Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!   I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 12:15 am

Name: Kripa Rashi Meaning a Collection of Mercy
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Black
Height: just over 5 foot
Body Type: Skinny
Skin Color: Mostly native american.
God Parent: Iaso, the goddess of cures and remedies
Mortal Parent: Basudha Rashi meaning a Collection of Earth
Country of Origin: America
Pets: None
Talents: Knows the use of many different types of plants and can do Cherokee tribal dances.
Skills: Can make herbal indian medicine.
Weapon: Small 3 inch blade of cestrial wahtever it is
Flaws: Wants to help everyone. Thinks she knows more about medicine then most doctors. Gets into her culture too much and forgets that the gods her tribe belives in arent real. Is a pretty big loner.
Powers(must relate to god parent): None
Life Before CHB*: She has lives on a reservation in North Carolina her whole life. As a child, she thought her mother died during labor, because thats what the tribe told her. Her father was one of the tribe's leaders, so even though everyone knew his wife did not die during labor, they were too afraid to speak out. She went to school on the reservation, so along with all the normal american subjects, she also had special classes to learn about her tribes history and about the indian gods. How she found out she was a halfblood is when a saytr came to a trading booth when she happened to be there. She was 10 years old at the time and was extremely confused. The only reason her father even let her come is so that they wouldnt cause a big scene. He told the rest of the tribe that she had falled off the side of a cliff.
RP Example*: I entered my cabin while sighing. People didnt understood me and they never would. I sat on my bunk and opened my favorite non-indian book. I began to re-read, blue is for nightmares. After about a half hour reading, i decided to put away the book and head out again. I headed for the lake.
Any notes about your characters: Is very into her indian culture and will always defend it.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!   I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 8:11 pm

It's Native American, not Indian. xD
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!   I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime5/4/2010, 10:58 pm

blahhhhhhhhh! I liek indian better XD and that is why they live on INDIAN reservations!
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!   I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime5/5/2010, 12:04 am

That's called being stereotypical.

WE NEED NOT REMEMBER COLUMBUS'S FAIL ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!   I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime5/5/2010, 3:47 pm

"Ohai, it's Indians."

"No, we're freaking Native Americans, *******s."
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!   I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime8/9/2010, 9:24 am

. .We all just argued over the title xD

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!   I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I WANTED TO MAKE A PART INDIAN CHARACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1