Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leah my new charrie...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Amy
Big Three Demigod
Princess Amy

Leah my new charrie... Empty
PostSubject: Leah my new charrie...   Leah my new charrie... Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 1:15 am

Character Name: Leah Scott
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): She has Brown hair almost black and she has bright blue eyes. She is 5'4 and she is Athletic and skinny
God and mortal parent: Zeus and Rebecca Scott
Powers: Blots of lightning she can only make them five times a day they arent to big just enough to knock a person out
Flaws: She has thinks highly of her self and she also has problems with her temper. She tends to speak her mind and not really care about it
Pets: None
Weapon: Sword Celesital bronze
Talents/Skills: Playes the guitar is a good artist and swordfighting
RP Example*: I sighed and opend the fridge nothing. I shut it angrly my mom was rich why couldnt she at least buy snacks. I tryed to stay calm lightining was bad for the house or so mom said. I sighed and went to my room all alone with only the house keeper for company. I Turned on my plasma and whatched some lame tv show while i packed. Where i was going my mom didnt say she doesnt bother to tell me much any more. I sigh and haul my bags to the door and jump on my bed and wait for the taxi that would take me to my new home.
Biography*: So her mom was a well know bisuness women. She was rich and had all the money a person could want her mom was never around though. She was well liked at her school and got in fights but they were never bad. She loved music and She loved with all her heart debate class she could argure there thats why. He mom was never home so she rarly did well in school.
Notes:
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Leah my new charrie... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leah my new charrie...   Leah my new charrie... Icon_minitime4/7/2010, 12:30 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Leah my new charrie...
Page 1 of 1