Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragon of the West
Mortal

Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils Empty
PostSubject: Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils   Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils Icon_minitime2/4/2014, 2:52 pm

I am insane Very Happy  BOOM! 
Full name: Miguel Alejandro Lonas
Any nicknames?: Mal
Years at Camp: 2

God and mortal parent: Ate and Mike Lonas
Date of birth: 3/13/1998
Place of birth: New York, New York
Appearance: 
http://tinyurl.com/n227dhc
Eye color: Blue
Hair(color, length, style, etc.): Black and basically the same as the image above Height: 6’7”
Body type(tall, skinny, fat, etc.): Lean
Distinct markings(freckles? Scars? Birthmarks? Etc.): None
Personality(Are they angry, nice, friendly, unique, violent?): Mal is malevolent, violent, and a creep who leads people to the woods and then murders them.

Powers**: None... sadly
Fatal Flaw: Gets angry easily
Flaws(2 other random flaws, like sucks at volleyball, is afraid of cats, etc.): Acts like he has no fear, is afraid of people named Mike

Weapon(s): A six foot long Celestial Bronze spoon
Pets: None
Talents/Skills: Fast, strong, and silent

RP Example*: I walk around my cave looking at what I have accomplished. There were a lot of bodies in the lake after 2 years of murders. But I wasn't done yet. Not even close. I needed more people to kill. It made me feel good. It made me happy.
Biography*: Mal was born on Friday the thirteenth of March, 1998. He lived with his father until his 13th birthday, when his father ‘mysteriously’ died. Mal was taken to an orphanage where he caused terror and misery for the other children. On his 14th birthday, the orphanage ‘mysteriously’ burned down. Only Mal and a satyr, Mike, survived. Then a hellhound attacked Mal. He threw spoons at it and escaped when it was distracted. Mal ran into the woods and Mike had followed him. Mike told him about the monsters, demigods, and Greek gods. So Mike took Mal to Camp Half-Blood. He later realized it was a big mistake. Mike had the children of Hephaestus create Mal a weapon. Mal chose it to be a six foot long spoon.
Other Notes: None

Last edited by Obelisk the Tormentor on 2/5/2014, 9:53 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils   Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils Icon_minitime2/4/2014, 3:27 pm

Okay NO THIS DOES NOT WORK!!! Kodee will not allow senseless murder in a camp meant for peaceful living while learning to fight. The form's good but I think either Dallas (son of Hades) or Kodee (son of Thanatos) should intervene here and destroy this little jerk. Well not destroy but they are both decent fighters and definitely not weak in any way.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils   Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils Icon_minitime2/4/2014, 3:30 pm

sorry, unapproved.

is it possible for people to resist his powers? also, murdering everyone isn't a fatal flaw exactly. a fatal flaw is like annabeth's flaw of pride, or percy's flaw of doing anything to save his friends. something like that.

also, you may be asked to tone down the killing a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils   Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils Icon_minitime2/4/2014, 7:52 pm

OK, I don't really think the powers are ok at all. Atë is basically a greek version of Loki, aka mischeif, folly, ruin, delusion. Causing chaos is not something that either god is capable of doing and especially not making people try to go at each other, if anything that is an Ares power.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils   Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils Icon_minitime2/4/2014, 10:35 pm

Edited, and he will only kill my characters or characters with their owners approval
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils   Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils Icon_minitime2/5/2014, 12:38 am

Sorry but take out the death stuff just altogether. Somebody, given the time that you claim he has been doing this, would have found him out well within enough time to stop him, and considering that the camp is literally full of demigods on unequal plains, then some of them would have gotten away and said something to Chiron or the other campers.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils   Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils Icon_minitime2/5/2014, 1:11 am

Can I at least say he has killed a few demigods that were weak. Because I need  psycho murderer to use asa last minute resort to murdering my characters. And I WILL NOT make them all drown.
Back to top Go down
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
officer, i just want you to know that i'm not like other girls; i'm cute and quirky
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)

PostSubject: Re: Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils   Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils Icon_minitime2/5/2014, 10:41 am

you don't have to kill them all off to get rid of them, and there are way more ways you could have them die accidentally. like, get eaten by a sea monster, impale themselves on their sword, etc.

also, as alpha said, killing at camp generally is a no. it's nearly impossible that it would go unnoticed. he could have done that stuff before camp, but it would have to stop once he got there.
Back to top Go down
http://tangerinemp3.tumblr.com/
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils   Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils Icon_minitime2/5/2014, 9:24 pm

Edited, but I kept that he killed his satyr. I will not get rid of that.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils   Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils Icon_minitime2/5/2014, 9:42 pm

Take out all the killing means all of it. A satyr isn't going g to be overpowered by some demigod with no formal training when the satyr has nature magic as one of a few options to get away.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils   Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils Icon_minitime2/5/2014, 9:53 pm

Edited Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils   Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils Icon_minitime2/6/2014, 1:42 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils   Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prepare the army of giant kitchen utensils
Page 1 of 1