Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sam Temple

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sam Temple Empty
PostSubject: Sam Temple   Sam Temple Icon_minitime6/5/2010, 3:36 am

Character Name: Sam Temple
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): light brown hair, blue eyes, 6ft 1, and he has an skinny athletic body
God and mortal parent: Athena, Kristian Temple
Powers: None that I can think of.
Flaws: sorta shy, unsure about himself, way to loyal
Pets: --
Weapon: Celestial Bronze Sword
Talents/Skills: good strategy planner, leader, surfing, running,
RP Example*: I grabbed my surfboard and headed to the beach. that's all I just wanted to do right now was surf and get rid of everything in the world. Every time I do surf, I can just feel the world fade around me; its just me and the wave. I smiled but it soon faded... I had a feeling this problem wouldn't go away. What if that goat guy was telling the truth? I really am whatever he called me. I bit my lip and ran into the ocean then paddled into the open water. I'm going to have to tell him my answer, maybe he could be telling the truth..just maybe...but I seriously doubt it. I mean when is Greek mythology really?
Biography*: Sam grew up in California having no idea he was a demigod. He was a normal guy with normal friends. In school he did well. He was always near the top of his class and was always very modest about it. When he was twelve a monster attacked the school and everyone was panicking. Even though the Mist shielded the real monster, people didn't like the idea of having a huge dog in their school. Sam stabbed the monster and was known as a hero but after the incident he said nothing of it and the incident just faded as if it never existed...
Notes: None
Back to top Go down
Damascus
qt 3.14

Sam Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sam Temple   Sam Temple Icon_minitime6/5/2010, 3:38 am

approved
Back to top Go down

Sam Temple
Page 1 of 1