Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aloha...SHUT UP.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Amy
Big Three Demigod
Princess Amy

Aloha...SHUT UP. Empty
PostSubject: Aloha...SHUT UP.   Aloha...SHUT UP. Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 6:59 pm

Character Name: Leilani Kealoha
Description (hair and eye color, height, body type (skinny, muscular, etc) required): Dark brown hair dark brown eyes. 5'2 shes skinny she is also very tan well shes Hawaiin.
God and mortal parent: Apollo and Lolo Kealoha
Powers: She can heal most wounds. She can only do this meh four or five times depending on how tired she is. She can heal for ten minutes max. She also is like a human flash light she can make light radiate from herself about the same amout of time as healing. The most she can heal is a fatal stab wound.
Flaws: Irrisponsible and lazy. She would rather have fun then work. Is very very terrified of the dark.
Pets: hmm ill think of one maybe idk yet.
Weapon: Bow and arrow simple yet sleek.
Talents/Skills: She can sing and plays the Ukulele and a little guitar. Umm she is good at archry and like to surf.
RP Example*:I walked down to the beach just a few steps away from my house. I smiled and looked at the sea. The surfing was going to be amazing today. I grabbed my board. I stuck it in the sand and sat down. I played in the sand and started to sing a old traditonal song my mother had taught me when i was little. I looked around. Hmm i wanted a snowcone but this beach was deserted. I sigh and pull my board out of the sand and went out in to the water and started to surf.
Biography*: She lived on the big island of Hawaii her whole life. Her mom worked at a local luau place. She spent most of her free time at the beach swimming and surfing. She loves snowcones. She goes to a public school and does average. She and her mom get along well and they like to be around each other. Hehe she is one of those overly annoyingly helpful persons.
Notes:Aloha...SHUT UP.

Last edited by Emy on 5/28/2010, 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Aloha...SHUT UP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha...SHUT UP.   Aloha...SHUT UP. Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 7:04 pm

What is the worst wound she can heal?
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Princess Amy
Big Three Demigod
Princess Amy

Aloha...SHUT UP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha...SHUT UP.   Aloha...SHUT UP. Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 7:09 pm

Hmm is a stab wound exceptable.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

Aloha...SHUT UP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha...SHUT UP.   Aloha...SHUT UP. Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 7:34 pm

I would think that the stabs deepness and areas would matter.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Aloha...SHUT UP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha...SHUT UP.   Aloha...SHUT UP. Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 7:58 pm

Define "fatal".
Back to top Go down
Princess Amy
Big Three Demigod
Princess Amy

Aloha...SHUT UP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha...SHUT UP.   Aloha...SHUT UP. Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 8:01 pm

Uhh not like on the brink of death or anything but more like um serious internal damgage that if not taken care of quickly well end up being deadly...does that make sense.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

Aloha...SHUT UP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha...SHUT UP.   Aloha...SHUT UP. Icon_minitime5/28/2010, 8:12 pm

Yes.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aloha...SHUT UP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aloha...SHUT UP.   Aloha...SHUT UP. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aloha...SHUT UP.
Page 1 of 1