Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Caspian Returns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Caspian Returns Empty
PostSubject: Caspian Returns   Caspian Returns Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 11:48 pm

Name:Caspian Kelly
Eyes:Red with a tinge of green
Hair:Blond
Height:5'8"
Body Type:Skinny-ish
Skin Color:Caucasian, tan.
God Parent:Aphrodite
Mortal Parent:Robert Kelly
Country of Origin:America
Pets:None
Talents/Skills:Swordsmanship, Archery
Weapon:A bow, a sword
Flaws:Very vain, likes messing with people, likes to belittle people Powers(must relate to god parent): Making girls like him (to a certain extent),
Life Before CHB*:He was the good child, and was part of the reason Lee left for the streets. He would mess with Lee's emotions (Love, mainly) and drove Lee to near insanity. He lived with his dad for a long time, until they found out that Lee was at Camp Half Blood. Caspian didn't want to go at first, but the same satyr that took Lee found out and took him to CHB. Little Dude (the satyr) realized that they both like to belittle people in many ways. Little Dude supposed committed suicide . . .
RP Example*:I grinned when I saw my brother. Kissing a girl? That wouldn't do . . I tried to make her stop liking him, my only power, but somehow she resisted . . I pulled out my bow and notched an arrow. My hand exploded in pain, and I dropped my bow. My brother had a much more useful power . .
Any notes about your characters:As close to being a twin to Lee that is possible . . they were born at the same time, and look the same except for eyes and hair.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Caspian Returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caspian Returns   Caspian Returns Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 11:56 pm

Awwwwwwwwkward.

... approved...
Back to top Go down

Caspian Returns
Page 1 of 1