Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A character doomed to death...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

A character doomed to death...  Empty
PostSubject: A character doomed to death...    A character doomed to death...  Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 5:29 pm

Character Name: Hotaru Tomoe
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): extremely dark purple/black hair, dark purple eyes, 5'5" tall, skinny and frail-seeming
God and mortal parent: Chaos and Souichi Tomoe

Powers: Hotaru's powers center on the destruction and recreation of matter. She has enough power to destroy a small planet, though it would completely drain her of every bit of energy (she'd die either way, but she would never do such a thing). More often, she uses her powers to destroy obstacles, such as walls. Destroying something costs extremely little, if any, energy. Creating matter, however, has a profound effect on her, as creation is far more difficult than destruction. For example, if she made a table with a few chairs materialize, she would fall over and remain weak for several minutes before recovering.

Flaws: Physically weaker than most demigods, lactose intolerant, prefers not to speak aloud, has much diffculty repairing friendships, and problems making friends in general
Pets: None
Weapon: A weapon called a glaive, which is similar to both a scythe and a spear. Made of celestial bronze, but silver in color.
Talents/Skills: Fairly good at reading in both English and Greek... and Japanese. ^^

RP Example*: I sat down glumly in my desk at school. I didn't like my school. Not because of the learning: I loved to learn. It was the other students I had problems with. Right on cue, the boy next to me said something loudly in the most annoying voice he had.
"Hey Hotaru, why don't you go back to your own country?" A few other kids laughed.
"I live here now...." I said quietly.
"Yeah, they probably kicked you out. Isn't there some kind of law against freaks?" The rest of the class laughed again as I looked at the ground. Maybe if I ignored them they would stop...
"Answer me!" Yelled the annoying boy. When I remained silent, he got up and shoved my desk so hard that it almost tipped over. "Freak!" He yelled again.
All of a sudden, the floorboards underneath him disappeared, and he fell down into the school basement. How strange... but he deserved it. I looked up to see children gaping, staring open-mouthed.
"What did you do to him?!" One girl said. "You really ARE a freak!" Someone screamed. I put my head on my desk.
"It wasn't my fault...." I muttered weakly.

Biography*: Hotaru was excluded and ridiculed in school from a young age for many reasons. For one, she and her father had moved to America from Japan before she was elementary-school age. In addition, she was never as strong as the other kids, even though she could run faster than most of them for some reason. But, most of all, the kids (and some teachers too) feared and hated Hotaru because of the strange things that would happen around her. Holes would open in the ground and floor, bullies who picked on her falling ten feet or more. Things would vanish inexplicably, like rocks that people threw at her. But that didn't stop those evil little kids from picking on poor little Hotaru. Eventually, her father told her the truth: how all these things happened because she was a daughter of Chaos, destroying and creating matter without being able to control her powers. And then, she was sent off to CHB, as much for her own good as for the safety of others.

Notes: She can speak English, Greek, AND Japanese. ^^... she mostly wears the colors black, white, dark purple, and dark red.

And yeah.... Kendall said I could have a Chaos kid.... ^^"...
I PROMISE NOT TO DESTROY PEOPLE/THE EARTH WITH HER. SHE'S TOO NICE TO DO THAT ANYWAY.

Last edited by Rachel on 7/9/2010, 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot eye color XD)
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

A character doomed to death...  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A character doomed to death...    A character doomed to death...  Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 5:46 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

A character doomed to death...
Page 1 of 1