Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fail - Daughter of Nike :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fail - Daughter of Nike :D Empty
PostSubject: Fail - Daughter of Nike :D   Fail - Daughter of Nike :D Icon_minitime7/12/2010, 11:11 pm

Character Name: Fail

Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Fail - Daughter of Nike :D Ashlee_simpson_300x400

God and mortal parent: Nike, Joe

Powers: wins games and fights (yet she doesnt, cause she fails)

Flaws: She fails at everything, isn't smart, is confused a LOT

Pets: noneeee. (she'd fail by not feeding it)

Weapon: a CB sword. . .

Talents/Skills: pshhh. . .NONE. . .unless you count failing as a talent

RP Example*: I walked into the sword fighting arena thingy. I was NOT gonna fail this time. I walked up to a person. "Wanna fight?" They nodded. I drew my sword and went for him. I totally missed and flopped onto my belly. I grunted and stood back up. I went for him again, but he ducked. I managed to hit myself in the leg. "WHAT THE HADES! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!?!" I cried out. The person backed away slowly. I put my sword in it's sheath. I went to run out, but I tripped on my own feet. "OH MY GODS!"

Biography*: Fail was. . .a fail her whole life. Her father, Joe, knew her mother was Nike, Goddess of victory. He had no idea at all why Fail failed so much. One day, Fail was in the kitchen getting a bowl of cereal. Out of nowhere, the bowl (cereal, milk, spoon, and all) burst into flames. Joe was off at work so Fail was there alone. She ran out of the house and onto the street. She didn't know what to do! The fire trucks came and asked what happened and she told them exactly what had happened. They didn't believe her. Joe got home a few minutes later and finally gave up with Fail. "All right, it's time to tell you who you are, and get you to camp." She went to camp that evening. . .

Notes:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fail - Daughter of Nike :D   Fail - Daughter of Nike :D Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 1:56 am

woww
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Fail - Daughter of Nike :D   Fail - Daughter of Nike :D Icon_minitime7/13/2010, 11:31 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA MY AWESOME IDEA WORKED!!!!! I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTERMYSELF!!!

~.~ APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fail - Daughter of Nike :D   Fail - Daughter of Nike :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fail - Daughter of Nike :D
Page 1 of 1