting on a bench in a small park in the city, when a monster attacked them. Then, the satyr knew for sure. They traveled for a couple weeks on foot towards camp. During those weeks, Alanza turned 9 on November 19th. They reached camp. Alanza wasn’t claimed by Set until she was 13, though. When she was claimed, she wasn’t all that surprised. She’s lived at camp ever since.
Notes:

I’m not sure whether or not I need special permission to have an Egyptian charrie, but I’m willing to give it a shot. Hope that’s okay. And also, if this charrie is approved, I know that it’s my last slot. (My 10th character slot.) So after this, I’m not making more unless they die or I buy a new one.

Last edited by alexia134 on 4/24/2011, 10:31 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian.   my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian. Icon_minitime4/21/2011, 11:42 pm

Is her sword Celestial bronze?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian.   my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian. Icon_minitime4/24/2011, 2:53 pm

yes it is.
I editied it. let me know if thats okay! thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian.   my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian. Icon_minitime4/24/2011, 2:58 pm

....set has nothing to do with magic.
he is the egyptian god of deserst,storms,violence,chaos, and foreign lands
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian.   my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian. Icon_minitime4/24/2011, 3:02 pm

Okay, thanks. I just edited that part out.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian.   my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian. Icon_minitime4/24/2011, 3:05 pm

your power is more of a talent....
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian.   my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian. Icon_minitime4/24/2011, 3:09 pm

yeah, thats true.
I edited it to make her power about dust storms... if thats okay. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian.   my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian. Icon_minitime4/24/2011, 3:12 pm

how big are the storms and how long do they last?
Back to top Go down
PeetaMellark
Demigod
PeetaMellark

PostSubject: Re: my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian.   my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian. Icon_minitime4/24/2011, 10:32 pm

Edited. (I wasn't so sure about the size of the storms. I did my best in describing it.)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian.   my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian. Icon_minitime4/25/2011, 11:57 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian.   my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my final charrie (for now) she's Egyptian.
Page 1 of 1