Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed Empty
PostSubject: Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed   Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed Icon_minitime4/6/2011, 11:16 pm

Character Name:Bella
Description: black hair and blue eye, 5'2 skinny.
God and mortal parent: Demeter, unknown dather.
Powers**:Can grow almost any plant, can only summan harmful plants 10 times a day.After a while, she starts to get tired, but not from making little flowers like dasies. only about after making 10 harmful plants. She can make non-harmful plants 20 times a day befor her energy starts to drain.
Flaws***:Is hyper, does not know when to stop playing around, and is timmed.
Pets:no pets.
Weapon****:summing plants like poison lvy, and other harmful plants.
Talents/Skills:none.
RP Example*: I walk around the camp, thinking,"Why dad, why did I have to go to this camp." "They are calling me this name a ,"Demi-god". I dont like being called something that I do'nt even know about." I look around the cabin that they put me in. I say to someone at my cabin,"What is a demi-god." "Its when a god, female, or male, has a kid with a mortal." "Then who is our god parent?" "Demeter, goddes of alrgulture." She says.
Biography*:Bella was not really good with familly, so when a satyar told her when she was 10, that she has a full camp full of familly, she dident really enjoy going to camp. Only she got thear, to the camp as they call it, she still did'nt like it very much. Sometimes she was happy with some of the campers. But she still had questions, about camp half-blood.
Notes:Was claimed sooner than most.

Last edited by Speed on 4/9/2011, 1:31 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed   Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed Icon_minitime4/9/2011, 10:15 am

Finshed.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed   Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed Icon_minitime4/9/2011, 10:46 am

Do her powers make her tired? And 'nice to others' isn't a flaw, and it's also repeating 'too nice to others'. 'Likes to play around' isn't a flaw, either. To make it a flaw, it would sound something like 'she plays around too much' or 'doesn't know when it's time to work and time to play'.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed   Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed Icon_minitime4/9/2011, 10:48 am

ok, thanks fishy, ill edit.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed   Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed Icon_minitime4/9/2011, 11:15 am

How many times a day can she make non-harmful plants? And 'nice to others' isn't a flaw.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed   Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed Icon_minitime4/9/2011, 11:35 am

timmed? and add another flaw
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed   Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed Icon_minitime4/9/2011, 1:33 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed   Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speeds second charrie, Bella, daughter of Demeter, unfinshed
Page 1 of 1