Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Dummies

Go down 
+17
Vikus
Falcon3100
Gravity
Wednesday
Hammah
Carrie Beary
Swishalicious
PeetaMellark
Dexter
Bob
Dragonfire
Dena
Kasi
Evimero
ML
Silly Lily
Damascus
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

The Dummies - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/21/2012, 6:45 pm

Nic saw the blade flash across the distance between him and Tom. Without thinking about it, Nic raised his arm and felt the Stygian Iron blade bounce off his forearm with sparks flying from the metal. He was sure that everyone was shocked but Nic immediately swung his own sword and hit the other blade with such force he jarred his arm. Following up, Nicolaus took the blade and spun it around and caught it in the hilt. He flicked his wrist and watched as he waited for the inevitable disarming to work. If it worked, then Tom would be defenseless and he would be the one with a weapon.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/21/2012, 8:25 pm

I drop the weaqpon and fall down to my knees with the head down "If you're gonna kill me make it quick"
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/21/2012, 9:43 pm

Nic looked down in shock and then sheathed his longsword. He stepped over to the shortsword and picked it up off the ground. Then the son of Styx sheathed it and unclipped the sheathe. He figured that Tom needed a lot more practice, so he put the sheathe on the ground and slid it toward Tom. Why would I kill you when you have room for improvement? This sword is your's if you will train to use it properly.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/21/2012, 9:47 pm

I take the sword out of it's sheath and place it in my lap "Wow! This sword's awesome."
Back to top Go down
Falcon3100
Mortal
Falcon3100

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/21/2012, 10:32 pm

"Tom I think you might be the only Demeter kid who is a fighter" I said.
Back to top Go down
http://campaztec.forumotion.com/
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/21/2012, 11:22 pm

"Seriuosly?"
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/22/2012, 11:16 am

Lucian watches all the things silently and raises an eyebrow from curiosity when the sword bounches off Nic. A demi-titan and immortality?...I think I have an idea.. Lucian thought to himself. He did heard of a river in the Underworld that could make you immortal..or kill you. The kid was probably a Son Of Styx. Lucian coughed and took a step near Nic. 'Hello, Im Lucian, a Son of War and your next...student.' Lucian said. He really wanted to say 'opponent' but that would probably be too cocky.'And you must be..?' Lucian continued.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/22/2012, 11:57 am

Nic stared at Lucian and then laughed. He had heard how the children of War, mostly Ares, were always confident, yet this child of War was someone who was baiting him. I am Nic, son of the Titan Styx, and you are correct to assume I am the teacher here at the current class. Nic drew his broad sword, the largest weapon he had and waited while the kid, Lucian, was drawing his weapon. It was always his hope to meet people who were an equal to him in fighting, yet he had only met a few, and one of them was entering the arena at that exact moment. Nic watched as Jason Grace, the famous son of Jupiter, walked across the yard and stood there watching them. So there are others who are here to fight? I wasn't aware that the son of Jupiter was in need of a training class.

Jason Grace grimaced and then spoke in an authoritative voice that was meant for others to follow. Yet it wasn't the charmspeak that Piper had. He may not have been as strong as others, and he didn't want to be. Yet he had heard about the class that Nic was teaching. It had reached his ears that the son of Styx was brutally teaching these others how to get beat. When you are done, I wish to show you how it is done for a fight that isn't stacked. You do realize that these fighters aren't as good as you, nor do they have the immortal skin of a titan. This is an unfair fight.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/22/2012, 2:45 pm

Lucian watched as the kid, The mighty son of 'Jupiter' walk to tthem and point out that it wasn't a fair fight.'A fight is a fight...I won't let down the offer.' Lucian said as he pulled his sword out.'..But if you are here for training...I suppose I can wait.' Lucian said and reaching for a friendly handshake. 'Lucian Fangs, Nice to meet you.' he said.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/22/2012, 3:10 pm

Jason looked to Lucian and replied with an introduction. Hey, I'm Jason Grace, but I am here to see you fight him. Yet if he is going to fight you then he needs to lower the Styx skin, since he can still be fried by lightning. Jason glared at the son of Styx and then back to Lucian. Finally he backed away and allowed them to fight.

Nic turned to stare at Jason but then finally relented. He changed so that he could be injured again and then raised his sword. It was considerably heavier than the other two swords he'd used, yet it wasn't that big of a deal. Alright, I can be injured, and I am ready for a fight with you, Lucian.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/22/2012, 5:09 pm

"Wow! Jason..I've heard about you...It's really cool to finally meet you" I smile at smile and shake his hand
Back to top Go down
Falcon3100
Mortal
Falcon3100

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/22/2012, 5:25 pm

"Ive heard of you too" I said exited. I extend my hand for a shake "Hi I'm Henry Williams, glad to meet you" I said.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/22/2012, 6:01 pm

"And I'm Tom"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/22/2012, 8:27 pm

Jason grinned and accepted the two handshakes while he listened to them. He was glad that they wanted to meet him, yet Jason wasn't that good of a fighter. He'd heard about Percy Jackson, and believed the son of Poseidon was more their hero. It's nice to meet you Henry, Tom. But I am only another camper like the two of you. The son of Jupiter kept his hand on his golden sword the entire time they spoke.
Back to top Go down
Falcon3100
Mortal
Falcon3100

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/22/2012, 10:49 pm

"Well if your just a regular camper than I must be Zeus" I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/23/2012, 11:16 am

Lucian looked at Nic with a friendly look. But soon his look turned into a wild beasts. His lips pulled backwards, reavelling his teeth. Lucian charged in for Nic. Lucian pulled his dagger out halfway and leaped for Nic. If it all worked out Lucian would hit Nic's chest with his knee, make him fall and land with his dagger at Nic's throat. 'If' it worked out.

Last edited by Vikus on 10/23/2012, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/23/2012, 11:30 am

Nic saw the change in Lucian's gaze and demeanor as the child of Ares charged at him. It was a natural reaction for him to side step. As he side stepped, Nic sheathed his broadsword and exchanged it for his longsword. Since the opponent was obviously not going to go easy, and wasn't a beginner, Nic needed a weapon that he could wield easier and could slash with faster. The son of Styx started moving and within a matter of seconds, he had gone from slowly moving to his own battle charge. Yet he wasn't going to just jump like his opponent. Instead, Nic swung his leg out at a speed he didn't realize he possessed. The attack was meant to knock Lucian in the throat and send the kid to the ground where he could then pin Lucian's arm with his knee and disarm him.

Jason didn't have time to answer the sarcastic response from his companions because he noticed that the fight was beginning. He turned as Lucian charged and jumped for a swift end to the fight, yet Jason wasn't surprised to see Nic side step and attack as well. The fact that he switched his weapon surprised Jason though. It was almost like the son of Styx was worried about the fight.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/23/2012, 12:05 pm

He knew that Nic was going to sidestep. But he didnt expect the leg. Still, his battle reflexes kicked in and he gave his weight to his back in air. His body moved moved so that he would avoid Nic's strike. Lucian stabbed his sword to ground and turned his body around. He was hoping to land a kick to Nic...or he would be in a really bad position.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/23/2012, 12:43 pm

Nic had always hated his ADHD and his over-sensitive behaviors, yet when he was in a fight, the son of Styx was really glad that he had the ability to see small changes that a normal mortal would never have seen. As soon as Lucian moved to avoid his attack, Nic saw it and he slipped out of range of an attack. Yet as soon as he saw an opening, Lucian's lower abdomen, Nic stepped forward and used a muy thai side kick meant to hit right where his opponent would need to bend. If it worked, the son of Ares would sprawl flat on his back with little ability to breath, much less fight. Yet just to be safe, Nic held his sword at the ready to his body and knew that if his kick missed, his foot would hit the ground and he would be in the perfect position for a samurai slash with his sword. It was all falling into place perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/23/2012, 2:04 pm

Lucian saw the kick coming and thinkewd 'It's over'. There was no way that he could whitstand a direct hit like that. But still, he wanted to keep fighting. Lucian moved his free arm infront of the leg, blocking it. His palm opened from pain and he dropped his dagger. Lucian put one of his foot to ground to stop. He pulled his sword quickly as he could and rolled backwards. I hope I didnt break that arm... he thought to himself. He didn't know if he could keep fighting without his dagger, but he just had to try.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/23/2012, 10:03 pm

Nic felt the jarring of his leg as Lucian blocked the kick, yet he knew that with such a blatant block, Lucian's arm had to be broken, and that was great. Nic went forth with the strike of his blade. As soon as his foot struck Lucian, Nic swung to the side and slashed with his weapon so that it would hit the other kid in the chest but not cut. The blade may break or bruise, yet there wouldn't be a true cut in Lucian.
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/24/2012, 10:40 am

Lucian made a mistake by looking at his arm. Oh Gods...Dıd I have a joint like that... he thaught as he saw Nic coming for a slice. Lucian raised his sword to block. He coudn't use both his arm, but he was in ducking position. There was only a little chance that Nic would go trough that block. There was a chance that he could be a little shaken too. The bronze and teh black sword clashed in the air making a really loud noise. Lucian charged in as the black sword bounced of from his. He went in to tackle Nic with his healthy arm.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/24/2012, 1:33 pm

Nic saw Lucian go for a desperate lunge at him and the son of Styx was caught off guard. Without being able to block or attack with his sword, Nic was hit by the weight of another camper. Yet he knew that Lucian's forward motion would work against him. Nic fell back and rolled so that Lucian's body was sent flying. He quickly stood and pressed the tip of his black bladed sword to Lucian's chest. Good fight Lucian. Just try to keep a calm manner about yourself and don't use moves that can wind up like this scene here

Last edited by JMasterEpperson on 10/24/2012, 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vikus

Vikus

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/24/2012, 1:57 pm

Lucian sighed as Nic pointed the black sword to his chest. Lucian listened what Nic said, closed his eyes and spoke:' Well then, Please dont think that the fight is over when you point the sword at my chest like that. I could easily give my weight to my back ,fall and kick that blade off your hands. While you pull your sword I'd be at your throat. If you insist on this position then get closer to your foe a little. You are now on your arms full reach. You'd have to move forward to stab or slice....Speaking of arms...Does anybody have ambrosia or nectar with them?'. Lucian opened his blue eyes and looked at the group. 'So...Do you?..'
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime10/24/2012, 8:05 pm

"Thanks! That really helped by self-esteem. Along that I know own a weapon" I lift the sowrd and give a sly grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dummies   The Dummies - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dummies
Page 27 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next