Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bella Rose

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bella Rose Empty
PostSubject: Bella Rose   Bella Rose Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 10:34 pm

Character Name: Bella Rose
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Dark brown hair, green eyes, 5 feet tall, normal body
Personality: She is very cheerful most of the time, although it is usually masked by her shyness.
God and mortal parent: Athena and Mark Rose
Powers**: None
Flaws: Very shy, Can’t say no, very secretive
Pets: An owl named Jacob
Weapon: a double bladed CB axe
Talents/Skills: Is a good planner and can use her wits to get out of fights
RP Example*: I was running away from the Minotaur,” how does that thing even exist?” I thought to myself while unknowingly tripping over a vine into a ditch. I bolted awake, what just happened to me? I smelled some delicious breakfast and went into the kitchen for some snacks. “You were making quite the ruckus, what happened?” my step mom asked, “Oh, just a harmless nightmare,” I said to myself, but I still was doubting if I should be here.
Biography*: Bella was born into a middle class family with her dad being a teacher at a local elementary school. When the economy started to turn the school had to make budget cuts, resulting in him being fired. The two couldn’t pull up enough money alone, but luckily Mark found a nice woman, with a job, and got married. After Bella started getting vivid and strange recurring dreams, her father sat her down for the half-blood talk. After that she simply took a plane to camp half-blood where she resides now.
Notes: She is a big Twilight fan-girl
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Bella Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bella Rose   Bella Rose Icon_minitime7/7/2012, 10:43 pm

Bella Rose 20101215012103Mount_Olympus
Back to top Go down

Bella Rose
Page 1 of 1