Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bella Muerte

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

Bella Muerte Empty
PostSubject: Bella Muerte   Bella Muerte Icon_minitime4/10/2011, 6:56 pm

Bella Muerte 194055474110430502Bella Muerte 194055474270544845
'I turned to you, you turned away. From everything that I'd never say. Wrote it down, but tore it up. Recycled dreams could never live up.'--Heroin Slow by Pencey Prep.

Name:
Bella Muerte

Description:
Bella has medium length brown hair. It's slightly wavy, but only slightly. Her skin is pale, due to the fact that she doesn't go outside a lot, and when she does, she covers herself in sunscreen. Her eyes are a stormy blue. Almost everyone tells her that her eyes are really cool, but Bella just thinks that eyes are eyes, no cooler than any other eyes. Unless they're rainbow eyes. That changes everything. She stands at an average height of five foot six. She usually wears a random t-shirt and shorts with flip flops, sometimes sneakers. She has a tattoo of a feather on her left arm and she rarely ever wears makeup.

God Parent:
Anubis

Mortal Parent:
Felicity Muerte

Powers**:
Bella can summon skeletons, she can summon ghosts, and she can shadow travel. She can summon skeletons about ten times a day, and it slightly drains her. She can summon ghosts three times a day, and that really drains her after doing it. She can shadow travel about five times a day, and she can cover a distance of ten miles, by herself. She can take one other person with her, if necessary, and then she can travel five miles.

Flaws***:
She over thinks things, obsesses over small details, misses the big picture.

Pets:
None.

Weapon****:
Two hunting knives and a sword.

Talents/Skills:
Bella has perfect pitch. She's great at gymnastics, swimming, and surfing (sorta). She's good at memorizing things, drawing, coming up with stories, and making games. She's also good with photography, public speaking, and filming.

RP Example*:
Bella sat in the back seat of her mom's crappy car, which was driving to the airport. "Mom, do I have to go?" she asked. "Yes, honey. If you want to be safe, you have to go." Bella sighed and rested her head on the window, somewhat staring out of it, but not paying attention to the pavement and trees passing by the window. "I don't wanna go to New York, Mom," she says. "Isn't there a place I can go to in Hawaii?" Her mom sighs and says, "I wish, honey. I wish..."

Biography*:
Bella grew up in Hawaii with her mom, her younger sister, and her older brother. They lived by the beach in a small house that barely had enough room for them. They needed a better house, but Bella's mom had such a low salary that they couldn't afford one. As soon as she was old enough, Bella got a part time job to help her mom get money, and so did her brother and sister. Every weekend they would have lemonade sales. They barely had enough money for school, so they all went to the crappy public school, the one that had the bullies, the druggies, and alcoholics, and all of those other kids that are in the stereotype TV shows or movies or books. Bella hated it, and so did her brother and sister. One day, when Bella was hanging out at the beach with some of her friends, she got attacked by a monster. One of her friends who was secretly a satyr killed the monster, rushed her back to her house, and told Bella's mom what happened. Then her mom took her to camp.

Notes: She smokes.

Last edited by Dead! on 4/13/2011, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Bella Muerte Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella Muerte   Bella Muerte Icon_minitime4/10/2011, 9:55 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Bella Muerte