Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aloha ʻO Leilnai Kaalekahi koʻu inoa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyxris_Rika

Nyxris_Rika

Aloha ʻO Leilnai Kaalekahi koʻu inoa Empty
PostSubject: Aloha ʻO Leilnai Kaalekahi koʻu inoa   Aloha ʻO Leilnai Kaalekahi koʻu inoa Icon_minitime5/23/2014, 7:47 am

Hello I'm new...Well duh you probably know that since I'm posting in here...But um anyway like I said in the topic of the thread my names Leilani Kaalekahi.. you can just call me Lei or Lani if its easier lol.....I'm 15 turning 16 in September and I live in Hawaii.....I haven't rp-ed in a while and I have spare time now that summers starting tomorrow...so yeah...I'm awkward and weird and lots of dorky....I love photography and writing but I nearly breath music.....I hope I did this right.....t >_<
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Aloha ʻO Leilnai Kaalekahi koʻu inoa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha ʻO Leilnai Kaalekahi koʻu inoa   Aloha ʻO Leilnai Kaalekahi koʻu inoa Icon_minitime5/23/2014, 3:58 pm

Well hello Lani, sorry I can't remember long names like that, welcome to the site. The name's Jesse but I normally go by Dragon or Drakkon on the chat. Good to see new people actually and kinda refreshing for the site. I am one of the older members on the site so I can give advice if you have a question just ask. Can't wait to RP with you. Maybe your writing style will inspire me for my books.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/

Aloha ʻO Leilnai Kaalekahi koʻu inoa
Page 1 of 1