Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making An Army

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mason
Mortal
Mason

Making An Army Empty
PostSubject: Making An Army   Making An Army Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 10:45 pm

I am truly evil.

nocturnal walked in. she looked around for her father. nocturnal had an excellent idea, and wanted to tell her father. mostly, because it involved him. "dad?" nocturnal shouts.

tagged: | word count: 000 | notes: Daughter of Loki

Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Making An Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making An Army   Making An Army Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 10:50 pm

Loki was just walking around Asgard, being a boss. The usual. What with the recent success of those superhero movies, he thought it'd be quite amusing to take on the appearance and general demeanor of that dashing fellow who portrayed him in the films. As it turned out, it was incredibly amusing. He had an absolute army of fangirls now.

He heard somebody yelling for their father, and debated briefly over whether or not to run and hide. If Sleipnir was having potty troubles again, he was out of there.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

Making An Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making An Army   Making An Army Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 10:54 pm

I am truly evil.

nocturnal found her dad and nodded her head. she bowed. "oh, my father, great leader of evil, please listen to my request," nocturnal said, looking up. he looked exactly like Tom Hiddleson. must of gotten a makeover.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Making An Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making An Army   Making An Army Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 11:04 pm

"Oh... hello there, ah..." In all honesty, he had trouble keeping track of the names of his kids. Mostly because so many of them died horribly. "... Nocturnal. How did you get in here?" Loki was more concerned over how a demigod managed to get into Asgard randomly without anyone realizing it that the fact that his daughter wanted something. Was Heimdallr slacking off at his post?
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

Making An Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making An Army   Making An Army Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 11:08 pm

I am truly evil.

nocturnal just laughed. "father, it's still the olympus-asgard trip. so, therefore, asgard is still open." nocturnal nodded. she smiled, and bowed again.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Making An Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making An Army   Making An Army Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 11:17 pm

"Ah, I had not realized that the event was... persisting." Really, Loki had tried to avoid being part of that public relations nightmare for as long as he possibly could. It was just so irritating, having to deal with so many squabbling brats. The demigods were just as bad.

"So, my daughter, what is your request?"
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

Making An Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making An Army   Making An Army Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 11:23 pm

I am truly evil.

nocturnal says "we make an army. you're the leader, and I'm the co-leader. we make people pay. not good people, that most idiots just attack. we attack those we seek revenge for."

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Making An Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making An Army   Making An Army Icon_minitime7/21/2012, 11:36 pm

"And... why are we seeking revenge?" Loki asked, feeling very cautious about this plot. His last attempt at world domination had left much to be desired. Mostly because he had relied too heavily on egomaniacal half-bloods and their weak parents. Perhaps, though, with his own child leading the charge, it would yield a different result...
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

Making An Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making An Army   Making An Army Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 9:46 am

I am truly evil.

nocturnal thought for a moment. "because we want too. and no one can tell us different!" she yelled with excitement. this will be exciting, nocturnal thought. she liked the idea of a whole army that seeks revenge.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

Making An Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making An Army   Making An Army Icon_minitime7/22/2012, 3:50 pm

"So..." Loki mused, and put on a pair of sunglasses to add comic effect. "We do what we want?"

OOC:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

Making An Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making An Army   Making An Army Icon_minitime7/23/2012, 10:59 am

I am truly evil.

nocturnal thinks for a second. "royality?" then she thought. was this a good idea? she looked at her father. nocturnal wanted to be mysterious. here it goes. "maybe i'll mail you everything you need to know. maybe I won't." she smiled and left.

OOC: Lol nice gif.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making An Army Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making An Army   Making An Army Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making An Army
Page 1 of 1