Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Character.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Amy
Big Three Demigod
Princess Amy

New Character. Empty
PostSubject: New Character.   New Character. Icon_minitime5/17/2010, 12:55 am

Character Name: Aurora Smith
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Well she looks like sleeping beauty from the disney movie lol so i guess that would be gold hair blue eyes 5'6 skinny... i guess.
God and mortal parent: Demeter and Micheal Smith.
Powers: She can make small trees ( five or six feet some produce fruit) Can produce roses and other flowers she can only do this 8 or 9 times a day.
Flaws: Well she is sorta a princess and so she doesnt like to work and fight and stuff. She thinks shes the best and most popular. She is also to trusting.
Pets:no pet
Weapon:She has a fan and it can morph in to a celestial bronze dagger. She only uses the fan though she doesnt use the dagger much.
Talents/Skills: She can sing and likes to dance ballroom she likes to garden too.
RP Example*:I looked around my new house. I felt like a real princess now. Well i had always been a princess but I could never rule. I sigh and sit in one of the chairs next to the fire. All i needed was a prince to resuce me then I really would be a princess. I stood up and paced around the floor. I sighed and stopped pacing. I looked out the window and waved to my dad.
Biography*: Ok so she is a princess but well she was sorta kicked out of her contry to live in america. She is still a princess though. She doesnt like to work much. She is very rich and her dad travels a lot to the country where she came from. She is home schooled with a private tutor and she likes to spend time in the woods.
Notes: My favorite by far!!!
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

New Character. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character.   New Character. Icon_minitime5/17/2010, 1:06 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

New Character.
Page 1 of 1