Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dummies

Go down 
+17
Vikus
Falcon3100
Gravity
Wednesday
Hammah
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
Dexter
Bob
Dragonfire
Dena
Kasi
Evimero
ML
Silly Lily
Damascus
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The Dummies - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime10/25/2012, 11:31 am

Nic smiled and pulled some ambrosia from his pocket. He tossed it to Lucian and then sheathed his sword. It was a great fight that they had just had, and he felt like he had done some good. Yeah, but the fact that it would take that long would give me time to go from soft flesh to invulvernable so that your knife would bounce off of my throat or other skin. Still, that was a great fight and I believe that you are doing good. Nic turned to Tom and grinned. He had given a son of Demeter a blade and the kid seemed glad to have it and wasn't scared of the weapon. Yeah, you're welcome Tom. Just don't lose that one and actually fight with it. That blade has a name, by the way. The blade you are holding is named Nyx, which means that, like the titan Nyx, it will bring an endless night to all who fall to the sword. Hope it is a great weapon for you. Nic then turned around and looked at Jason. He wasn't afraid of the Roman demi-god brother of Thalia, yet he also wasn't ready to fight him either. The three fights before him were tiring and Nic was just ready to rest for a bit.

Jason nodded at the words said to all of them and he sheathed the golden sword that he had drawn about the time that Nic had delivered that blow to Lucian's arm. Now that Jason had seen Nic fight, he wasn't really sure he needed to fight the demi-titan son of Styx. You fought bravely Lucian. As well as a true hero would, and Tom, the fact that you weren't afraid of fighting someone stronger than you makes you a true hero as well. I didn't catch the first two fights, yet I believe that you are a very good instructor Nic, and you should take some time to learn as well. Jason waved good bye and then he lelft to go somewhere else for awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Falcon3100
Mortal
Falcon3100

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime10/25/2012, 11:49 am

"well duh he's a great instructor" I muttered to myself.
Back to top Go down
http://campaztec.forumotion.com/
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime10/25/2012, 2:54 pm

Lucian grabs the ambrosia and tosses it to his mouth. It tasted like choclate. Simple but delicious. The pain of his arm faded away quickly, yet he knew that it would take time for it to heal fully. 'Glad to fight with you Nic.' Lucian said with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime10/30/2012, 11:06 am

Nic grinned and spoke to all of the campers who he had fought. It was a very important message he needed to deliver, and so he started with the beginning of the message. You all did good today, and I now believe that there will be a good Demeter warrior, another child of Hephaestus who can fight, and one hell of a strong Ares commander one day. I am proud to serve with you all in times of need.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/3/2012, 6:10 pm

"Yay! The first ever Demeter fighter in the making!" That should make someone proud right? Even at least Henry or my cabin mates. Suddenly I realized I didn't know any of them. That might be a problem when we play capture the flag because I might end up attacking or defending all alone. Wait, a Demeter Warrior should be independent and strong
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/5/2012, 1:36 pm

((Lol if there is ever a time where you need a fellow Capture the Flag person, I'm sure that Nic would be interested.))

Nic looked toward all of those who he had just taught and he thought about how there may be problems with a Demeter child fighting, or a Hephaestus child being stronger than most others. Even a son of Ares being beat by someone could cause serious problems. So Nic took a deep breathe and then brought up the safety of the Immortality, he was so accustomed to having on him. Then he realized that it had gone through several hours and it was now morning instead of late afternoon. Good Zeus, how long had they been in this one class?
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/9/2012, 1:00 pm

Lucian sheated his sword and put his right hand on his new 'joint'. He pushed back for it to get in place. Lucian almost opened his mouth to yell in pain but he didn't want to drop the ambrosia. He chewed and swallowed the ambrosia and he felt the pain fade away slowly. Lucian yawned as he realised that it was now afternoon. 'Hey Nic,..I Wonder...is it true that there are..killer demigods here?...And..cannibals?.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime11/27/2012, 5:27 pm

((Sorry, I sorta forgot about this thread. Here is my response.))

Nic glanced up at the sky and felt the sun hit his cheek as he thought upon Lucian's question. In his experience, there were no demi gods who weren't killers and he had seen cannibals but never at CHB. So Nic responded. Lucian, I know that most people who are here for awhile could tell you but I don't know. I never really pay attention and half the problems on cannibals just never interested me. Also, all demi gods are killers, we even have the instincts to fight better and not be killed ouselves. Nic stopped talking and looked around. It was getting really late.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime12/8/2012, 5:24 am

'I was actually talkking about the demigods that kill others...for fun..' Lucian said. The last words were hard to say for him. Taking a life just for fun was not natural by any means. Lucian looked around just to notice that it was getting really late. He wished that he didn't have a broken arm, they could've duel one more time.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/7/2013, 11:08 am

Nic looked around and then walked out of the arena.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 3:57 pm

Ryan slices at a dummy, practicing. She seemed skilled with her Killage, but a bit rusty with it 85 seemed like she hadn't practiced often or at least not in a bit. Her hair for once was just brushes to the side. The sides of her Mohawk were stubbly, as she hasn't shaved them in a week or so. Her natural hair color seemed blonde, but her Mohawk was a bright neon green.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 4:13 pm

I stroll into the sword fighting arena stretching still tired from my nap. I notice people here so I fix my black and red yarn wig that lays on top of my naturally blonde hair. Sometimes I hate being a daughter of Aphrodite but it has it's perks. I look around the arena pulling on my lace gloves one black one red.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 4:19 pm

Ryan yawns growing tired if the sword play. She sheaths ghee Killage and stretches her arms out. She messed with her Mohawk, running her fingers through the neon hair. She nibbles one of her lip piercing absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 4:29 pm

Why did I even come here? I don't even have a sword, I have a war hammer and a battle axe. I guesse I could just socialize maybe.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 4:38 pm

Ryan looks over at the new girl, she smiles softly. Walking over to the girl she holds a hand out charmingly. "Hello there. I'm Ryan."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 11:56 pm

Ryan leaves
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 1:45 am

I leave the area
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 11:15 pm

Shane walked into the arena not exactly sure where Zelda was, but not really caring either. He hadn't seen her in so long that he just figured she left camp and didn't want him to come with her. Well that was ok with him then, as if all they went through didn't mean shit in the end. He sighed and let the thoughts leave his mind. On his back he had his sword sheathed and in his hand was his dagger. He normally carried an arsenal at all times, but he was kinda tired of carrying the duffle bag around so he just left his mallets and crossbow behind. Boredly he walked up to the training dummies and began stabbing and slashing them.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 11:19 pm

I walk into the courtyard listening to the steady sound of my feet hitting the ground. I was trying to keep quiet so I could stay away from Onicka she had been babying me since day one. I also was trying to stay away from everyone so I wouldn't get into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 11:30 pm

Breifly, Shane glanced back, noticing a girl walking in. To him it looked like she was just looking at the ground so he didn't know she was blind, He shrugged and pull out his sowrd, cutting a dummies head off.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 12:08 am

I take slow steps to make sure I'm not near any water. I stumble a bit with my footing. Damn, if my father and sister didn't baby me so much maybe then I could navigate better. I sigh in frusteration then hear a swinging of something and something else falling to the ground so I instinctively reach for my dagger and stand there and lift my head up.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 6:53 am

The footsteps stopped almost immediately after the head hit the ground. Shane, raising an eybrow, turned and saw the girl looking around, confused. It was like she was...blind. Shane would normally smirk at the chance to make fun of a blind person, but they were usually people the same age as him so he didn't feel that bad. But this was just a little girl, sure she was probably 2-3 years younger than him, but still. How can you feel good about yourself making fun of a little blind girl?
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 10:46 am

It's okay, it's okay I probably just wandered into the training area I'll be fine. I thought taking short breaths to calm my nerves. Once I was calmed enough I started walking again but sense I was still a little shaken up I wasn't paying attention and walked right into a dummy and fell down.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 1:35 pm

Shane watched as the girl went back to walking and then bumped into the dummy and fell down. The majority of his mind wanted so badly to laugh and make jokes, but he felt so sorry for her that he didn't do anything insulting. Sighing, he walked over to the girl and knelt down next to her, sheathing his sword. "You ok?" He asked her calmly.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 7:16 pm

I felt so humiliated I try and walk around all tough but I'm not. I hear someone kneel down and talk to me and I jump away from the sound. "I-I'm fine," I say in a shaky voice. 'Oh sure you're fine you just sound like a frightened child that's all.' I think to myself sarcastically
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dummies
Page 28 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 33  Next