Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Writing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

My Writing. Empty
PostSubject: My Writing.   My Writing. Icon_minitime4/29/2010, 9:44 am

I'm a writer, and I've decided I'm going to start posting some of my stories (Or part of my stories) when I have nothing to do.

Black Egypt
My life was never normal. When I was 4, I could read. Think of this how you will, but peasants don't know how to read. At all. Another is that I'm half Greek, which gives me some hate here and there. The last is that I know how I will die. It's haunted my entire life. Now if you don't like blood and gore, mystery and adventure, and would rather read about the life of a holy cow, I suggest you leave now. Otherwise I think you shall enjoy my story.
I walked into my house, holding some meat in my arms. I walk over to a table and set it down. Then I heard the excited yell of a young boy
"Arton!" I called out loudly, running towards me.
I hug him and pick him up. "Hello Minton. Do you know where mother is?" I ask.
"I saw her out in the farm not long ago!"
I smile. "Thanks Minton." I walk out of the house. "Don't even think about touching that meat!" I call out. I picture the boy grinning as I walk around the house.
"Mother?" I call out.
"Over here." She answers.
I see her then walk over. I grab a hoe and start working. "You need to start making Minton start working on this farm."
She smiles and says, "He is 10, he wouldn't be much help anyhow."
"Don't say that with Minton around."
"I am his mother, Arton. I know how he reacts to things he does not like."
I sigh, then set the hoe down. "I need to go back into town. I forgot to get the humus." I walk away.

This is all I'm doing for now, I'll add more later.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Demigod
Jenny

My Writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writing.   My Writing. Icon_minitime4/29/2010, 11:46 am

*Jennie rates*
It's pretty good. The introduction is little....ehh. Fix up some of the words you use in it and it'll be great.
Back to top Go down

My Writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writing.   My Writing. Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 8:43 pm

Black Egypt
I start to walk down the busy street. I retie my gold bag to my belt and continue onward. I keep walking, wondering if Tortan was at the Black Smith's shop. I keep walking when I see a hand shoot out of the crowd, coming towards me. I quickly take my dagger out, when I see the hand grab's my arm, not my bag of gold. I sheath my dagger and look at the man, getting a close look at him. He looked young, maybe 24. I move my arm, making his hand let go. "What do you want?" I ask.
"No time," He quickly responds. "Do you know where the butcher's shop is here?"
I look at the man, slightly annoyed. He was obviously new to this town. "There are lot's of shop's like that around here. Good luck finding the one you want."
I start to turn when he says, "Wait, I'll pay you!"
I stop, then turn back. "Really. I doubt that." I see a man walking by with a roll of papyrus. I snatch it out of his hands quickly. The man gives me a glare, but quickly retreats when I pull my dagger out. I sheath it again and unroll the scroll. I find that it's a map. I hand it to the strange man. "Here, it's a map. It will bring you wherever you need to go, if you can even read it."
The man looks at me, as if I didn't know something that was as clear as the sun. "Of course I can read it, I'm a scribe."
My eyes widen in surprise, when I feel a tug on my gold back. "HEY!" I yell, taking out my dagger and stabbing the thief in the should. I punch the short, stocky man in the gut. The scribe looks at me in horror, as I kick the thief to the ground. I turn around solemnly.
Suddenly, I feel a large, sweaty hand come across my mouth. My eyes land on the scribe and see the same is happening.
For a second of panic, I don't know what to do. Then, coming to my senses, I elbow the large man in the gut. The man holding the scribe releases him and comes to me. I let out a quick kick and see it land on his chest. He falls back and I start to run through the crowd, ignoring the angry looks.
I needed to find Tortan. Fast.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Demigod
Jenny

My Writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writing.   My Writing. Icon_minitime4/30/2010, 10:04 pm

Hmm. Nice suspence. Slow the pace down a little bit to describe the surroundings.

AND I MISSED WHO TORTAN IS.
Back to top Go down

My Writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writing.   My Writing. Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 10:21 am

You will find out later when I feel like writing more in that story.
But for now, I'm going to show you something else.

Gems
I walked out of the building as quietly and quickly as possible. Too bad I wasn't fast enough. I heard the siren's blare, and I charged to the woods.
I kept running as fast as possible, hearing the rough yelling of guards behind me. I ignored them and kept running. The trees seemed to be endless, when suddenly I found myself at the edge of a grass field. I stop for a split second, then regret it. I feel a sharp pain in my left arm and I look down and see a bullet hole. I curse then run on.
The grass was loud when I ran through it, but was tall enough to conceal me. I stop and get on my stomach. I hear the guards running past me, open firing there guns.
The pain in my arm was incredible, when I remembered why I was being chased. Out of my pocket, I took out a 3 inch large diamond and put it to the wound. It instantly heals. I grin then stand up. I had done it. I wasn't just a spy anymore. I was their puppet.
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Demigod
Jenny

My Writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writing.   My Writing. Icon_minitime5/1/2010, 12:11 pm

Interesting...
I suggest you use some direct thoughts to make the story clearer.
Back to top Go down
Little Miss Laugh
Big Three Demigod
Little Miss Laugh

My Writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Writing.   My Writing. Icon_minitime5/9/2010, 10:29 pm

hmmmm i kinda like it
Back to top Go down
http://www.live4laughin.tumblr.com
ML
Demi-Titan
ML