Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Water really isn't my thing.....

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

Water really isn't my thing..... Empty
PostSubject: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime12/8/2013, 12:20 pm

Rebecca sat along the sand, her face up to the burning sun. This wasn't her first choice of where to be, water wasn't her thing, but it was better than being in her cabin with the other fifteen year olds who liked to decide that she was incapable of using her talents to the extent that they could. Pity for them, really. Though, Rebecca couldn't help but being miserable on the beach. 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 9:40 pm

I walk along the beach and find a few rocks. I had just finished fighting a drakon. I took the scale I had pried off of it out of my pocket. It was rather sharp. I could probably force... I mean ask a child of Hephaestus to make a sword and make this the tip. I sat of a rock and put the scale back in my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 9:48 pm

Rebecca looked among the beach-goers. There weren't a ton of people, but who goes to the beach on a perfect day? It just wasn't logical. And that's when Rebecca saw a person, his presence kind of made  the beach seem like it wasn't as fun as Rebecca had once thought. What was that he just put in his pocket? It had looked sort of like a shell, perhaps. Am I so bored that I am wondering what random strangers are thinking?  Rebecca laughed a little to herself. Apparently so.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 9:50 pm

Crissy walked in, rather calm... Today was just a normal day for her. Training, helping, walking, reading, the sorts. She was totally hypnotized by the waves, and wanted to desperately go in, but she was terrified of the sea because of the Athena vs. Poseidon hating. When she entered, she saw a girl laying in the sand on her back and a guy sitting on a rock. Other than that, there really wasnt a lot of people today... People wasting a good day for a swim? Shame... 
Back to top Go down
https://www.rpnation.com/members/wisegirl000.87742/
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 9:55 pm

I see two other people on the beach. I honestly didn't care. I punch and ask questions later. If they wanted to talk to me, they would have to walk over here.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 10:00 pm

Rebeccas' cheeks flared and she turned around, picked up her book and buried her nose in it. Wow, that was kind of embarrassing. Did they see her watching them? DId they think she was weird? Why did she care? Why was she asking all of these questions? Rebecca shook her head and instead focused on her book about various plants. Wow, this is actually boring now...
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 10:10 pm

Crissy saw the little girl get embarrassed and couldnt help but giggle a little. She was adorable. Ever since she came here 4 years ago and became an all-rounder immediately, she has grown comfortable with meeting new people. So Crissy decided to talk to the little girl.

"hello" she said softly to the little girl, "may i join you?" she asked smiling gently at her. Crissy didnt want to scare her or frighten her. 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 10:11 pm

I just sat on the rock.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 10:16 pm

Hm? Rebecca looked up. "well, uhm, you know like..erm,,," Rebecca just stopped talking and motioned for her to sit. Nice job Becca, quite the gibberish you were just speaking there. She looked back to the dude sitting on the rock. She made herself smile a little bit and motioned to a spot next to her.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 10:34 pm

Crissy just giggled softly at her cuteness and sat down next to her. "don't feel nervous, im christina by the way, but you can call me Crissy" she said smiling. She noticed that the girl was looking back at the guy on the rock and then she called out. "Hey! Hotshot! On the rock! You can join us if you want!" She yelled out to him before smiling. 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 10:39 pm

I shrug and walk over there.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 10:42 pm

Rebeccas' cheeks flared again. Human interactions, not really her thing anymore. A little poppy popped up by Rebeccas' feet, making her cheeks be a little redder. Are you weird all of the time? Or is it just when you're around people? She closed her book and set it down.
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 10:46 pm

Crissy noticed her discomfort. "are either of you new here?" she asked softly, looking at the both of them. She tended to be a very open character, as long as it wasnt about her past life, so she could be seen as an extrovert at many times, and some people get freaked out by her, but after a while they get use to her.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 10:47 pm

"Not really, I have been here about a year," I say.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 10:51 pm

"I guess you could say I'm new sort of? Like, I didn't just come here yesterday, but like I haven't been here for like a year or whatever you know I'm gonna stop talking now..." Rebecca gave a goofy smile. 
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 10:59 pm

Crissy nodded at the boy. "It's okay, you don't have to stop talking" she said gently. "just be yourself" she said smiling back at the little girl. "Im Christina," she introduced to the boy, "but you can call me Crissy if you prefer" she stated. "I didn't catch either of your names either." 

From the looks of it, the little girl looks like a daughter of demeter, seeing as her book was about plants and flowers, and that a poppy popped up by her foot, but Crissy couldnt decipher who the boy belonged to. 
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 11:00 pm

I say, "I am Tommy, child of Kratos."
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 11:03 pm

"Rebecca, but some call me Becca...Daughter of Demeter if my poppy hasn't said that already..." She made the poppy use one of use petals to wave a little bit. Hehe, it was kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 11:05 pm

OOC: Can you make it say Top of the morning to yah? That would be hilarious.
I say, "Cool flower."
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 11:08 pm

Rebecca had little vines come up and make a little hat for the flower. Then, its petal took off it's hat in a goofy way, and put it back on. Rebecca grinned, and the flower stared to dance in it's spot. 
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 11:10 pm

"Nice to meet you Tommy and Becca" she said smiling happily at the both of them. When little beckie made the flower wave, Crissy couldnt help but have her heart swell. That was too adorable. Crissy's little sibling were too mature for their age and sometimes forgot to be like a kid. So she always adored kids who you know... were kids. 

When becca made the little flower do tricks, she couldnt help but smile and clap softly. What she was doing was incredible 
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 11:18 pm

Rebecca was really happy now, she had the flower look like it was singing opera while juggling little leaf cupcakes. The leaf cupcakes were dropped , and the poppy bowed to it's audience. Rebecca grinned.
Back to top Go down
Dragon of the West
Mortal

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/11/2014, 11:19 pm

I smile and say, "This is the first thing ever that has made me smile. Except pain."
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Demigod
Kirby

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/12/2014, 12:00 am

Rebeccas' eyes widened slightly and the poppy shriveled up. "How...pleasant." She looked at the shriveled up poppy and suddenly decided that her hands were going to be very interesting at this particular moment....
Back to top Go down
Lynn2.0

Lynn2.0

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime1/13/2014, 12:04 am

c. I glared at Tommy slightly, "It's okay becca, it's just his way of complimenting you" i said softly to her. I saw that her poppy had shrivelled up and couldnt help but feel her heart break.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water really isn't my thing.....   Water really isn't my thing..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Water really isn't my thing.....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next