Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT Empty
PostSubject: Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT   Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT Icon_minitime5/25/2010, 7:40 pm

The tires squealed as I ran the conrer. "GET IN NYXIE I WILL LEAVE WITH OUT YOU!" I stuck my tounge out at the Satyr and ekpt running. I heard heavy paws behind me but refused to stare at the creepy hellhound. "TRAVIS ILL MEET YOU AT THE BRODERS!" I sang out, fake yawning as I ran even faster. All of a sudden time slowed and I knelt down, the Black Beast flying over me. I jumped off it hard (and hollow?) head onto the cracked pavement. "BURN SUCKA!" I yelled, alredy 10 ft away. Run run run, OH CRAP! I screamed, nearly avoiding a nasty collison with a pink pony and a nice yellow porsche. Hmm.... I picked up my sword and pointed it at the hot guy in the car- WHAT THE HE... CK? "DONT KILL ME!" Screamed Johhny Dep. Haha. I forcedd him onto the pavement and handcuffed him. "Thanks for the ride, Dep!" I said, already going WAY over the speed limit. "ON TO CAMP HALF BLOOD!" I laughed.

COMMENTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT   Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT Icon_minitime5/29/2010, 12:07 pm

Uh.... How random.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Jenny
Demigod
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT   Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT Icon_minitime5/29/2010, 2:00 pm

.........Who would be stupid enough to jack Johnny Depp's car?
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT   Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT Icon_minitime5/31/2010, 5:15 pm

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Just wwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww......................................
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT   Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT Icon_minitime6/14/2010, 11:01 pm

I was bored... very bored....... I'm actually - scratch that - usually a very good write. That? ^^^ not very good writing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
steelviper77
The airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow

PostSubject: Re: Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT   Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT Icon_minitime6/15/2010, 9:35 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT   Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stealing, Jumping, Laughing, and pretty much everything [fanfic entry[ :D BTW COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT
Page 1 of 1