Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jennsen Carter

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jennsen Carter Empty
PostSubject: Jennsen Carter   Jennsen Carter Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 8:55 am

Character Name: Jennsen Carter
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): red hair (curly), 5'1, and skinny
God and mortal parent: Eirene and Castor Carter
Powers**: can calm people down who are about to fight.
Flaws***: Is shy, is easily scared, runs away a lot, and takes abuse and thinks she's worthless, and she even hates herself most the time
Pets:none
Weapon**** : she doesn't fight... She's too scared/ She doesn't like violence
Talents/Skills: singing, drawing, and poetry
RP Example*: I sat down as I watch the other kids walk by. Its my first time here, and I'm already scared senseless. I don't know if anyone will talk to me. I doubt they will... I watch more people walk by, and then go into my cabin several minutes later...
Biography*: She/I came from a rough life. Her father died when she/I was nine, and she/I lived in an orphanage instead of with a family. She/I was hated by all the other kids because she/I never involed herself/myself with fighting or anything of the sorts. She/I ranaway at the age 15, and found CHB at the age 16. She/I honors her father, for she/I remembers him as being a good man. She/I grew up with the idea of never being mean, unless she had to, and keep the peace as long as she can.
Notes: http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs410.snc4/47361_134226909956002_100001060818330_187322_8315061_n.jpg (This is what she looks like...)
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Jennsen Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennsen Carter   Jennsen Carter Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 9:04 am

How many times a day can she use her power?
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

Jennsen Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennsen Carter   Jennsen Carter Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 9:06 am

oh yeah I forgot, umm hmm I like the number seven, how about seven?

.. and um how can you become a Hunter of Artemis, I was wondering, incase I could make her one..
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Jennsen Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennsen Carter   Jennsen Carter Icon_minitime4/20/2011, 9:08 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Jennsen Carter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jennsen Carter   Jennsen Carter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jennsen Carter
Page 1 of 1