Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NINJA CHARACTOR!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

NINJA CHARACTOR!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: NINJA CHARACTOR!!!!!!   NINJA CHARACTOR!!!!!! Icon_minitime9/19/2010, 1:46 pm

Character Name:Melantha (dark flower in greek)
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required):Light blonde hair(was brown but she dyed it) , brown eyes, 4' 11", and fit.
God and mortal parent: Nemesis and David Lynn
Powers**:Can tell who needs taken revenge on, and... thats it. Her power can be used about 20 times a day.
Flaws***:Can get WAY to proud, has a problem at understanding things, and is afraid of clowns ( jocolor affraid )
Pets:A black cat named Killer
Weapon****:Some CB throwing stars and knife.
Talents/Skills:Can sing very well (though she doens't sing very offten) and flipping.
RP Example*: "So, this tree protects the camp?" I asked my friend / sudden satyr said "YES for the last time!" "Well couldn't someone just cut it down and get in?" " NO BEACAUSE A DRAGON GAURDS IT!!" He was loosing his temper. "Well," I said, "can I leave now?" "No , you just got her." "Well we have been talking about this tree thingy for a while so i didn't JUST get here." "UGHHHHHH!!!"
Biography*: Melantha grew up in New York, NY for her entire life. Her dad was the only thing thats she liked around her. One day her sister died and it was never the same. At school she was always the girl that knew how did what to whoever. One day at home her friend/ only person that went near her, came to her house and yelled "We have to go NOW!" to her father. He didn't want her to leave but he gave in and told Melantha about her mother. After a loooong run and a long talk at CHB, she was forced to stay without her dad.
Notes: She is very ninja-y

Last edited by I GAVE YOU A DARN COOKIE on 9/26/2010, 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: NINJA CHARACTOR!!!!!!   NINJA CHARACTOR!!!!!! Icon_minitime9/21/2010, 10:27 pm

How many throwing stars?
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: NINJA CHARACTOR!!!!!!   NINJA CHARACTOR!!!!!! Icon_minitime9/21/2010, 10:31 pm

four
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: NINJA CHARACTOR!!!!!!   NINJA CHARACTOR!!!!!! Icon_minitime10/3/2010, 3:56 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NINJA CHARACTOR!!!!!!   NINJA CHARACTOR!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NINJA CHARACTOR!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1