Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trip to Mars Ultor's temple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Empty
PostSubject: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 10:57 pm

Neo looks up at Temple Hill and sees the temples of the most important roman gods. He sighed and began walking up the hill headed for the temple of Mars Ultor. The walk didn't take long and soon he was in the temple praying to Mars and his grandma Fortuna. Why he was praying or what he praying for he didn't know and honestly he wouldn't come up with an answer even if he wanted to. So it was with a heavy heart that he finished his pray then went outside and climbed to the roof of the temple. He then sat there in silence as he watched the sun shine over the lands of the Fields of Mars.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 11:03 pm

I walked towards the Temple Of Mars. I didn't really have a reason to be here. I just felt the need to walk around a bit, walking is one of those things that calm you down when you have a bad temper. People just like to make me mad, test me and see what I'll do. They like teasing me, saying I won't torture them in the ways that I can. I won't kill people, I'm just not like that, I will torture them until they start to black out though.. I breathed heavy, just walking in circles. The gravel was making crunching sounds underneath my converse. I bit my lip looking at a small toad hopping along the ground. I stared at it for a second, then watched it as it's head just fell off. I saw the axe fall, but usually other people don't. It's part of what I can do..
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 11:11 pm

Neo notices a girl walking around the temple and wonders what she could be doing here. For some reason Neo felt that this girl was in pain from constant horassment and being picked on. Since Neo wasn't etirely sure on how this feeling was he quickly dismissed the thought, and went on looking at the Fields but every now and then his eyes would turn back to the girl. Neo wasn't sure if it was remorse, kinship, or whatever other feeling that could tie two people together but he knew that something was stirring in him. Everytime he dismissed the thougt it kept returning so Neo finally relented. He waited and the next time the girl came into earshot he said in a loud enough voice,"Hey." to the girl
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 11:15 pm

I heard a voice coming from up above the Mars Temple. In a quick reaction I turned pulling out my knife in the process. I noticed for a second I was being very paranoid. I could usuallly hurt anyone, so I don't know why I seemed this way. "Who's there!?" I call out, wandering my eyes around. Then I saw someone sitting up upon the Mars Temple, and I could tell that he was a camper.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 11:26 pm

"Names Neo, Descedent of Fortuna." He says patiently as he sees the reaction of the girl to his Hi. He then tenses and dropes down from the roof of the temple. He thenn looks at the girl through his black glasses as his cassock steadily gets more dust on it. He didn't care though. All Neo cared about was the here and now. He listened carefully waiting for the girl's response.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 11:29 pm

"Oh.." I reply. Slowly putting my knife away. If he tried to do something stupid, I would of course attack, doing somthing stupid as well. "I'm- Sammielle. But- you can call me Sammi. I'm a daughter of Poena." I stutter out a bit. "I'm not- a... descendant or anything fancy like that.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 11:43 pm

"Fancy ha sometimes I wish I was a direct son of Fortuna. It's not like my mom isn't cool or anything but sometimes a legacy isn't all it's cracked up to be. I mean I dont even have any powers so you see the problems of a legacy. By the way is that a constant thing, the stuttering I mean. i'm not a judgemental person I'm just curious."Neo says as he tries to rember who Poena was. It drove him crazy how he could always remeber so mcuh but when it comes to the masses in minor gods he didn't have a clue what to answer with. Eventually Neo figured it out. Poena, goddess of torment and pain. Neo thought about how much this girl could possibly do to harm him, but then again he also remebered the demigod Trey who could have easily killed him but he didn't so maybe this girl wouldn't either. All Neo could do was hope that he didn't just make her mad.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/20/2011, 11:59 pm

"No.. I'm just not used to talking to... well-People." I say through a few breaths. I bit my lip for a second looking around, trying to avoid eye contact. I hated awkward moments, I look back up at the kid. Neo his name was? I'm pretty sure. It also didn't seem like he was going to hurt me or anything so I tensed myself down a bit. "Also, your somewhat lucky to not have any powers." I pause. "My powers are freaking creepy" I laugh out.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 12:15 am

"Ah I see then. And well if Icould I would say something encouraging but since it's not really my nature I shouldn't say anything about your powers."Neo says feeling that she didn't want to talk about her 'gifts' as some people put it. He knew from the way this girl was acting she was nervous possibly trying to avoid an awkward moment from appearing. It wasn't that Neo didn't feel the same way though because beaneath his glasses his eyes were constantly darting everywhere within his perphrial vision.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 7:51 pm

I rub my eyes for a second, hoping not to smear any of my make up. I bring my hand down, and shake the hair out of my eyes. "There's not much encouraging to say about them, but some people actually have cool powers or gifts or whatever they may call them. Like reading minds or super strength, something like that." I yawn feeling a bit sleepy for a moment, but quickly geting over it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 8:05 pm

"I can understand that."Neo says in a truthful tone. He then turned his head slightly and saw that the sun was slowing setting. It would be dark soonand dinner was sure to start and with that the war games. But right now Neo didn't seem to care, actually he felt pretty good standing up on Temple Hill talking to someone who seemed generally nice. After a few minutes Neo turned his attention back to the girl and waited for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 8:13 pm

"So Fortuna." I say. "Isn't that the Goddess of luck and fortune? Or something like that?" I tilt my head sightly to the side. Curiously waiting for a reply. He did say Fortuna didn't he? I'm quite sure he did.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 8:19 pm

"Pretty much."Neo says smirking at the thought of his mother's constant going on and on about his grandma. It was weried but right now Neo wasn't in a bad mood or wanting to do something in a violent productivity type of way. So he waited for a response as the sun started to set. He then turned and saw the beauty of the sunset and said,"Beautiful isn't it. The sunset."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 8:41 pm

I creep up behind him and moved over to the left to look out at the sun. "Indeed." I nod. "It really is, so peaceful and unharmed." I look at the sun, studying it softly. It was Indeed beautiful, so prescious. But it could kill someone just if they were to get close enough. If you really think about it, it was destructive as well.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 8:49 pm

Neo nods in agreement as he watches the sunset slowly fade away, quickly being replaced by the darkness of the night. If it weren't for how Neo was rasied and how much pressure he felt under when he was with Lupa and her wolfpack then he probably would have felt so cold right now standing with Sammi in the darkness of the night. The night was lit only by the torches around the Temples that surrond the two of them. Right now it was pretty peaceful standing here just wasting the night away. "So what you want to do now Sammi."Neo asks not sure if she felt like staying or going; however, Neo wasn't sure why he asked her what she felt like doing. It wasn't like they were dating or anything so what she did wasn't anything that concerned him. Yet he still felt that he was supposed to ask her if there was anything she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/21/2011, 9:00 pm

I look around, skimming the place. The sun was gone, it just left the place filled with darkness. Except for the torch light of course. "Well, dinner should be starting soon?" I was guessing. It seemed to be around 5 or 6. I only left around 4 or so. "So- we could go up there?" I was trying to be nice. I wasn't one to be good at making friends.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/22/2011, 12:39 am

"Yeah sure dinner sounds good to me."Neo says with a smirk. Even though he had come to Temple Hill from the mess hall for his illegal snack it wouldn't hurt to head back there. Neo though about the problems that could arise from going back there but quickly got rid of them seeing as he had slipped away before anyonne saw him. So he figured he would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 12:40 am

"Alright." I say. I look around once more, using the light from the torch. "Should we go now?" I say starting to head out of the way of the Ultor. Heading upwards towards the Mess.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 12:57 am

"Sure we can go now. but now that i think about it why dont we go to the lake instead I'm sure that they can get over their hissy fits down at the mess if were a little late."Neo says with a smirk walking up to her and getting ready to leave. "I mean unless you want to be on time. See ya if you go to the lake."Neo adds on the leaves.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:02 am

I shrug, I wasn't even that hungry any way... I turn around. "I guess I'll go to the lake I guess." I head forward towards the lake. Let's see what goes on down there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Mars Ultor's temple   Trip to Mars Ultor's temple Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip to Mars Ultor's temple
Page 1 of 1