Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aidan McMurphy, son of Athena

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aidan McMurphy, son of Athena Empty
PostSubject: Aidan McMurphy, son of Athena   Aidan McMurphy, son of Athena Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 10:03 pm

Character Name: Aidan McMurphy

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):
Flat black hair, grey eyes, 5' 2", skinny but has lea muscles

God and mortal parent: Athena and Michael McMurphy

Powers**: none

Flaws***: Has difficulty relating to people, often holds a grudge past a reasonable time (though not as bad as Hades' children), and scared of spiders

Pets:

Weapon****: Mostly uses light sword (CB) and shield. Also has a bow, quiver, and a dagger

Talents/Skills: Very intelligent, good hand to hand combat fighter, above average with a sword, able to use other weapons with average skill (dagger, bow, spear, etc.)

RP Example*:
I wake up in the Athena cabin before any of my other siblings are up. I quietly grab my sword and slip out the door. I head down to the dummies at the sword fighting area and I get in some practice before breakfast. I go back up to the meal area and sacrifice some of my food. I then sit at the Athena table with the rest of my siblings.

Biography*:
Aidan had a fairly calm childhood up until a monster attack killed his step-mother and father at the age of ten. He safely made it to Camp Half-Blood, where he became a year round camper. Ha trained in several different combat styes, but his best were hand to hand combat and a light single handed sword. He has always been average with a bow, but he was pretty bad with other weapons. He worked hard training with a spear to have at least average skills in one heavy weapon.

Notes:

Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Aidan McMurphy, son of Athena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aidan McMurphy, son of Athena   Aidan McMurphy, son of Athena Icon_minitime4/18/2011, 10:04 pm

Approveddd
Back to top Go down

Aidan McMurphy, son of Athena
Page 1 of 1