Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my character Cami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

my character Cami Empty
PostSubject: my character Cami   my character Cami Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:43 pm

Demigod form:

Character Name: Cami (Camden)
Description: multicolored hair (mostly black), grey eyes, tall, skinny, strong, and tan.
God and mortal parent: Hephaestus and Jenifer
Powers**:
i can move fire around but it drains my energy in 30 min and i can only use it 7 times a day
i can start fires with my bare hands but i can only do that 3 times a day (the fires can only be under 300 degrees and the fires can get up to 10 feet high and can spread only 10 wide)
i can with stand heat. (only below 500 degrees)
Flaws***:
overly emotional
shy
know-it-all sometimes
Pets: none
Weapon****: bow and arrows
Talents/Skills: i can shoot a bulls eye in one shot with my arrows

RP Example*: I wake up early in the morning with the sun coming in from the windows. I look over at my clock; it says its 6:47 am. i am still extremely tired from training the day before. more training starts at 9 so i have a few hours to my self. i try writing a letter to my mom to know if shes still alive. the horrid guilt churns in my stomach. every time i look at the picture of me and my mom i feel like i might through up. i decide writing a letter will just be too painful to me so i go back to sleep.

Biography*: Cami grew up not knowing much about her family, her mother told her that her father died in a fire when she was little. she didnt know she was a dimigod either. one day she knew something was wrong. she ran home and inside here mothers room was a horrid monster (a fury) and her mother, bleeding, on the floor. she kept running untill another dimigod found her and took her to camp halfblood. she still doesnt know if her mother is alive or not.
Notes:

Last edited by deathxangles on 3/8/2011, 10:25 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

my character Cami Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character Cami   my character Cami Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:59 pm

How Hot is the fire that you make
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

my character Cami Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character Cami   my character Cami Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 10:09 pm

OMFG IT'S YOU KINDA-ISH. NOW I NEED TO DO MEEEE KINDA-ISH~~

*cough* ANYWAYS how big are the fires?
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

my character Cami Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character Cami   my character Cami Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 10:23 pm

I think five miles and thirty feet is too much. Maybe ten feet for each? (Just a suggestion)
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

my character Cami Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character Cami   my character Cami Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 10:27 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my character Cami Empty
PostSubject: Re: my character Cami   my character Cami Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my character Cami
Page 1 of 1