Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Almost Me [not in contest]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Almost Me [not in contest] Empty
PostSubject: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/29/2010, 11:12 am

I open my eyes, sitting up to yawn and stretch.I bang my head against the wooden beam suspened over my "bed". The little blanket is anything but a bed. I grab my head, and ignore the throbbing pain. I roll out on to the closet floor. Yes, I live in a closet. I look at myself in the dirty mirror hanging on the wall, I shake out my long black hair. "ZOE!" My stepmother calls. I open the tiny door, and walk out, getting tackled by my little stepsister, Ali. "Zoo!" She squeals. I smile. "Hey AliBear." I hug her. "ZOE ROSE KINGSLEY, GET HERE RIGHT NOW!" She calls again. I roll my eyes, let go of Ali and walk towards the kitchen. I pop my head in and see my step mother grimacing at me. "Yes, Patricia?" I ask. "Clean the dishes, and make some breakfast." She commands. I sigh. "Fine, let me get dress." I mumble, turning around. I look down at my pajamas, and quickly run to the closet. I come out in my normal skinny jeans, and t-shirt, brushing my bangs in front of my face. I silently stalk to the kitchen and do my chores, before grabbing my messenger bag, and walking out the door, making sure I say bye to Ali. My dad is probably working right now. I go through one of the bushes, and find my rollerblades.I quickly lace them up, and dash. I roll to my school, and catch up with Maeve, my best friend. "Hey." She smiles. "Hey..." I murmur. "Bad morning?" She ask, looking at my growing bruise on my forehead. "Uh... just peachy." I say, smugly. "I hit my head on the wooden thing in the closet, then the evil witch yelled at me." I explain. Just then the bell rings, I walk inside with her, as I accidentally brush up against someone. A boy. I look up at him, and see him staring down at me. "Sorry." I quickly murmur, and head inside with Maeve.
Sooo....?
I was bored, and I'm going to write more. Tell me what I should fix, and I can put characters you think of in here.

Last edited by xorawrdinosox on 5/29/2010, 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/29/2010, 12:44 pm

I like it. Sounds like a Cinderella thing.

One thing you should fix, though, is that it should be longer.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/29/2010, 12:46 pm

Its really good the part about living in the closet kinda remindes me of Harry Potter and Kenny's right it would be better if its a bit longer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/29/2010, 1:21 pm

I'm making it longer, any one want to be included in it? and the closet thing does sound a bit like harry potter.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/29/2010, 1:24 pm

sure ill be included in it and i no ilove that part because i love harry potter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/29/2010, 1:26 pm

what would you like to be called? and my favorite part is when she sits up and hits her head on the beam.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/29/2010, 1:29 pm

um Maeve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/29/2010, 1:33 pm

Kay, I'll keep editing it, and ... I made it longer.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/29/2010, 1:44 pm

ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 9:54 am

I editedd itz!
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Demigod
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 12:56 pm

It's pretty good. Cinderella...huh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 1:00 pm

Well, at first I wasn't thinking Cinderella, but yeah, I guess now it is.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Demigod
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 1:03 pm

It seems like it, excpet that her dad is still alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 1:16 pm

Yep. I know I changed it.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 1:51 pm

I like it even more now name the boy Howard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 7:43 pm

Why Howard?
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 7:57 pm

a random name and the name of my swans man
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 8:12 pm

Your swans man?
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 8:17 pm

thee frozen food thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 9:24 pm

Would i be able to be included in it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/30/2010, 9:49 pm

Yeah, what would you want to go by?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 2:24 am

Scott
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 9:33 am

Kay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime6/11/2010, 11:49 pm

Have you edited it yet? or is you done?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime6/13/2010, 9:23 am

CAN I BE IN IT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Me [not in contest]   Almost Me [not in contest] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Almost Me [not in contest]
Page 1 of 1