Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

another character

Go down 
AuthorMessage

another character Empty
PostSubject: another character   another character Icon_minitime1/13/2011, 10:09 pm

Character Name: Kelli Sershal
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): red hair, green eyes, red bandanna, tall, skinny-ish, black jacket, backpack.
God and mortal parent: Hephestus, Demi Sershal
Powers**: summon fire 6 times a day.
Flaws***: scared of the dark, rely on tools to much, paranoid about ghosts.
Pets: brown horse named Rusty.
Weapon****: ax
Talents/Skills: always thinks it through
RP Example*: I was walking on the beach with my mom when suddenly we almost got trampled by a bunch of tourists screaming. then we heard a *crunch*, followed by a huge belch. a huge head was coming out of the waves, a snake head I think. well anyway, my mom was dialing 911 on her cell phone. I stood next to her, wondering what to do. I was listening to my mom talk. "we're being attacked by a mutation of some kind!......no this is not a trick........what do you mean 'tell us what happened'! I'm telling you right-.....CALM DOWN?!?!..........I AM NOT DRUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" my mom slammed her phone shut. she grabbed a piece of drift wood and threw it in frustation. the beast dodged it and started laughing. while it was laughing, I grabbed a piece of driftwood and threw it at it. but some how, when i threw it, it was on fire. It hit the snake thing, which apperantly was very flammable. It imediatly burned to a crisp.
Biography*: i was born in albany, new york. my mom and i were environmentalists. but ever since that beach incident, she's been extra cautious. then eventually, she brought me here, camp half-blood. and i've been staying here, every summer, ever since.
Notes: none

Last edited by DaughterOfZeus5 on 1/16/2011, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

another character Empty
PostSubject: Re: another character   another character Icon_minitime1/14/2011, 4:55 pm

How big are the fires she summons, and no talking to electronics.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

another character Empty
PostSubject: Re: another character   another character Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 9:10 pm

the fires are three to six feet high and two to three feet in diameter. and for the electronics, i changed the profile.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

another character Empty
PostSubject: Re: another character   another character Icon_minitime1/16/2011, 10:58 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

another character Empty
PostSubject: Re: another character   another character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another character
Page 1 of 1