Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking at stars

Go down 
+10
ML
Ani
Dexter
Stormageddeon
Rave Girl
Dovah
Swishalicious
Carrie Beary
Liz
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Looking at stars - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/26/2012, 10:49 pm

Salone wrinkles her nose and looks around. Hound had left to do hunting so it was just her here. "Have you ever made a mistake you wanted to take back?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/26/2012, 10:58 pm

"Yeah. When I was 13. I had a friend at school. He was picked on about as much as I was. We stuck together and tried to get through it. Then my mom dragged me out into that desert and left me for dead. My frined from what I heard was picked on even more and I couldnt help him. Eventually he killed himself."Eli said. He knew that wasnt his fault but he still felt like it was him that got his friend killed.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/27/2012, 8:05 pm

I tilt my head back and look at the ceiling, "Good, i'm not the only one."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/27/2012, 8:48 pm

"What was your mistake."Eli asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 8:14 pm

Salone swallowed she didn't like to share this part of her life. "Before I came to camp I met a mortal boy." She looked at Eli. "he was kind to me unlike every one ealts at the time, and when it came time for me to leave he begged to come along and I... I agreed." She swallowed. "The next day we were attacked by something not even close to human- caught him it ripped him in half, right in front of me-" she stopped and looked away. "I should have said no."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 8:18 pm

Eli was in a word horrified. He couldn't even the words to express what his face not show. All he could do was walk over and try to hug Salone. He would've of said some thing but it was like a ball was caught in his throat and would not allow him to speak. The only thing that he felt he could do was try to comfort Salone. Even if she probably didn't want him to.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 8:27 pm

Salone stiffened when she felt Eli touch her. Emotions ran through her like a raging water fall one after another. Why does he care?
Gradually she relaxed into his embrace and started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 8:32 pm

"I'm......"Eli started to say but he trailed off knowing that saying that damned word would only hurt more. He never could understand why someone would say sorry to someone about a topi cthat they had no part of. It just made no sense to him. He just stood there hugging her and letting her cry. The sooner the pain went away the better. Suddenly he started to hate his father. He got the idea that Set sent that monster after her. His father had done so much more to her why would the act be any different.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 8:37 pm

"I'm sorry for ruining your shirt," I said pushing away wiping away my tears, true enough there was a smudge of mascara on eli's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime1/31/2012, 8:42 pm

"It's fine."Eli said. He was hoping that she felt better now.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 11:31 pm

Cameron walks into the Observatory and looks around. It was honestly extremely cool, and he wondered why he'd never been there before. Looking around he notices some pillows and blankets. He walks over to them and grabs a pillow and a blanket. Slowly he walks to the center of the room, and spreads out the blanket, and drops the pillow on it. Cam then lays down resting his head on the pillow, looking at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/2/2012, 11:39 pm

Leah wandered through camp that night, unsure as to where she would go. She thought vaguely that she hadn't seen Cam in a while and then dismissed it. She was sure everything was fine.

Eventually she approached a building that looked rather like... an observatory? Camp had one of those? She gaped for a moment before entering. Sure enough, it was... beautiful. Leah had always loved looking at the stars. She knew there were the same to her as they were to everyone else, their beautiful patterns not deceiving. She wasn't missing anything as she watched them, as she so often was with her lack of hearing.

Much to her surprise, it appeared Cameron was in the middle of the room. She grinned, grabbing a pillow and blanket of her own and spreading them out on the floor beside him. She didn't lie down though, but she sat atop the blanket gazing up at the stars. "Hey," she said after a minute, forced to look at him instead and wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/3/2012, 12:00 am

ooc:You kill me sometimes with your long posts. Curse you. Just kiding

bic:

Cameron lays there, just staring at the stars. It was a beautiful sight, and he was glad he decied to come here. He then starts to name the constellations in his head.

After a while, Cameron hears a voice that sounds like Leah. He rolls onto his side, and sees that it is Leah. He then sits up, and smiles. "Leah! Long time no see! I missed you."he says to her, with a really wide smile on his face.

Cam then just sits there looking at her. Gosh she looked beautiful. He then thinks about what happened at the library, because he has a sudden erge to well kiss her. Though he's not sure if that would be the smartest idea.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 4:44 pm

((XD I'm sorry! I don't always have such long posts but in the beginning of the RP I find it hard not to! Be glad, though, as that was relatively short xDD))

Leah couldn't help but grin, blushing at his excitement. She was happy to see him too, but it was just so weird to have someone get so excited to see... her. Was she really that special? He looked at her like she was the best thing since sliced bread or something, and all she could think was that it was crazy that someone liked her this much. She hugged him, though, glad to see him too. "I missed you too," she said, though she grinned and she didn't sound too upset about it.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 4:49 pm

ooc:Don't be sorry, I think its good that you are able to make such long posts. But then I feel like I need to make long posts, because it sucks to make a long post and have someone reply with one sentance, and I tend to find it hard to make really long posts sometimes.

bic:

Cameron wraps his arms around Leah, and hugs her back still grinning widely. After a few seconds he slowly pulls away from her, and looks at her. He reaches out, and brushes a stand of her hair behind her ear. "What have you been up to?"he asks her.

Cam then looks at Leah, gosh he really does like her, alot. Actually, Cameron was crazy for Leah, he liked her alot. Their had been other girls that he had liked before, but none of them could compare to Leah, his love for them would never compare to his love for Leah. It still seemed strange to him, but Cam knew that he truely did love Leah.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 5:24 pm

Leah blushed again as he tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear.

"Well, it's actually been pretty boring. Trying to improve at fighting, which has been interesting..." she chuckled lightly, remembering how she managed to drop her dagger at one point. "I'm pretty good at it, actually, but I don't know what'd happen if I was out in the real world." She shrugged. She'd never really encountered monsters, besides the time she was four and... that didn't end well. "Oh! I've been trying to learn sign language," she said, signing the last three words. "It's alright. Sort of annoying."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 5:30 pm

Cam smiles, as he looks at Leah. He was in a great mood, and nothing would ruin it, he would make sure of that. "Well that sounds like it would be fun, I'm not much of a fighter. I prefer archery myself, but I guess I get that from my Mom"he says to her. He then leans back supporting his weight with his elbows. "Well, thats certainly good that you've been trying to learn"he says to her. "I tried to learn some more, but I just couldn't get the hang of it"he tells her.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 5:37 pm

Leah shrugged. "Eh, training's not that much fun, especially when people think I can't fight for crap before I even start. It's sort of a thing with being deaf," she smirked slightly. "Though it's sort of fun when I get someone unsuspecting pinned to the ground."

"But I guess it's good I've been trying to learn. I pick things up pretty easily, so it's not that much of a hassle to learn it. I just don't ever want to have to use it, so it's hard to force myself to."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 5:44 pm

Cameron smiles, and sits there patiently listening to Leah. He was glad that it sounded like she was having fun. "Ah I see"he says to her. When the subject turns more towards sign language, Cam listens a bit more intently. "Well, if you don't want to use sign langauge, you don't have to"he says to her.

Cameron then sits there, looking at her unsure what to say. Slowly, Cameron leans towards Leah, and brushes her hair out of her face. He then leans in and kisses her on the lips, closing is eyes as he does. After a few seconds, well more like a minuet, he pulls away. He then looks at her, hoping she wouldn't be angry, or anything like that. "Sorry, I couldn't help it"he says to her.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/4/2012, 7:53 pm

Leah nodded at his statement. She wished it was that easy. Sighing, she looked vaguely up at the stars. She would love to be up there, where it wouldn't matter whether or not she could hear people and there were not monsters and no people and no limits... but that was unrealistic and she'd be awfully lonely. She turned her gaze back towards Cameron and smiled at him.

He brushed the hair away from her face and she scolded herself internally for not pinning it back. It was unruly, wavy but not quite curly, and long, brushing the tips of her shoulder blades. Then, oh, he was kissing her. Not that she minded. It took her a few milliseconds to process this before she wound her arms around his neck and kissed him back. He pulled away, though, and she was confused before he spoke. Then she started laughing, allowing herself to be lost in that moment. "It's fine, you idiot," she teased, taking one of his hands. "You shouldn't have to say sorry for kissing your girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 2:05 am

Cameron starts to smile, and pretty soon he's laughing. He calms down enought to say,"Well thats good". He then sits there smiling at Leah. The whole time he's sitting there, he can't get over the fact that Leah is his girlfriend. How did he ever get someone as amazing as her.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 4:28 pm

Leah just nodded, taking this opportunity to lean back and look at the stars again. She missed out on a lot of opportunities to do things like this when she was always forced to be looking at people if she was having a conversation. She didn't say anything, for the moment, and just watched the sky wistfully.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 5:15 pm

Cameron leans back once more, this time resting on the palms of his hands. His gaze slowly turns up, to the ceiling. For a long time, he just sits there looking at the stars. It was a truely beautiful sight, the stars and the moon. The night had always been Cameron's favorite part of the day, for as long as he could remember.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/5/2012, 6:53 pm

((Sorry I meant to post earlier but my mom randomly brought someone over my house without warning xDD. And I think we should make something interesting happen, seeing as this is rather anti-climatic xD. I dunno what though.))
Leah leaned back, feeling at peace with herself for the moment. She knew eventually that she'd have to leave, though, and that she'd face a whole new slew of problems in her lifetime, but right now she just didn't care. She was lucky to have such a caring boyfriend and stability here at camp.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/6/2012, 12:25 am

((We do need to make it intresting, I vote that your the one to make it intresting.))

Cameron sits there, completly lost in the sky. If someone was to say attack him right now, he wouldn't notice. Well he would notice but he would be to lost in the stars to do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking at stars
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Half Blood Mania :: Camp Half Blood :: Commons Area :: Observatory-
Jump to: