Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amy, THE REAL ALEXIS, and Dylan.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Amy
Big Three Demigod
Princess Amy

Amy, THE REAL ALEXIS, and Dylan. Empty
PostSubject: Amy, THE REAL ALEXIS, and Dylan.   Amy, THE REAL ALEXIS, and Dylan. Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 9:25 pm

Name: Amy Palmer.
Eyes: Grey/ Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5,7
Body Type: Athletic.
Skin Color: White with a touch of a tan.
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Parent: Kendra Palmer.
Talents: Amy is a very good volly-ball player. She can handle almost and situation. She is patient and cares for other people. She also can cope under pressure.
Weapon: A bow and arrow. Sometimes a spear.
Flaws: Sometimes she thinks she is better than everybody else. She thinks that she will be the next big thing in the history books for winning a nobel peace prize for medicine. She spends to much time on the internt. she is also a little irresponsible and a procrastionator.
Powers: Can work wonders with first aid and has a calming ora about her. She almost can make any shot with a bow and arrow. She tries to help most people so she can be the best she can be. Has an ear for music and can tell if the music is a good infulnce or a bad one. Her medical powers drain her to a degree of dehydration feeling faint. She can also create light only when the sun is out or she has enough energy this drains her very much and the light last ten or fifteen minutes and she can do it five times a day with out exuasting herself.

Biography: Amy lived and average mormen life style. Went to church tried to live the gospel but found that she really didn't belive in what the church was about. She knew somting was wrong with their veiws of god but she just couldn't really tell her mom why she thought this way. She excelled in school dispite of dislexia and ahhd. She got sreight A's her entire year of eighth grade. She was in nineth grade when a diffrent boy became her best friend. It was a good thing that she made a new friend because her old friends where popular so in turn that made her popular too. She started slipping in school and stopped attending church and started going to parties instead of studying. The boy told her the truth that there were gods and goddesses. She gladly went with the satyr to camp halfblood in order to escape the disaster that was her life. Even though everybody liked her thanks to her kind and patient ways she was everybodys friend, but somthing just didn't feel right to her.

RP Example: "The monster was coming for me again? Why me? It's not like expected it to show up in my pool. I mean, how would any one guess that it would show up while i was partying with my friends. I had nothing to fend it off with. So pretty much I got to dodge the slimey tenticals while my friends ran for the gate. The only person that bother to help me was my best friend Charlie. So pretty much we ran and got on the nearest bus then flead to the airport. I asked Charlie where we were going. He said New York. Like most populars, thats what we called them ourselves at school I freaked out. He said he would explain and that my mom knew about the plan and he said we would talk to her when we landed, but I couldn't be so sure.

Any notes about your characters: Shes a sweety even though shes popular. Her patince and kindness works for her and it probly only added to her personality. She is the girl every one wants to hate but can't due to her kindness. She knows that people talk behind her back but it doesn't get to her because they still keep her as a friend. She has good style sense and really loves lip-gloss. She tries her best but sometimes the her best just isn't good enough for her.

ALEXIS

Name: Alexis Olsen
Eyes: Soft Green
Hair: Blonde
Height: Five foot four
Body Type: Skinny and athletic.
Skin Color: Tan
God Parent:Aphrodite
Mortal Parent: William Olsen
Talents: Good sense of fashion. Very pretty. Runs a lot of track
Skills: Horseback riding
Weapon: a knife or a sword sometimes.
Flaws: Easely destracted. She has kind of a bubble brain. Isn't really the smartest crayon in the box.
Powers: None but she looks good thats all that should count.

Biography: Alexis lived in a small town and was the most popular of all. She had the best boyfriend in the world. Weird dreams keep reoccuring while she was asleep and she had become good at running from anything that might hurt her, monsters included. She was loved by most and was really sweet. She loved fashion and liked to play matchmaker for her friends.

RP Example: I skipped down the hall on the way to my first class of the day, math. I loved that class even though i pretty much stunk seriously i think my teacher was out to get me. Like i had know idea what i had done to her. Well beside talking while she was teaching but was that really so bad. I mean no really cared what she had to say. Most of my frieds were in the class so it almost made it barable. I heard a sound and truned like an idiot and followed only to find something that had been haunting my dreams for weeks. A monster.

Dylan....

Name: Dylan Patterson
Eyes: Blue green
Hair: Straight Red hair.
Height: 5,6
Body Type: Skinny but she thinks shes fat.
Skin Color: White but slighly tan.
God Parent: Iris
Mortal Parent: Travis Patterson
Talents: Plays the flute but is bad at it. Good at art.
Skills: Archery.
Weapon: Bow and Arrow.
Flaws: Is a litte to nice and gets jealous easyly. Thinks shes fat.
Powers: Can create rainbows but It drains her. She can make 4-5 a day.

biograpy: Dylan went to a public highschool and was a good student there. She had good friends and was nice to everybody even the popular kids. She was like a lot for being nice there. She and her dad got along and they did stuff together. Her dad like to travel so they got to go all over the world on vacation.

RP Example: I sat at my usual table at luch skipping the free cookies they were passing out is sighed. I was looking at a travel brocure for Germany. My dad promised to take me after the end of the school year. I sighed and looked at my table of friends. I ran my hands through my hair. People kept dropping by our table to say hi to me and I said hi back nothing unnormal right. Boy how wrong I was things where about to get un normal as possible.

Any notes about your characters: Is really nice to everyone. She loves her dad a lot and is pretty much happy most of the time.
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

Amy, THE REAL ALEXIS, and Dylan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amy, THE REAL ALEXIS, and Dylan.   Amy, THE REAL ALEXIS, and Dylan. Icon_minitime4/6/2010, 9:41 pm

approved for all of them
Back to top Go down

Amy, THE REAL ALEXIS, and Dylan.
Page 1 of 1