Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking at stars

Go down 
+10
ML
Ani
Dexter
Stormageddeon
Rave Girl
Dovah
Swishalicious
Carrie Beary
Liz
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Looking at stars - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 7:47 pm

"no," I say and pull my jacket on "it usually doesn't itch unless there is a- Cat." I look out the window nearest me and see a girl playing with several large tigers.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 7:51 pm

Eli looked out the same window and saw the tigers. "Well that would explain a lot."Eli said.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 7:54 pm

"I don't like cats." I state. "That girl is probably going to get eaten. "
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 8:12 pm

"Or she is a daughter of Bast and summoned thos cats."Eli said and then felt the need to leave. He figured it was boredom, but he just.....wasn't.....sure.....
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 9:36 pm

"You okay? " I asked. "You suddenly seem twitchy."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/11/2012, 11:05 pm

"I dont know...I've just got a bad feeling something is about to go wrong."Eli said and as if on cue a huge beast crashed through the Observatory doors. And of all the damned thing it could be it has to be Set's ugly animal. "Gods dammit. Why must dad always be such an annoyance."Eli said and quickly a wave of sand exploded from his gord. "He stared down the animal but the things eyes weren't trained on him. They were staring straight at Salone. Eli looked over to her and said, "You ready for round two with this stupid thing my dad keeps around."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 1:37 am

"Watch and learn king of the Sand Box," Salone smiled. "OI! UGLINESS! Yeah I'm talking you. "
Set's animal fixed its eyes on her face. Salone drew her sword the head of Anubis flashing in the light. Almost as quickly as it's eyes darted to the sword a flash of silver split the air. The noise of rushing chains and Salone held her sickle in her left hand, sword in her right. A cut ran up the length of the things muzzle. A low growl rumbled out of the corner and hound lept out and snarrled snagging the Animal's attention.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 1:50 am

Eli stood there smirking at her handy work. He sand accumulated over the fllor and slithered over to Set's animal which was now wrestling with Hound. "My turn."Eli muttered and then a spike of sand appered underneath his dad's pet piecreing it's gut. The beast let out an unruly scream of pain and as this happened sand wrapped up the beast until only the head and neck were showing. "Would you like the honor my lady."Eli said in British-type accent and bowed to Salone his hand outstreched at the beast.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 1:54 am

Salone twisted the chain over and over around her head then at the precise moment let go. The sickle whistled through the air and lopped off Set's animal's head. Blood splattered salone's face and she itched hounds ear as she trotted over.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 1:57 am

Eli shirt got covered in blood. "Well at least now the mascara troll is gone."He joked as he walked over to the animals severed head. He picked it up by the muzzle as his sand retunred to his gord. "Poor dad. Hopefully he'll find a better pet now."Eli said sarcastically still holding the thing.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 2:08 am

Salone said nothing stroking hound's head and playing with her earning.
"He'll be back." hound said. "From the Du-art. just like every other ghastly creature."
Salone shook her head and tucked her hair behind her ear and just sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 2:11 am

Eli sighed andthen tossed the head away. "Well is there somewhere you would like to go now? Seeing as we have just wrecked this place."Eli said rubbing his hand on his pants to get them somewhat clean.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 2:13 am

"um," Salone said the noise of tinkling sounding in her ears as Set's animal's body turned slowly into sand. "Away, I cant think with dead things around."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 7:40 pm

"Alright. How about we head to the ampitheater and get away from here before the thing decides to come back."Eli said and then sucked all the sand into his gord. Leaving evidence wasn't on his agenda....and dealing with sand was his specialty after all.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 8:27 pm

"I'll follow you," I say wrapping an hand around his arm to keep me steady.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 8:30 pm

Eli doesn't argue with her choice and leads her out of the Observatory. The only evidence of there struggle being the severed Set animal head on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime2/14/2012, 8:39 pm

I follow.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 7:00 pm

I wandered into the observatory just looking around randomly. I went and sat in a chair, noticing there was nobody around. I breathed heavily realizing I was alone. I looked up, looking up at the stars and they seemed wonderful. I sighed again taking a big breath, and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 7:05 pm

Looking at stars - Page 11 Tumblr_m2cbuiDCVI1rt2p2yo8_r1_500
Aaron Tomas Grey // Thor
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Aaron walks into the observatory with his guitar straped over his back.
He walks over to the only other person in the room.
"Hey" He says smiling
"May I sit?" Aaron asks gesturing towards a chair next to her.
Back to top Go down
http://iamthedoctor.forumotion.com/
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 7:09 pm

I popped up, my eyes widening. I kind of awkwardly stared and after a few seconds I realized he may want an answer. "Oh- uhm. Yeah, uh go ahead."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 7:20 pm

Aaron Tomas Grey // Thor

Aaron smile as he sits down putting his guitar on his lap.
    He looks up at the stars, the reminded him of his father.
    He pulls on his guitar and fingers the cords to a song he was working on.
    He looks up at the girl Scout, and smiles
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 7:23 pm

I looked at his guitar and my eyes raised. I remember I used to play base when I was younger, back with my- 'parents'. They bought me lessons, and I wasn't half bad. "You-. You play guitar?" Grow some confidence Scout!
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 7:26 pm

Aaron Tomas Grey // Thor

Aaron smiles and nods
    "Yea, what about you?" He asks. "Any songs you want me to play?"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 7:28 pm

"Oh, I play base. Or- I used to." I say turning my head away looking back up at the stars. "Ha, how about twinkle little star" I laughed at the irony.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime7/15/2012, 7:35 pm

Aaron Tomas Grey // Thor

Aaron laughs along with her.
    "Oh thats cool" He said.
    He starts strumming along to The Lazy song by Bruno Mars

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking at stars   Looking at stars - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down