Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuck in the Middle (a story by moi)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

Stuck in the Middle (a story by moi)  Empty
PostSubject: Stuck in the Middle (a story by moi)    Stuck in the Middle (a story by moi)  Icon_minitime9/25/2010, 3:04 pm

here's what i have so far

I sleepily stared out of the car window. What kind of torture is this? I was thinking. Hi, my name's Lani. I am 11 1/2 ears old, no more, no less. I'm here to tell about my first years at Solon Middle School, it may sound boring but it gets really good! So, just keep reading!
It was my first day of the 6th grade of Solon Middle. I was too sleepy that morning to think about my friends probably really excited to see each other again since they were all going to Dachi Middle. I wondered if anyone would miss me. "Honey, you'll make all NEW friends! And maybe you'll meet a nice boy!" Yeah. That was what my mom had said. I hate it when she tries to get into my 11 1/2 year old brain by mentioning boys. I mean come on! That's the least of my problems. My mom pulled the car into the school parking lot and I looked up at the giant brick walls and painted blue doors and steps. I opened the car door and stepped out. "Bye Lani! Have a wonderful first day darling!" My mom said before she drove off. I starighted backpack on my shoulders and walked through the dark blue double doors. Here it goes.....
I didn't have to do much figuring out because the sixth graders had to wait in the gym before going to class and the gym was right next to the cafeteria which is right next to the entrance. I walked into the gym within a giant mob of other kids. I sat on a random spot on the bleachers, next to me was a group of about 4 girls chatting away like they've known each other for half their life. I looked around some more, since thats what I'm good at. Not looking but watching. I like to watch people, sometimes I find things out that even the persons best friend doesn't know. So, I watched. I saw a few other girls sitting alone and looking around nervously but I was too shy to go say hi. I saw packs of boys high fiving each other and acting crazy, one particularly caught my eye. He was short, a little on the chubby side but not freakishly fat or anything, and he had long un-flippy hair. But the coolest part was his electric blue eyes! Was I crushing on a guy I didn't even know? Maybe. Com'on Lani! He's short, you're tall. He seems popular, you're not. He seems outgoing and you're shy. Think of the odds! My brain seemed to say. Screw odds. I thought back.
After a while of sitting and watching 4 teachers stepped in and introduced themselves as Ms. Micky (the math teacher), Mr. Bomb (the social studies teacher), Mrs. Romeo (the Languange arts teacher), and Mr. Andrewson (the science teacher). I checked my schedule I had gotten the week before. Looks like I'd have Ms. Micky for my Homeroom. They asked us to go to the teacher that was our homeroom. I got up and walked over to Ms. Micky and sadly watched as Mr. totally completely-awesome walked to Mr. Bomb. Dang. I followed the teacher to my room trying to memorize they way.

When I got to the room Ms. Micky kindly asked us to keep our backpacks with us until we got assigned lockers. I sat down next to another girl about my hight with the same hair only her's was puller back into a ponytail. "Hi." I said shyly. "Hi!" She said back with a smile. I smiled back. "I'm Amice!" She said cheerfully. "I'm Lani!" I said back. She opened her mouth to say something but Ms. Micky interrupted. "Now, if you would all be quiet I can start telling you about the wonderful things that go on here at Solon Middle!" No one said anything. "And assign your lockers." Now, that got a few quiet Yesssssss'. The only part I really payed attention to was the things about classes and teachers. During the rest of it I watched Ms. Micky. She had her hair in a very tight bun and was wearing a flowery shirts and dark pants with some heels. She looked very average if not strict. I didn't think she was strict though. "Lani. Lani. Lani!" I heard someone say. "Huh?" I said stupidly snapping out of some trance i had been in. "This is your locker combo and number. Now go put your stuff away." Ms. Micky said. "Oh, ok." I got up with my backpack and walked to Locker 117. My face fell. It was at the very end of the hall far from my classrooms. None the less I entered my locker combo into my lock and it popped open. I shoved all my things inside and walked back to my classroom. Ms. Micky went over some last minute things and then directed us to our next classes. Unfortunatly, Amice walked into the science room while I had to go to Mr. Bomb's room. What kind of name is Mr. Bomb? I wondered as I entered. I looked for the cute boy form the gym as a wave of kids left Mr. Bomb's room but I didn't see him. I took a seat next to a girl named Annie. I didn't really bother listening to Mr. Bomb go on and on about things we had covered in homeroom. Instead, and you probably know what i'm going to say, I watched him. He was an older man with a balding head and glasses. He was very tall and had a cool mustache that had more hair than his head. Suddenly, I heard a giggle. It was Annie. What was she laughing at? "Why are you giggling?" I asked her quietly. "Just listen." She said with another giggle. So, I listened. Soon, I started giggling too! The boy sitting behind us, I believe his name was Asher. Everytime Mr. Bomb said something he's whisper some hysterically funny response under his breath, on purpose of course. Annie and I ended up giggling all period instead of listening. After a couple thousand giggles I had to go to French class.

I met up with Amice on the way there. "Hey," I said. "Do you have French?" "No, I have Spanish! But the two are right across from each other!" She pointed out. I nodded. "I'll see you later!" I said and walked into the Franch classroom. I sat down on the desk that had my name tag on it. "Oh joy, assigned seats." I muttered. No one likes them. I looked around the room and what I saw made me grin like an idiot. That cute guy form the gym was in MY french class! I finally realized how stupid I looked and stopped grinning. I tried to look normal. A girl with long blonde hair and freckles sat down next to me. I looked at her name tag, her name was Madaline. No wonder she was in French class. An older lady walked in, she had long curly hair and leathery looking skin. I guessed that she was my teacher. She took role I listened for what what Mr. totally awesomely cute's name was. She called, Don (no), Megan (um, no), Madaline (ya think?), Lani (haha thats me), Lance (nice but no), Brennen, Yes! that was his name. "It's just Bren." He said. I spent the rest of french thinking about that, Bren, Bren, Bren, BREN!!!!!!!!! I was so wrapped up in my thoughts I didn't realize that it was time to go! oops! I started walking out but Madaline stopped me. "Stay. Away. From. Him." She said in an icy tone. Her eyes bored into me like lazers. "Who?" I asked innocently. "you know who!" She hissed. She picked up her Louie Vaton (seriously. She's 11 for pete's sake!) and walked down the hallway. "Woah." I muttered. Was I in HIgh school or Middle school? I wondered as I walked out of the building. I walked to Art.

After art, I walked up a freakishly huge flight of stairs to the Cafateria. I saw Amice sitting at a sunny table in the back. I went over and sat next to her. A few minutes later we were joined by 4 other girls. "Oh, I'm sorry! You probably haven't met these guys yet! This is Brigh," She said pointing to a girl with short dark hair pulled back into a ponytail and muscular. "Raine," She pointed to a girl with shoulder length strawberry blonde hair and side swept bangs. "Clara," She pointed to a tall african-american girl with glasses. "and this is Roxy!" She pointed to a short hispanic girl with braces. "Hey, I'm Lani." I said smiling. We ate lunch and talked happily together. They seemed really nice! Or so I THOUGHT.

It was the secound week of school, everything had been going on quite normally in fact. I had met a few new people and had gotten more comfertable around some of the boys. I spent French gazing at Bren and I could've sworn I saw him looking at me. It was probably just my imagination though. He was probably staring at Madaline. ew. I was now good friends with Brigh, Raine, Clara, Roxy and Amice. But this one day was going to be interesting. Of course I didn't know that. I walked into French and sat down trying to avoid Madaline but it was impossible. She was contintly looking in her little compact mirror reaplying lip gloss and such. I waited for Bren to walk in he was usually a little early so when I looked up at the clock I was suprised that it read 10:00 class started at 9:50 where was he? "Has anyone seen Bren today?" My french teach Madame Eve. "I did. But I dont know where he is." A random guy said. "Hmm. well I'll mark him absent." She said. I felt my face fall a little. Just then, Bren walked through the door. "Bren! where were you? Class started 12 minutes ago!" Madame Eve exclaimed. "I, uh, coudln't get my locker open." He mumbled. "I see." Madame eve said and wrote something on her paper. I noticed that just under his eye there was a gray mark that hadn't been there yesterday. I also had a feeling that the reason he was late had nothing to do with his locker. I took out a peice of paper and wote Where were you? on it and turned it into an airplane. I threw it at him. After he read it he mouthed 'At my locker!' I rolled my eyes. 'Yeah right.' I mouthed back. He went back to the test we had been given.
At carpool that day a kept an eye out for Bren but I didn't see him, I turned around and watched the soccer tryouts on the field instead. Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me and shot around it was Bren, "Br-" I started to say but he was walking quickly and I watched as he walked out of the school parking lot and walked home. He started off walking quickly then when he got to the sidewalk he broke into a really fast run. What was that all about? I wondered and watched until he dissapeared from veiw.

I decided to walk to school today instead of having my mom drive me. I got there a tiny bit late so I had to run down the hallway to my classroom. I was in such a rush I didn't look where I was going. BANG! I ran into none other than...."Bren?" "Lani!" He exclaimed. I noticed he had another gray mark under the other eye. "Bren, what are these from?" I asked and touched each of the gray marks. He winced. "None of your beeswax!" He snapped and walked away quickly. "Bren!" I shouted after him but he didn't stop. I let out a sigh and ran to my classroom.
"Guys, have you noticed anything different with Bren lately?" I asked my friends at lunch. "That loser? No." Brigh said rolling her eyes. "Brigh you think everyone's a loser." I said rolling my eyes back. "Nah, I find him annoying." Raine said taking a bite into her hamburger. "Oh come on, nothing?!" I said exasperated. "Not really, have you?" Roxy asked. "Well, I mean, sorta. i just wanted to know if you guys had so I knew I wasn't over reacting." I explained. "I'm sure there's nothing out of the ordinary happening." Amice reassured me. "Yeah......." i trailed off and silently finished eating my lunch. "The only person I pay attention too is Darrell." Clara said gazing over to a table on the other side of the cafeteria. Me, Raine, Brigh, Roxy, and Amice all looked at each other and laughed. "What?" Clara said and then started to laugh too.

It was the end of the day and I was taking the long way to the carpool lot because my mom was usually late anyways. I started humming a nice song by one of my favorite artists (Cady Groves) to myself. But I heard a noise and i stopped humming quickly. I peeked out from behind the wall and my eye's widened. I saw 2 tall bulky 6th graders and one short 6th grader who was up against a row of lockers. I looked closer and, OH. MY. GOSH. OMGOMGOMG the 6th grader up against the lockers was (omgomgomgomg) BREN. At this point I started to freak out. What was I supposed to do???!!! I watched, scared, as one of the bigger ones delivered a hard core punch to Bren's stomach. crap crap crap. The other one delivered one to his face. Then they both shot around like they heard a noise and while one started to run away the other opened a locker and shoved Bren inside then they both ran away as quick as lightning. I snapped out of whatever trance i was in and rushed to the locker. I easily got it open because there was no lock and found Bren hunched up inside crying. "Bren?" I said softly he didn't look up. His nose was bleeding a tiny bit. I took out a tissue from my pocket and handed it to him. He took it and wiped the blood off. "I knew something was going on." I said softly. He didn't say anything and continued to stay huddled up and cry. "Bren, why didn't you tell the truth? And why didn't you tell me? Or at least the teacher?" I asked. He shrugged. I let out a sigh. "At LEAST get out of the locker. Have you seen how much gum there is in here?" I told him. "I'm stuck." He mumbled. I smiled a little and out streched my hand. He took it which made me feel tingley all over. I pulled him out of the locker and we both tumbled onto the floor. I smiled wider. He let go of my hand and kept avoiding my eyes. "So, now i know what the gray marks are." I said flatly. He nodded. "Are you ok?" I asked softly. I put my hand on his arm but he shrugged it off. "I'm fine." He answered. "You're sure?" I asked, he was holding his stomach. "Yeah." He said quietly. There was an awkward silence for a while. "Can I walk with you to the carpool lot?" I finally asked. "Sure, I guess." He shrugged and finally lifted his head. There was another big bruise on his left cheek and heavy tear stains. I smiled at him and I think he smiled back! Butterflies went crazy in my stomach as we walked to carpool in a comfertable silence.

That night I took my guitar out of the hidden door in the back of my closet. See, my mom didn't know about the guitar. It had been a present from my grandfather before he died and I've kept it secret ever since. But, that night I took it out and ran my finger down it's painted blue side. I Sat on a chair in my closet with my voice recorder and started strumming one of my favorite songs and singing along.

I've got sunshine in my pocket
ive gotta a such a 'what a perfect day'
im feeling kinda worth it
a smile on my face
its written on my face

i dont know where im going
but im bound to see
what im capable of being
if the worlds taking me
and i know he know she knows
we know
you change history
but history's what's changin me

hey its changin me

ive got my heart tied in my locket
i gotta dollar to my name
i made a broken promise
that theyre not and gonna go to waste
no not today

but im bound to see
what im capable of being
if the worlds taking me
we know
you change history
hey its changin me

hey yeah hey yeah
changin me

but im bound to see
what im capable of being
if the worlds taking me
we know
you change history
hey its changin me
a changin me
yeah.......

I lifted my head and turned the recorder off.

I closed the door of my locker after 2nd period. Amice had a locker 3 down from me (right next to her crush Justin *wink wink*) "Amice, have you seen Bren today?" I asked. "No. Why do you ask about Bren so much?" She asked raising an eyebrow. "I don't know!" I snapped. She looked taken aback. "I'm sorry. It's just, I can't tell you yet." I said quickly I walked to French. My stomach dropped. I had waited patiently until the middle of class thinking Where's Bren? Where's Bren? Where's Bren? Until finally, I realized he wasn't here. And he wasn't coming. I basically started having a panic attack. Imean, what if the bullies had gotten him again and he was stuffed in a gum infested locker???!!!!! AAAAAH!!!! When French was over I rushed out of there but Madaline stopped me before I could reach the end of the hallway. "I saw you and Bren walking together. If you go near him AGAIN I swear I'll......" She stopped there and just gave me a icy glare. "Madaline, there are things going on that even if you were right there, you wouldn't understand." I said calmly and walked out the hallway door. She just stood there dumb founded than walked away with a flip of her perfect blonde hair.
I checked the hallway I was in on my way to lunch but he wasn't in the locker which I wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing. But I tried to keep my mind off it. Which of course, I failed at. "Amice, if one of your friends was being bullied. hypothetically of course, what would you do?" I asked hoping she wouldn't suspect anything. "Well, I'd try to help them, and keep a close eye on them I guess." She said only half paying attention. "Hmmm....." I spaced out until it was time to go.

I took the long way again so I could think for a while. Maybe he's just sick or something! My mind reassured me. But he was fine yesterday!! I thought back. Don't worry he's pobably fine. It replied. Oh just shut up and let me worry on my own!!!!!!!! I continued walking to the carpool lot. From there I called my mom and told her I was going to walk home. She said it was fine and that she was going to run a few arrends. I had the house key so I was ok. I walked through a number of neighborhoods, the same route I took to walk to school. I was walking happily humming 'if I were a pirate' by Cady Groves. When out of nowhere I felt something drop on my head. "What the?" I bent down to pick up whatever it was. It was a book! But, why would a book be in a tree? I looked up and saw a slightly chubby boy with mid-length brown dirty brown hair sitting on one of the tree's branches. "Bren?" I said. No answer. I hung my book bag on one of the branches and climbed up to the branch. He was fast asleep. "Bren!" I said loudly to wake him up. "Wha?!" His eyes shot open. "What are doing in a tree?" I exclaimed. "Lani! Oh, um, I decided to stop here before going home today!" He said. "Yeah, right Bren. I'm not dumb! Have you been here all day?!" I exclaimed. "No, no! I um...I.........yes........" He said and didn't meet my eyes. My face fell. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Why are you so scared?" I asked quietly. He shrugged the hand off again. "I'm not scared!" He said snapped. "Oh yeah? Than why were you in a tree all day?" I asked and arched an eyebrow. "Fine. You got me! Happy now?" He said angrily. "No. I'm not. If you're this afriad you NEED to tell someone! Or it's gonna keep happening!!!!" I said looking straight into his electric blue eyes. "One person's enough." He said not as angrey. "Besides, you're probably gonna go tell all of your gossipy friends!" He muttered bitterly. "You know I wouldn't do that." I said reassuringly. I tried to think of a way to change the subject. "Do your parents think you're at school?" I asked. "Maybe." He replied, the bitterness gone from his voice. I sighed. "I'm going to go home, I wanna get there before my mom does." I started climbing down the tree and then remembered something. "Oh, I, um, want you to have this." I grabbed something out of my backpack and climbed back up. I handed him a CD in a green case. "I want your opinion on it once you listen to it." I said pointing to it. I started climbing down again and then popped my head back up. "Please promise you'll be at school tomorrow?" There was a long pause and finally he said, "Fine." At this point I don't what the freak came over me. I reached over and hugged him. Then climbed down and started walking home as he sat there dumb-founded and smiling.

I woke up at 6:00 the next morning ready for another interesting day. I was feeling happy that it was a Friday! I pulled my hair back in a ponytail of super curly hair and wore my favorite skirt and knee length leggings. I desperatly hoped Bren hadn't gone back on his promise! Actually, right then I was desperatly hoping a lot of things about Bren. Mom insisted on driving me to school on her way to work. I had no choice but to ride with her. So my plan of checking the tree's for a boy sitting in them went in the trash. I dashed out of the car almost forgetting my lunch. I ran past the bleachers to the path all 6th graders have to take to get to their classrooms. I searched the crowd for Bren and I saw him happily taking with his friend Kendal. I felt like a weight had been lifted of my shoulders. I thought about going up to him to say hi but I was still tad embaressed about me hugging him on Friday. Fortunatly, he turned around for a second and caught sight of me. He smiled and blushed a little. I blushed too. "Lani! Lani Lani Lani!" I stoped and turned around Raine was running to catch up with me. She pushed a few people out of the way and caught up. "You'll never believe it!!!" She said jumping up and down. "What? what is it?" I asked bursting with curiosity. "Well, you know that kid in English? Bronc?" She asked, twirling her hair around a finger. "Yeah, kinda tall, brown hair, always talking to you." I answered arching an eyebrow. Where was she going with this? "Well, HE ASKED ME TO THE DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!" She practicaly shouted. My eyes grew wider. "No way! I'm so happy for you!" I said as we linked arms. Then, I noticed something. "Wait, there's a dance?" I asked. "Yeah, there are posters all over the school! October 1st! Well, see ya at lunch!" She said and walked off as we walked through the door. I stopped at my locker. October 1st? that was two weeks from now! I started to feel a tad bit stressed again.

Bren hadn't spoken to me all morning and visa versa. I walked out of the art room on my way to lunch I was heading for the freakishly huge flight of stairs that lead up to the lunch room. "Lani!" I stopped and turned around. It was Bren, my stomach did little cartwheel as he walked up to me. "I um listened to your CD last night and I....I really liked it. I seriously did." He said blushing a little. "Thanks Bren. That really means a lot." I smiled. "Um, did you want it back because I have it in my backpack if you do." He offered. "No, I made it for you!" "Oh! Thanks! I'll download it onto my iPod then!" He said smiling. There was a long interesting pause. "I'll, uh, see you later then!" I said breaking the silence. "Oh, ok! Bye!" He said and I started to walk to lunch. "Lani! hold up!" He shouted. I turned around to face him. "Do you, I mean, would you want to, maybe, go to the dance with me?" He asked nervously. "I would love to!" I beamed. He grinned, "Cool! Can't wait!" He started to walk to lunch. Leaving me standing there in heaven.

It was just a week before the dance! I realized on Monday. So, far nothing else dramatic had happened with Bren So I'd been focusing on my friends and this is where I was starting to reconsider the people I hang out with. :/
I was walking back to class from lunch with Clara talking about our elementry schools and facebook when suddenly I saw this guy, Jace, wizz by me with Brigh on his tail. I normally wouldnt care, I hate Jace he's extremly annoying but this time I couldn't help but wonder. "What the freak?" I said aloud. Everyone started following them and talking loudly. "Oh snap." Clara excliamed and ran to where a crowd was gathering. "What? What's going on?" I ran after her and pushed through the crowd. I gasped. In the middle of a giant circle of people was Brigh on top of Jace, who was on the ground, and she was punching him in the face a number of times. "BRIGH!" I yelled. She was to busy giving Jace free knuckle sandwhiches to answer. That was the first time I've ever done somethign that brave, I rushed over and grabbed Brigh by the wrists. "Why the freak are you beating him up?!!!" I shouted over the laughs and shouts of the crowd. "CAUSE HES A FLIPPIN IDIOT THATS WHY!" She screamed. I just gace her a look. Some teachers rushed up and snatched Brigh and walked her over to a spot far away from the crowd who quickly departed once they realized the fight was over. Since the only teacher was preoccupied with Brigh, I did a brave thing and walked over to Jace. He was bruised, breathing heavily, and his eyes were closed. "Are you ok?" I asked. He opened his eyes and looked up at me. "I think so." He croaked. I helped him up. I handed him a tissure for his slightly bloody nose. Gosh, what was wrong with this school? Boys getting beaten up everywhere! "I think your books are back there." I said pointing at the bleachers. "Mkay, thanks, I'll go get them." He slowly got up and went to get them still holding the tissue to his nose. Brigh had started walking over. "Why'd you help him?" She asking threateningly "Why'd you beat him up?" I asked the same way. That she didn't answer. "Look, you don't know what that does to people besides give them nasty bruises ok? I know a few things you don't know. Actually a lot." I said thinking of the time I saw Bren get beat up. I walked away leaving her with her sassy attitude. I knew I wouldn't be sitting with her anymore.

After that day Jace was a lot nicer to me and stayed away from Brigh. But I didn't care very much, I was day dreaming about the dance. Until, finally that night came! My mom had suprised me with a brand new dress from DEB it was dark purple with glitter on it and a black ribbon around the middle. (http://www.debshops.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4439600&cp=3371579.3364605)
Raine's mom volunteered to drive us to the dance and we talked excitedly the whole way there. I even snuck my guitar along with me. When we got there Raine caught sight on Bronc and quickly abondond me so I was left waiting in the decorated gym waiting for Bren. I eventually waited so long the slow dance had come on. I walked out into the hall and wondered into the music room with my guitar. My fingers were begging to play something but all i could do was sit in there and cry. Had I been stood up? Did it turn out he didn't really like me at all? I cried so much the eye liner I had stolen from my mom started to run. I set my guitar in the closet and started to walk to the bathroom to wipe it off. After some wondering I found the bathroom and I washed all my makeup off feeling fresh but still upset. C'mon Lani, maybe you didn't wait long enough! My brain said. I guess..... I though back. I started to search for the stairs to go back to the gym and wait for him some more but a sound in the guy's bathroom caught my attention. "You little punk! Stay where we put you! I need to get good aim!" "Aw, just punch him anywhere Denton! It'll hurt no matter what!" "Shut it Nick!" I hear two voices talking loudly. "Buzz off! I have a date I need to get to!" A different voice said threateningly. Wait, that voice sounded familier. "Shut the (interesting language) up (more interesting language)!!" One of the voices shouted. I snuck up behind a wall a peered in and I saw Bren up against a wall with two taller guys holding him against it. They both deleievered punches to his face and um....groin....... I tried to think of a way to distract them. Ihad a brillient idea! I took one of those bigger trash cans with wheels and started pushing it back and forth and whistleing pretending to be a custodian or something. It worked beautifully. I hid behind the trash can and watched as the two kids rushed out of the bathroom and down the hall. I dashed into the bathroom and found Bren unconcious on the tile floor. It looked like the two guys had just, literally, dropped him.

"Bren?! Ohmygosh Bren!" I started to panic. Was he hurt? well, duh Lani of course he's hurt! "Bren please wake up!" I said feeling tears in my eyes. I never thought middle school could be so intense! gosh! I dragged him out of the digusting bathroom and into a random room across the hall. "Bren, get up! Please?" I said softly. "Ugg." I heard him moan. My face lit up. I guess please is a magic word! "Bren!" I hugged him super hard. "Lani?" Suprisingly I felt him hug me back. After a while we both let go. I sighed looking at the tear stains on his cheeks. "I'm really sorry." We both said at the same time. "Wait, why are you sorry?" I asked rasing an eyebrow. "For being a wimp." He said taking great interest in a piece of fuzz on the floor. "I'll understand if you don't want to go to the dance with me anymore." He said shakily. I hugged him lightly. "You're not a wimp." I said sternly. "You're one of the bravest people I know." I said smiling. He didn't look up but I could tell he was smiling. "What are you sorry for?" He questioned. "Everything." I said plainly and shrugged. We both sat there for a while not sure what to do next. When I had a pretty good idea. "Follow me." I said getting up. He stood up and winced. "Or, you could stay here and I'll be right back." I offered. "That would work a bit better." He nodded. I nodded and rushed out of the room and to the music room. I grabbed my guitar out of the closet adn rushed back to the room. I sat down in a chair and started playing a song, and singing.

I tried so hard
To make you see yourself, clearly

You said-take it away,
I can't take the pain

You just kept getting farther and farther
Away. I tried to save you
But it never added up to much

Cause you'd say
I'm fallin
Farther and farther

Wish I could make this start
Wish I could make this start
Over

You just kept getting farther and farther
Away. I tried to save you
But it never added up to much

Cause you'd say
I'm fallin
Farther and farther

Every single day I tried to tell you
You were beautiful
But most of the time you never saw yourself
For what you really were

I told you I believed
I believed in everything
I believed in everything you said
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle (a story by moi)    Stuck in the Middle (a story by moi)  Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 6:06 am

AWWWWWW IT'S SO ROMANTIC!!!!!! But long. Uh...Well, it could use a bit of work. For starters, the sentences are a bit choppy.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle (a story by moi)    Stuck in the Middle (a story by moi)  Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 3:42 pm

oh dont go all 'professional book editor' on me!
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle (a story by moi)    Stuck in the Middle (a story by moi)  Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 3:46 pm

Wait...How am I being 'professional?'
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle (a story by moi)    Stuck in the Middle (a story by moi)  Icon_minitime9/26/2010, 8:10 pm

your acting like it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck in the Middle (a story by moi)    Stuck in the Middle (a story by moi)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stuck in the Middle (a story by moi)
Page 1 of 1