Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evimero, Son of Nike.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Evimero, Son of Nike. Empty
PostSubject: Evimero, Son of Nike.   Evimero, Son of Nike. Icon_minitime8/25/2010, 4:23 pm

Name: Evimero (Greek for speed/fast)
Eyes:Red
Hair:Black, short
Height:6 foot, 6 inches
Body Type:Very skinny, except for his legs, which have large muscles that he needs for his extra fast maneuvers.
Skin Color: Caucasian, medium tanned
God Parent:Nike (Goddess of Speed)
Mortal Parent:Unknown
Country of Origin:Mostly likely US (he was found at a US orphanage, and raised in the US, but COULD have been born somewhere else)
Pets:A loyal swift that stays by his side always
Talents/Skills:Extraordinary Knife play, very fast
Weapons:Two assassin style knives, one bigger then the other. He also has a pair of speed-enhancing sandals
Life Before CHB: Grew up in an orphanage as a non claimed baby, who had been found at the middle of the night with a piece of paper with "Evimero" written on it tied to his wrist. He grew to the age of 14 before a satyr noticed his smell and took him to CHB. He year-rounded there as undetermined for about a year and a half, when the head counselors decided who they thought his parent was. Still, no one had known his mother, so Evimero still doesn't know his last name or mother.
RP Example:Iran through the forest, weaving through the trees with ease. the flag through me off from time to time, but i quickly learned to how to adjust. I was not worried about being chased and caught, but the other team knew to set up people to jump any Nike campers who might get the flag. I had my knives out, ready for an ambush. I was about 100 yards from the creek when it finally happened. An Apollo kid shot an arrow at me, and i quickly dogged it with my knife. i stopped, stuck the flag into the ground, and charged the camper, holding my blades at the ready. I was about to make my first move when an Ares camper jumped out of the bushes and swung his sword at me. I quickly parried it with one knife, and stabbed him in the armor with the other, being careful not to maim him. I spun around and knocked the Apollo kid in the head with the butt of my knife. I ran back and got the, flag, and ran straight to the creek, jumped over, and was met with cheering from my teammates.
Any notes about your character:Tends to keep to himself, seeing as he never trusted anyone while he was in the orphanage. He can sometimes mischievous, and it was debated whether or not he was a son of Hermes.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Evimero, Son of Nike. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evimero, Son of Nike.   Evimero, Son of Nike. Icon_minitime8/25/2010, 6:16 pm

I thought Nike was goddess of victory?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

Evimero, Son of Nike.
Page 1 of 1