Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taylor McDonald, daughter of Hermes

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Taylor McDonald, daughter of Hermes Empty
PostSubject: Taylor McDonald, daughter of Hermes   Taylor McDonald, daughter of Hermes Icon_minitime3/3/2011, 6:29 pm

Taylor McDonald, daughter of Hermes Girls,skate-da0841c32f0512c8b97bd9dc78f142fd_h
"Hide your wallet, buddy."
(The Jester)

Character Name:
Taylor McDonald

Description:
She has dark brown hair that falls a few inches past her shoulders, to about the top of her chest. It falls down in waves usually. She has never had much of an interest in straightening it. She doesn't have any bangs and cuts it straight across the bottom. So she doesn't cut layers into it. It has no relation whatsoever to her icy green eyes. They often look like pieces of green ice glinting in the sun. Her eyebrows are a dark brown in color and they arch up like she has an amused expression on her face most of the time. Taylor has sharp elfish features with slightly pointed ears and arched eyebrows. She looks like a basic Hermes child. She stands at an average height of five foot four inches. She has an athlectic body, as she played soccer and ran track for a while before figuring out her heritage. She's usually found in sweatshirts or t-shirts and jeans and her ratty beat-up Black Converse. She always has her World Industries skateboard.

Personality:
She's usually a lighthearted person, unless she's angered. If that's the case she'll spit out insults faster than a machine gun. She feels she usually has to have the last word with everything and is therefore very argumentative and instigative. Mostly, she's a cool person to hang out with. She's very jokey and likes to pull pranks on her friends. Once she gets hold of a good idea she'll feel the need to put it into action. Her type of humor differs from her siblings. She prefers satire and sarcasm over the regular, 'Haha! Oh so funny! Knock-knock jokes!' thing.

God Parent:
Hermes

Mortal Parent:
Nancy McDonald

Powers:
She doesn't have any powers relating to her father.

Flaws***:
Holding grudes. When something happens to her, she will never let it go. She's been known for her extravegant revenge-getting-schemes.

Pets:
She used to have a ferret named Todd but it died. Instead she got a rather large, yet sturdy Rotweiler named Skeeter. He protects her. Not a immortal protector, but her own protector. When Skeeter was just a puppy he was abused and left on the side of the road to die in the snow. But Taylor and her mom found him. At first Nancy didn't want the dog but young Taylor promised to take care of him and potty train him and everything. Eventually she agreed and Skeeter was Taylor's dog. He often thinks he's a lap dog and tries to lay in her lap. Taylor lets him. He's a very big baby. His bark is much worse than his bite. Pun intended. :DD

Weapon****:
A plain Celestial Bronze sword with the name of Ayita, in Cherokee it means 'First to Dance' meaning who ever makes the first move will be goin' down.

Talents/Skills:
She is the best cook, like, ever.
She can run for long periods of time without stopping.
Coming up with amazing schemes.

RP Example*:
"Staring my depressed best friend in the eye, I tried for a serious expression and said, 'Life sucks. Then you die.' I started cracking up as I watched a smile spread across her face, lighting it up. 'See I knew I could make you smile!' I laughed playfully punched her arm, lightly. 'Yeah...' She agreed with a sullen look on her face. I rolled my eyes when she had turned back her notebook full of poetry."

Biography*:
Although Taylor wasn't raised in the best of neighborhoods, (Cleveland, 55th St.) her mom tried to make the best of it. She'd always make sure there was food in the tiny house and tried to pay bills on time. Several times there wasn't enough money for bills and the lights ended up going out. Her mom put the money towards food first. Taylor was an avid eater. With her metabolism as a child. When she was younger, her mom had a better job and they were able to pay for food better. Then when Taylor went into high school at age fourteen, she only ate one meal a day and few snacks here and there. Her eating schedule was thrown off track because she began to forget when she was hungry. She became used to the gnawing pain in her stomach and actually began to relish it a little bit. Her mother noticed her sudden weight loss and asked her if she was ok. Taylor being too tired to notice, simply nodded. In school her brain was heavily medicated with Focalin and she payed attention. The Focalin caused her appetite to disapear, and on top of that she got headaches every day. They were nagging, sore pains from lack of sleep. When she were to get home she'd immediatley go outside, rain or shine and hang with her friends. Soon, some of her friends joined a local neighborhood gang. Taylor was forced to join, with the hazing included. The kicked and beat her and she had to take it. Eventually Taylor's mom found out about it and Taylor's grandmother picked her up from Cleveland and took her to camp explaining everything on the way.

Notes:
Taylor has a small eagle shaped home-made tattoo on her left shoulder from joining the gang.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Taylor McDonald, daughter of Hermes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taylor McDonald, daughter of Hermes   Taylor McDonald, daughter of Hermes Icon_minitime3/3/2011, 6:37 pm

Hmmm sounds good

Approved
Back to top Go down

Taylor McDonald, daughter of Hermes
Page 1 of 1