Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....

Go down 
+19
PeetaMellark
Carrie Beary
Liz
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Bob
Rave Girl
Swishalicious
Dovah
Princess Amy
ML
darkblue248
Shade
Hannah
Silly Lily
Kasi
Hammah
Dena
Evimero
Rachel
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Damascus
qt 3.14

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/4/2011, 9:39 pm

I sit up and drop out of the tree. I toss up the acorns and saw the white squirrel go after them. Good thing i took a lot. I hold up a few more acorns for it. It came down and I picked up the squirrel. "Female" I say noticing when i picked her up. I gave her a few more acorns and she wasn't trying to run away. I smile at this and walk out.
Back to top Go down
darkblue248
Demigod
darkblue248

Location : sitting at the computer. trying not to smash it into peices.

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 2:21 am

I walk out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/12/2011, 10:43 pm

I walk into the forest. "Heh im the only one here."

"No, you aren't Jake!" I walk out from behind a tree.

"Oh, good, I get to train a little..." I take out my scythe.

"I wouldn't call it training... I would call it me.... DESTROYING YOU!" I take out my taser and turn it on. Once it transformed into my sword I lunged at my enemy.

OOC: Jake and Mike are rivals... They hated each other the minute they laid eyes on each other.

"Bring it on thunder boy!" I parry his strike and counter with a swing of my scythe.

I walk down to the forest looking for Mike. I see the fight." Oh No! Somebody help! Make them stop fighting!"

"Lio, what are you doing here?" I wasn't paying attention, and Jake hits me with the end of his scythe. I fall and black out.

"Ha, and you actually thought you could beat me..." I raise my scythe. "Now to finish the job."

"No!" I run as fast as I can, and push Jake to the side. "You monster!"

"Heh, I actually think of that as a compliment!" Then Lio punches me in the face, and knocks me out.

I pick up Mike, and half carry, half drag him towards the infirmary.

I awake a few hours later then walk out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime7/13/2011, 7:41 pm

Hazel: i walk in with my sword out of its sheath, and dragging it on the ground as i walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/2/2011, 9:18 pm

Khoeetia walks in and sees the people and instantly steps back nicana fly's around her head worriedly "hey Khoeetia why are you scared?" I don't like poeple I can't trust them... "but Khooetia.." DON'T SAY IT!! "ok ok but you have to do it some time" Khoeetia runs behind a bush and watches the people

((fyi shes mute her dragon speaks for her nicana (the dragon) can read minds))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 3:58 pm

Aarron walks into the deep dark part of the forest. His red eyes were darting around everywhere as he was looking for a victim to kill. Anyone would do, a 4 year old child, someone of the same age as him, someone older, it didn't matter to the in.sane boy. He didn't care who got to kill just as long as he could get to taste their blood. He found a nice large tree and climbed up onto the lowest branch waiting patiently for a poor foolish person to come into the are of Forest he was hiding in. He wanted to kill, and he didn't care who or what the thing was that he did end.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 4:05 pm

I walked into the forest. Man, I was hungry. I did have some chips, normal chips a few hours earlier. But that's not what I wanted now, I want something more... intresting. What's a better place to get some food then hunting in a mysterious forest. I giggled as I started to walk around.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 4:10 pm

Aarron heard the giggle of a girl. He trained his vision on a girl about his age and maybe a inch shorter. He was ready to kill and she would be his first target. He drew his daggers and dropped from the tree. "Why hello my sweet little victim." Aarron said in a devilish tone as he waited for her to react to his apperance. He then used his powers to try and make her go mad with rabbies. It wouldn't last long but if it worked it would be more than enough
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 4:20 pm

My red eyes bulged widely, I tilted my head at the new boy that had just popped in front of me. Me? The victim. Haha. That makes me laugh. Then I felt something like.. happen to me. I felt confused, and like my head was burning up. I started closing my eyes and it felt hard to open them. "What. did you do to me.. Stranger?" I giggled out. I thought this was funny. Then I managed to snap my fingers aiming a cage over the strangers head.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 4:24 pm

Aarron looks up and then jumps forward barely escaping the cage that was aimed over his head. "I gave you rabbies my sweet, Now i plan to kill you." He says laughing slightly and then started walking forward daggers ready to slit her throat. No, better he would make the pain last. Make her suffer, First the arms, then the legs, the gut, and the final blow will be her head rolling away from her shoulders. Yes, excellent that is what he would do. He continued walking his red eyes glaring at her and his blue hair flowing slightly with the wind.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 4:28 pm

I blinked a couple times, trying to comprehend what was happening to me. I actually like the feeling of rabies. "Wanna play a game?" I giggled at the Stranger. He was actually kind of attractive, the blue hair was what really caught me on. I smiled, holing back the pain of the rabies, not letting it get to me. I snapped my fingers, making a really pink fluffy Princess dress pop up on to the boy. And one of those pointy hats, then make up to top it all off. I fell on the ground giggling wildly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 4:33 pm

"Hmm not the screaming I would expect. Oh well what kinda game would this be." Aarron said a bit annoyed that the girl wasn't screaming in pain. He then looked down and snarled a bit upon seeing the dress that had replaced his usual blood-splattered clothing. It was a bit annoying but he didn't care actually he found it quite funny. He started chuckling in a weired type of way. "Dress up I take it."Aarron said as the effects of his power slowly slipped away.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 4:39 pm

I started to feel a bit better, thats when I got up. I grinned at him, hoping it would distract him from the glue and feathers I head ready right above him to pour on his head. Then jello started to fall from the sky. I haven't been this chaotic in awhile. I just kept on giggling, "This is fun. It really is indeed!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 4:43 pm

Aarron looks up a bit and then starts laughing. "Glue...Feathers...Jello"Aarron said in between laughs. This was actually pretty funny. He was surprised that the girl who he had met knew how to use her powers for practicle jokes and it was actually pretty funny to see even it wasbeing used against him. Aarron walked forward just enough so the the glue and feathers would miss his body and then he continued laughing. "The name is Aarron, son of Lyssa" He said to the girl as he calmed down his laughing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 4:57 pm

I made the feathers, the glue, and the dress all poof. But it kept on raining jello, which ended up jello with little human eyeballs in them. "I'm Kesi, daughter of Set." I let a jello glob land in my hand, and I smiled big. "You should have some jello." I shoved my hand towards him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 5:01 pm

"Hmm I dont eat people, just drink their blood after I've killed them."Aarron says in a meancing way as he sees the eyeball jello that had landed in Kesi's hand. It was strange to see a girl that was probably as crazy as he was and also kinda cool in a weried way. She was a prettygirl in the, Oh I eat humans for fun, type of way and Aarron actually thought that he was starting to like her.

-------

https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=3613
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....   Somewhere very very very deep in the forest.... - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Somewhere very very very deep in the forest....
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40