Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking at stars

Go down 
+10
ML
Ani
Dexter
Stormageddeon
Rave Girl
Dovah
Swishalicious
Carrie Beary
Liz
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

Looking at stars - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 12:30 am

Leah sighed, leaning her head against Cam's shoulder. "You know, Cameron, we've been together for a little while now... when are you going to take me on a date?" she teased, looking up at him with an eyebrow raised. She had to suppress laughter.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 6:50 pm

Cameron turns and smiles at Leah. "I don't know, how about tonight?"he asks with a slight laugh. "You, me New York, we can go to Times Square, and maybe to some of the stores, and a muesem, and then out to eat"he says to her. Cam then smiles lightly, that actually sounded like a lot of fun. He hoped Leah would find it fun.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 8:44 pm

Leah grinned, sitting up. "That sounds... amazing," she beamed. She had always loved New York, the city was just so gorgeous and so much HAPPENED there. It was huge, and easy to get lost in yet still be recognized. Though she lived in New York for most of her life, her mother rarely brought her into the city. It was "too scary," what with Leah's deafness. It wasn't like Leah didn't end up sneaking off there, though. What with her secret flying powers she could make it there in twenty minutes flat. She didn't do much, mostly just hung out, and she had to remain discreet. Still, she loved the city. And going there with Cameron sounded... exciting. An emotion she hadn't experienced in a while.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/7/2012, 12:17 am

Cameron grins, and flips his hair out of his face. He then slowly stands up, and offers his hand to Leah. "Should we go now?"he asks her. "Or would you want to clean up first, and meet at the hill later?" Cameron smiles at Leah, he was glad she liked the idea. The City was always a fun place to go, and he hadn't been for a while.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/7/2012, 6:34 pm

Leah shrugged. "I don't care. Why, do you need some man moments to get all jazzed up?" she smirked, nudging him. She could be weird sometimes, but couldn't everyone?
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 12:21 am

Cameron chuckles a bit, but then his face turns into a serious face. "Haha so funny, but no I do however need to do something"he says to Leah. "So, should we meet at the hill, in say a half hour?"he asks her.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/8/2012, 6:00 pm

Leah nodded, laughing. "That's fine. I should probably change or something anyway," she grinned, gazing wistfully at the stars. She didn't really want to leave, at this point. "But yeah, a half hour's good!" She sat up, preparing to leave.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 8:55 pm

Alpha Wolf wrote:
"It's fine."Eli said. He was hoping that she felt better now.

I rubbed a little at the shirt. But only managed to smear the mascara around even more.
"Evil little troll," She notified the spot on Eli's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 8:59 pm

"I shall destroy it later."Eli said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 9:11 pm

Salone smiles a tiny bit. That annoying spot on her lower shoulder started to tingle. She rubbed that spot and a frown creased her brow. Then she froze realizing Eli still had his arms around her. gently she extracted herself.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 9:14 pm

Eli didnt argue when she moved out of his arms grip. He smiled a bit at her and then noticed her shoulder. "Did I do that?"Eli asked her motioning to the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 9:19 pm

"Nothing, just a birth mark that's the source of most of my pain," She fingered a hole in her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 9:21 pm

"That's kinda weried but ok."Eli said not sure how a birth mark can cause pain.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 9:24 pm

"Figurative pain, not literal." Salone said trying to clear up his confuzzlement.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/9/2012, 9:27 pm

"Ah. Now I understand."Eli said to her.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 3:25 pm

Cameron smiles lightly and kisses her on the check. "I'll see you at the hill, in a half hour"he whispers. He then stands up and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 5:44 pm

Leah nodded. "Okay," she said, and sat for a couple more minutes before leaving herself.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 6:44 pm

Alpha Wolf wrote:
"Ah. Now I understand."Eli said to her.

I leaned against the wall and looked up at the ceiling, "Do you ever wonder what would have happened it Heros didn't exist?"
I asked that question suddenly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 7:09 pm

"Then everything about this whole place wouldn't exist and we would all be normal people."Eli said plainly. While he hated the pain he gained in finding out he was a demigod, he did enjoy the perks as well. Even if he didn't talk about those.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 7:15 pm

"We wouldn't even exist," Salone pointed out. "The gods would just rampage every were."
Her tone turned bitter, "We wouldn't have ruined normal peoples lives."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 7:22 pm

"Yeah....I guess your right."Eli said in a sorta sad tone thinking of his friend and the boy Salone talked about.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 7:36 pm

"Awman," Salone sat bot up right and ripped off her jacket to revile a tank top and a strange mark on her lower left shoulder that looked like it had been burned into her skin. She itched at it crazily, "Daft..." then she began a series of creative swearing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 7:39 pm

"That mark... Anubis's?"Eli asked her having caught a glimpse of the symbol before she stated scratching it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 7:41 pm

"yes, " I say and continue to itch the blasted mark.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 7:43 pm

"You try itching cream for the thing?"Eli asked wondering if there was a way to get rid of the pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking at stars
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Observatory-
Jump to: